Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
70.00%
Simon Kenton
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs Simon Kenton
This is Russell's statement game, as their schedule so far hasn't been the strongest I've seen, but, I see Russell's home winning streak coming to an end. With a SK 30-28 win.
BelfryPirates Wrote:This is Russell's statement game, as their schedule so far hasn't been the strongest I've seen, but, I see Russell's home winning streak coming to an end. With a SK 30-28 win.

ya well i believe the russell boys will run something outta there sleeve that will surprise alot
the hank will not go down
dundee Wrote:ya well i believe the russell boys will run something outta there sleeve that will surprise alot
the hank will not go down

I certainly hope they run something better than they have been. They need to get their confidence up and play dominate football.
Red devils by a TD.
Good Luck Guys
the devils can not come out flat like they are known for doing on occasion
Something that has not been talked about so far is the fact the 20+ Seniors DO NOT want their last regular season home game to be a losing one. Since the streak of 34 in a row "started" in 2004 in this groups Freshman year, I'm sure they do not want the "end" to be on THEIR night.

I'm sure that this group will be playing on a different level for this week and the rest of the year now.

I'm sure the coach morris will have the defense fired up even more for this game. I can't wait to see what pre-game word's of wisdom he gives to the defense this week.

Offensively, if the o-line keeps doing their jobs up front, then we will be fine.

Good luck devils. Can't wait until Friday. I'm sure some emotions will be shared as each senior player is announced with their parents during pre-game. Come on Devil Nation!!! Let's send the senior's off with a full-house.
No X-factor here,,,,,No woodshed here.... The Devils better start on the defensive side with a stop right off the bat or it might be a long night.. I will be in Florida this week and will not be there as it works out....But I will listen to the game on the Internet.....My support goes with my Mighty Red Devils...Beat the Neers this week and make a statement to those who have little faith in the hardwork you guys put in. Hate to miss this one,,,But I will be there later to hopefully see it on some game film...Hey Tyler Jones get an extra copy so ZIP can catch up on the games.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
http://simonkentonpioneers.ky.usfootballnet.com/
This is Simon Kentons football site check it out.
RedDevil_TE Wrote:http://simonkentonpioneers.ky.usfootballnet.com/
This is Simon Kentons football site check it out.
Doing your homework I see. Hope it pays off Friday night.

Here is the Russell football website for those that want to compare the teams.
http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/reddevi...te2007.htm
Should be a good game to watch. I'll go with the Red Devils. Good Luck to both.

Russell- 28
Simon Kenton- 24
blackcat_student Wrote:Should be a good game to watch. I'll go with the Red Devils. Good Luck to both.

Russell- 28
Simon Kenton- 24

How come you picked Simon Kenton in the pick'em?????Smile Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:How come you picked Simon Kenton in the pick'em?????Smile Big Grin

I see it as a toss up so I had to mix up a few things.

Cool
If the devils come out and play ball they will be ok and they will win this game,Like i said befor they have to stop Sk passing if they do that than it will be the Devils comeing out with the W,,,, Good luck devils and bring the home winning to 35 in a row,,,,
Simon Kenton
From the number of yards SK has allowed rushing, if they dont do a little better than that against Russell, they may be in for a long night... Russell is a tough rushing team like Belfry always is...
Would like to see this one. Devils tough at home, I'll take Russell in a close one.
Game day baby and I am by the pool today......waiting for 7:30 so I can listen to the game.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russelldad Wrote:. Since the streak of 34 in a row "started" in 2004 in this groups Freshman year, I'm sure they do not want the "end" to be on THEIR night.

The streak started September 2003.:Thumbs:
and it shall continue on
:redboxer:
dundee Wrote:and it shall continue on
:devilflam
DevilsWin Wrote:The streak started September 2003.:Thumbs:

my bad. This means this group of seniors (and juniors) have never lost at home. Hopefully that will be a motivating factor in tonights game. Should be an outstanding game to watch. Can't wait. T- 3 hrs and counting
Confusedinglepar Anxiously awaiting.
I see russell comeing out and playing every down with heart and pumped up, I also see them winning this game,

Russell 35
SK- 21
Simon Kenton Football Stats (Filed: October 8, 2007)

Team Total Statistcs
(Season-to-Date) Points Scored 123
Points Allowed 147
Total Rushing Yards 871
Total Rushing Yards Allowed 1113
Total Passing Yards 677
Total Passing Yards Allowed 817

Russell Football Stats (Filed: October 8, 2007)

Points Scored 218
Points Allowed 107
Total Rushing Yards 1625
Total Rushing Yards Allowed 675
Total Passing Yards 524
Total Passing Yards Allowed 763

just something for you all to look at