Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 State Finals Recap
I've seen Jackson, Timmons, Quick and McCoy play in person. All great football players, all great young men, but when it comes to the best player, Timmons and Quick are head and shoulders above the rest. That's not a knock to the other 2, but Quick and Timmons are that great
God knows you are always right tousaints. By the way how did that Frankfort 1a state champ prediction work out for you. Everyone should know you were right on that 1 too.
Johnathan Jackson is a great football player. James Quick is in the top 10 of football players I've seen live in high school ever. I've seen a lot of football having attended all of the Herbstreit games in Cincinnati and traveling up to Indianapolis to watch some of their big school games. James Quick is one of the top 50 football players in the country this year.
I think that Jackson deserves consideration for the fact that he doesnt just dominate the position he gets the most attention for at LB and also does it at RB. He could legitimately be all state at both positions. Now i know that at his position Quick is the best football player in the state one of the best ever. I also know Quick produces at a national level. Timmons put up big numbers all year as well. Thing is Jackson probably wont even finish in the top 5. I like him every bit as good as Timmons mostly due to dominating both sides of the ball and dont tell me that Timmons is a great defensive player to as it did not look like Franklin played d against anybody.
mysonis55 Wrote:God knows you are always right tousaints. By the way how did that Frankfort 1a state champ prediction work out for you. Everyone should know you were right on that 1 too.

I've gotta keep it interesting on here man, lol. It's like the powerball, I always know the numbers, but it wouldn't be fair to everyone if I kept winning Wink