•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64TH District next year.
Intentional Foul Wrote:CSF, I have went through every post on this thread and the only post that is remotley condusive to your accusations is post 180 by Lion Eagle and all LE asked was whether or not Rose Hill was going to have enough for a team.

Really dont know why, or where you are getting this info at but I dont believe anyone is hoping for the demise of Rose Hill. How is the demise of Rose Hill going to better anyones situation?

I am tired of explaining this so I am not going to anymore.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:I am tired of explaining this so I am not going to anymore.

Would you explain this to me in a pm?
^ No.
:popcorn:
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:^ No.

uhhh, okay I guess?
Verity is looking good in 7th and 8th grade hoops thus far. The future is so bright for the lil kittens.
Slum Lord Wrote:Verity is looking good in 7th and 8th grade hoops thus far. The future is so bright for the lil kittens.

I agree. Some very talented kids coming up for the Kittens :Cheerlead
I agree as well - there is some serious talent in the Kitten system coming up!!! What amazes me about the talented young ladies is their desire and willingness to work to get better - pushing each other ALL the time!!! I look forward to watching them develop to see what kind of life long memories will be made.
Side bar note - Ashland isn't the only school in the region that has young talent on the way up. Girls basketball region wide is going to be getting very interesting!!! There's some talented young ladies out there that I hope people take the time to go watch and they'll enjoy what they see!!!
Ashland and it's feeder program is outstanding. They have 3-4 kids in each grade (7&8) that are going to be good players. The Freshmen class has several kids going to be able to provide good minutes for coach Bradley.
go kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Kittens have a very good program going. Should be in the mix for the next several years. Good to see the high school coaching staff continuing to attend the middle school games.
Also noticed some Varsity Kittens at the game. Nice to see the girls supporting the future Kittens.
kittennation Wrote:Also noticed some Varsity Kittens at the game. Nice to see the girls supporting the future Kittens.

Yes, It was good to see a lot of them there. Ashland is very fortunate to have high school coaches and players that really come out and support the younger kids.
It's Ashland to lose imo.
The varsity staff and nearly every player were there to watch Verity. This has got to be a huge positive for the younger girls. The Kittens will be reloading and reloading for several years. The depth at every position, when the current sophs are seniors, is what baffles me.
MT, I agree with the talent on the lower levels, however, do not become so easily baffled. Many things can happen in 2 to 3 years. Some girls do improve, others lose interest, still others just quit. Best of luck to all of the Lil Kittens! Should be fun to watch the development of all the schools.
Your right, long way to go, and there are many young talented girls through out the region. I remain impressed with the girls and system at Ashland.They could loose a few and i would remain baffled at the skill level of those young ladies and the potential depth.
Ashland should be team to beat, this will be best Ashland team in last 10 years. East will be ok. But other than that the district and region will be weak this year.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)