Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Transfer
Please do not take this wrong pugsley, but I cannot believe your statements. I will admit that I am wrong if the transfer is indeed true.

First point:
He HAS NOT decommitted from UNLV. He's still as solid as a rock to them. In fact, UNLV landed Goodluck Okonoboh Thursday night and everyone is talking that UNLV is also gaining ground with Rashad Vaughn. If Vaughn commits, UNLV will have a top 5 class, and Morgan is a big reason why as he has helped with the recruitment of both of these guys. Morgan committed way back in March of this year to the Rebs and is pretty much the lynchpin to the class.

Second point:
If he had transferred, every major recruiting service would be on it quicker than a New York minute, because he is a five-star prospect and the whole situation would be a newsworthy as everyone would be asking questions such as "Why did he transfer from a great basketball school in a big market to a below-average basketball school in a tiny market?" Rivals, Scout, and ESPN all have him at Baltimore St. Francis, and that combined with the fact that he was working out at a gym a week or two ago with St. Francis chairs on it proves that they are correct.

Third point:
Look at the recent Tweets from the Twitter page. The last two or three months and the location of these Tweets says it all.

Last point:
Morgan mentions that school started September 10th for him in a past tweet. Last time I checked, I didn't know of any Kentucky schools that started later than the third week of August. Most Kentucky schools start during the second week of August.

Therefore, I cannot believe your statements because they have no validity to them based on the facts that I have provided above. Trust me, I hope that the transfer is true. My alma mater plays in the 16th Region, not the 15th Region, and I love seeing non-traditional basketball schools compete for state titles. However, I have to call it like I see it and the facts suggest that the transfer talk could not be further from the truth.
WideRight05 Wrote:This comment has been deleted by Real Badman.

Only administrators have power to delete posts.

:dudecomeon:
Real Badman Wrote:Only administrators have power to delete posts.

You can edit them, fascist.

If I edit them, it shows I edited them. Silly boy.