Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too early 2019 3A champions
Look at the teams Bell has fielded the past few years. There is no way they can be disciplined enuf to hang with the big boys. It starts there. You have a coach that’s all about him and won’t even stand on the sidelines a full game. Much less, the talent factor and depth. Bell will be good, they have a dandy QB. But they aren’t in the discussion with the Top teams. Not even top 5. Belfry or CAL will win, and I’m pullin for the Pirates!
HighViz Wrote:Look at the teams Bell has fielded the past few years. There is no way they can be disciplined enuf to hang with the big boys. It starts there. You have a coach that’s all about him and won’t even stand on the sidelines a full game. Much less, the talent factor and depth. Bell will be good, they have a dandy QB. But they aren’t in the discussion with the Top teams. Not even top 5. Belfry or CAL will win, and I’m pullin for the Pirates!
Especially after all the support pirate fans showed for the Hounds this past season I’ll always cheer for them. Met a lot of classy folks from pond creek the last few years...
single shot Wrote:Especially after all the support pirate fans showed for the Hounds this past season I’ll always cheer for them. Met a lot of classy folks from pond creek the last few years...

Agree they are first class folks.
Belfry has first class coach and first class program. Good folks there. Best program in the mountains. No one even close in 3A. 12 state championships appearances is amazing. Coach Haywood is a class act. May be the best to ever put on a whistle.