Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick YOUR Starters
HD28 Wrote:Chad Jackson can't shoot and Dakotah Euton can't guard. Some of you should just combine the Holmes and Scott County rosters and be done with it.

You can't leave out Elisha Justice!
Honestly, a case could be made for Jaylen Beckham as the best point guard in the state. He is more talented, more explosive, and quicker than any other point guard that I've seen and yes that includes Chad Jackson, Thomas Jackson, Anthony Hickey, and Elisha Justice.

Beckham will be able to go wherever he wants to continue his education and basketball career when it's all said and done.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Honestly, a case could be made for Jaylen Beckham as the best point guard in the state. He is more talented, more explosive, and quicker than any other point guard that I've seen and yes that includes Chad Jackson, Thomas Jackson, Anthony Hickey, and Elisha Justice.

Beckham will be able to go wherever he wants to continue his education and basketball career when it's all said and done.

Beckham is indeed the quickest and most explosive, I have to agree.

I don't know if he is the best yet but he certainly deserves to be in the discussion.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Beckham is indeed the quickest and most explosive, I have to agree.

I don't know if he is the best yet but he certainly deserves to be in the discussion.

So then do you agree that talent wise he's also the best?

The only thing anyone has on him really is experience. Him being a sophomore is the only thing that kept him out of my top 5.
kywldcat01 Wrote:So then do you agree that talent wise he's also the best?

The only thing anyone has on him really is experience. Him being a sophomore is the only thing that kept him out of my top 5.

I'd say he's one of the most talented. He's got all the potential in the world.

I say unless something drastic happens, he has a better career than all of these other top point guards that we have been talking about.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I'd say he's one of the most talented. He's got all the potential in the world.

I say unless something drastic happens, he has a better career than all of these other top point guards that we have been talking about.

Fair enough.

And I agree. Jaylen has the potential to be one of the better players that we've seen come out of Kentucky in a while.
Aslan Wrote:LOL I totally forgot about them calling themselves that! Swag!!!!! LOL

Gangsta Nation...lol
Chiles from Ballard is the best pg in Kentucky.

1. Chiles
  2. Sewell
  3. Fant
  4. Pittman
  5. Behanan
Jarrod Polson is the best point guard in the state--all you have to do is watch him play and you will understand. He controls the game--just ask Jeffersontown and Thomas Jackson. He gets his teammates involved better than any other point guard.
hooperman Wrote:Jarrod Polson is the best point guard in the state--all you have to do is watch him play and you will understand. He controls the game--just ask Jeffersontown and Thomas Jackson. He gets his teammates involved better than any other point guard.

Polson is good and one of the better point guards in the state, but he isn't nearly has explosive as some that's been mentioned.