Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 2009
winner Wrote:um i am in school right now smart one
in computer class, and i think i have worked hard enough to be a lil cocky
and how many players on the teams where schedualed to play are ranked in the state???
none that i know of

please my little friend but U will not beat PC....so get out there and go hard....
Do you really think that PC is going to beat everyone?
Valley will be very good, coaches must get along.Saunders is a very good coach,I hope the best for Valley.I like what Private said if you don't like the coach don't play.Parents complain to much they baby their kids.Their kids never do nothing wrong, it is always the coaches fault.Many kids won't work until the season starts, players are made in the off season.Coaches are to easy on the kids.
theredstorm45 Wrote:I think the valley cats will be very productive in the 09 season and a shot in the district title. P'burg is declining, morgan county is still rebuilding but bath co. also is an average team like valley that could surprise the district.
I don't see where pburg is declining. yea they may have lost a few players to graduation but they are still returning their starting qb Micheal Burchett, Leading tackler Austin Mckinney plus others.
winner Wrote:um i am in school right now smart one
in computer class, and i think i have worked hard enough to be a lil cocky
and how many players on the teams where schedualed to play are ranked in the state???
none that i know of
Well evidently you must not be looking at pburg because Austin Mckinney #36 was ranked 3rd in tackles in the state and was the leading tackler in the district with 177 tacklers.
Valley guys not Prestonsburg.
i dont think any of Valley's are ranked in the state