Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Post player in the 15th
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Who does she play for?? I've never heard of her.

South Floyd
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:There is no way C. Jarrell can be the best post player in the 15th region.

Tonight aganist Magoffin Co. she had at least 3 fouls in the 1st half and she couldnt run the plays and she was the last one down the floor everytime..... so theres no possible way.

But my opinion on the best post player in the 15th region would be,
Calloray Howard-Magoffin County
Michaela Howard-Magoffin County

evry1 has their bad nights tho
I've not seen everyone in the 15th. I have watched Pike Central play a few times. I think Haley Ratlift(?) is good.
Wonder why Emily Wireman didn't gaurd Calloray lastnight, could it have been because Calloray didn't play the post.
bean is good from sf
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Wonder why Emily Wireman didn't gaurd Calloray lastnight, could it have been because Calloray didn't play the post.
She did play the post the lost weight has made her quicker Wireman couldnt stay with her
Calloray Howard-Magoffin-she can take you inside and outside. Plus she brings the ball up the court on the fast break. Averages a double double. She is a complete package. None better.
Jessica Artell- Pikeville she set the school record for most rebounds tonight...she had i think 26
Kayla Lowe she has rlly good moves and can shoot and play defense
"m00se" Wrote:Chessi Griffith undoubtedly.:fight: She's a fighter.

Thats funny... good sense of humor you have there... My vote goes to Calloray Howard of Magoffin...
Chessi Griffith
Chelsee Jarrell
Calloray Howard
Calloray Howard!!!! With out a doubt!!
Calloray Howard #45-Magoffin County
Michaela Howard #15-Magoffin County
Yeah Conley and Hogston both are great Post Players!!....Valley Seems to have some young post players to...The Twins?..they seem to be really rough and hustle alot!...they'll see alot of playing time...
I also want to say Michaela Howard for Magoffin shes not the tallest forward in the 15th but ive saw her post up and score on most of the girls shes played against