Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 46 East Ridge 18
formerallamerican11 Wrote:I seriously doubt that the players know more than the coach about football. I know Coach B and he knows football. It's hard to coach any team when you don't have enough quality help. When these schools combined how many of those schools even had football at the high school level. I know Elkhorn did. ER has never been a football school. There has been so much turnover in coaches in almost all the sports there that it's hard to build any of there programs. It takes time to implement what you want to do as a coach. The only program that has been successful year in and year out is the girls softball team. Jill has been there since day one. She does a great job. Ask Shelby Valley how hard it is to build a program when it's a basketball school. They are finally on the right track. Give Coach B some time he will get it turned around. How can you expect to have a good season when you hire a coach so late in the year? It's impossible unless your coming into a powerhouse and you would still have your work cut out for ya. Just my two cents.

:BigLaugh: :cop: :puking: :goofy:
Too much bashing of East Ridge's coach... So Closed!

Feel free to start another thread on how East Ridge will look next year.