Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central recruiting allegations
talking about the death penalty in hs is ridiculous just no...

and as for justice youve got blinders on nobody said he isnt a good man but that doesnt mean he wouldnt try to make his team better...
SportsFan67 Wrote:Then you do not know coach Justice. I know coach Justice and he has never told a kid to come play for him. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about when you mention him. Ask Kyle Watkins that is at pikeville now. His dad will tell you he is at pikeville because that is not the only school in the area that did not offer his parents jobs and a new house if he transferred. And as for the two boys I figured that would be pretty clear since you are accussing him of things on a thread that don’t pertain to him. But it was the two big boys that played for him that transferred to perry when he left.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he is at pikeville because EJ has been recruiting him since 8th grade. Ask them about those work outs at JBS he use to do while kids were enrolled at other schools You people are blind. The dude isn't a saint I mean he played for Louisville for gods sake no way he he's not a little dirty lol
You guys are idiots. Elisha worked Cameron Justice out and Braxton Beverly and never asked them to come play for him. He is big in player development and if you come by the gym at 6 in the morning he usually has players in there working out putting in extra work. Something you don't see a lot of coaches do anymore. But continue downing the man for something that someone else done wrong where he went to school. It's people like you all that are downing him that make this world such a crap hole these days. You want to say you know someone when you maybe met them one time.
SouthEast18 Wrote:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he is at pikeville because EJ has been recruiting him since 8th grade. Ask them about those work outs at JBS he use to do while kids were enrolled at other schools You people are blind. The dude isn't a saint I mean he played for Louisville for gods sake no way he he's not a little dirty lol
Elisha doesn’t have to solicit players, they will solicit him.
4everUK Wrote:Elisha doesn’t have to solicit players, they will solicit him.

Lol
Lets get this thread back on track and not about other programs and coaches.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
"Drain the swamp" - 99PIRATEFAN

That is a slogan I can get behind.

99PIRATEFAN/Varney
BGR PRESIDENT
KingGotNext Wrote:"Drain the swamp" - 99PIRATEFAN

That is a slogan I can get behind.

99PIRATEFAN/Varney
BGR PRESIDENT

Thank You very much lol
I'm on the same page as 99 here lol...if any of you fools on here talking about Elisha J have any proof that he has ever tried to get a player to transfer in to his program, please share it with the group. If not, you are just mouthing off and wasting everyone's time.

Never happened.
Spud6 made the post earlier today to get this thread back on topic about the ongoing issues at Pike County Central.

We all know this topic can branch out in to multiple other discussions. If you feel the need to discuss those issues in depth, start another thread about that topic and title it as such.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I’ve always likened PC fans to Louisville fans. They’ve always had this phony “Moral High Ground” to stand on....”At least we don’t cheat like Pikeville does” is the popular narrative much like UL fans do when talking about UK. Both UL and PC fans are finding out the hard way the old saying about what happens when you point fingers...