Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
13th Region Transfers
(05-09-2024, 09:43 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 01:40 PM)shottaker23 Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 10:21 PM)predict_proba Wrote: Speaking of north are they even going to have enough for a team?  Heard Valentine ran off another or almost did.  What’s his deal? Is he that unlikeable?
Heard that last summer he had 4 that were going to play minutes tried to leave and him and the assistant Messer threatened them with KHSAA and vowed they would sit for a full year. I know one of them called the bluff and left with no repercussions. My opinion only but I believe he is one of the worst coaches in the region and treats players badly. Good luck to them though.
Valentine is a straight up liar… He’s a walking condom commercial…I was just told less than five minutes ago that a kid transferred into North last year and played basketball from Pulaski County. Kid wants to play football I’m told and may have even practiced with football team a day or two this spring. I’m told Valentine told him not to play football and made him stop.. IF this actually transpired and I was football coach I’d resign immediately. Imagine having a basketball coach who doesn’t want football players on his basketball team..Hearing Coach Davis at South may have an experienced assistant on his bench this season that was a star player at Corbin. Davis and Hines gonna own Northside of town in basketball and football.. Someone mentioned on here Valentine is best asset South has for recruiting purposes. I’m beginning to think that person is correct..
On that subject, I'm hearing that North had one transfer to South for bball, the Stokes kid. He is a very good offensive rebounder.