•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Another possible KHSAA rules violation.

Well, looks like cordias ball seasons over with before it even started. lol
Ballers Wrote:See what I mean?
His trollness has reached high output.

lol you have killed me.
Ballers Wrote:From what I heard from multiple good resources yesterday at the Dustbowl.
Rhodes has a 6'10 PF/C and a 6'4 Guard.

Not sure how athletic either one of them is, but if it's true that he has a 6'10 Center look for them to make a lot of noise.

Possible KHSAA rules violations.
Ballers Wrote:I just found out that the recruits have LOI's to some D1 colleges such as Baylor and Princeton LOL.

MMM. Recruiting just happens to be a KHSAA rules violation.
I don't see how there is any violations. Cordia is not doing anything that Scott County, Lexington Catholic, St X, Trininty, Highlands and many others do every year. It is rare that Scott County puts a kid from Scott on the floor.
Give it a rest jabroni - you're making yourself look dumb.
jed Wrote:I don't see how there is any violations. Cordia is not doing anything that Scott County, Lexington Catholic, St X, Trininty, Highlands and many others do every year. It is rare that Scott County puts a kid from Scott on the floor.

If they are using the "boarding school" scenario then it is violations. If Roderick Rhodes has talked to these boys about coming to Cordia before they are enrolled. It is a rules violations. You may want to read the KHSAA bylaws.
Ballers Wrote:Give it a rest jabroni - you're making yourself look dumb.

If I respected your opinion it would matter, but I don't. So kiss my :moon:
Ballers Wrote:LOL. Ok, if you say so buddy. Ain't nobody on PCC's team that could put up 40 in a game with the style Hatcher has them playing. Dalton may be able to dunk, but his game is not that of a big man's if you watched him play at all last year.

My point was he will score at will. You think Coach Hatcher want put him on the block against a team as small as Cordia?
I think everyone is getting caught up in how slow Hatcher has played the last few years when they've had a couple of good big men every year.
Just watch....
Perry will put up more points this year.
They're smaller and quicker and if you think Hatcher won't take advantage of it you're crazy.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Possible KHSAA rules violations.

From what I've heard none of the coaches in the 14th region really care if they broke the rules or not... Schools only care when its good players... Now if Cordia got a 6'6" player that was all over ESPN and Rivals then it would already have been looked at....
zaga_fan Wrote:I think everyone is getting caught up in how slow Hatcher has played the last few years when they've had a couple of good big men every year.
Just watch....
Perry will put up more points this year.
They're smaller and quicker and if you think Hatcher won't take advantage of it you're crazy.

I think u r correct zaga fan!!! Hatcher always plays to his strengths and this yr it is his guards. Im sure they will pound it to Dalton on the block against some teams but for the most part the guards will be doing alot of scoring in transition. They will be much faster than ppl think. I saw them play Science Hill in Pikeville this summer (which is usually a powerhouse with a ton of athletes) they scored 70 plus and won the game by more than 15pts. I think it was with a running clock. Didnt look like a slow down team to me at all...
ballstar Wrote:I think u r correct zaga fan!!! Hatcher always plays to his strengths and this yr it is his guards. Im sure they will pound it to Dalton on the block against some teams but for the most part the guards will be doing alot of scoring in transition. They will be much faster than ppl think. I saw them play Science Hill in Pikeville this summer (which is usually a powerhouse with a ton of athletes) they scored 70 plus and won the game by more than 15pts. I think it was with a running clock. Didnt look like a slow down team to me at all...

Typically all summer games use a running clock and usually not much coaching or officiating. Nothing in Coach Hatcher's past says he will ever have a running team. He didn't run with Jordan Amis and Tyler Mullins and they were more athletic than anybody on this years team. Hopefully he will run more this year sure will make the games more fun to watch.:yawn:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Typically all summer games use a running clock and usually not much coaching or officiating. Nothing in Coach Hatcher's past says he will ever have a running team. He didn't run with Jordan Amis and Tyler Mullins and they were more athletic than anybody on this years team. Hopefully he will run more this year sure will make the games more fun to watch.:yawn:

I can remember his old teams from WV when he was a run and gun style coach that shot a ton of 3's. I know that doesnt seem right but its true. You wouldnt think that by watching them the last few years.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Typically all summer games use a running clock and usually not much coaching or officiating. Nothing in Coach Hatcher's past says he will ever have a running team. He didn't run with Jordan Amis and Tyler Mullins and they were more athletic than anybody on this years team. Hopefully he will run more this year sure will make the games more fun to watch.:yawn:

Would you run if you had Dillon Cornett on your team?
I finally got to see the transfers play in a few pick up games. I seen some good things and some not so good things. I mean it was pick up ball though, a lot different than playing in a organized game. The kids are young and you can tell they are young, but they have potential esspeically,Hudson from what I seen. I dont know how good Cordia will be this year in year #1 under Rhodes but they will deff be a top team in the region in a year or two. I hope it is this year to hush all the naysayers. Good Luck Lions.
Ballers Wrote:LOL. Ok, if you say so buddy. Ain't nobody on PCC's team that could put up 40 in a game with the style Hatcher has them playing. Dalton may be able to dunk, but his game is not that of a big man's if you watched him play at all last year.

Hater!
zaga_fan Wrote:Would you run if you had Dillon Cornett on your team?

Last year, no. Year before last, yes.
king360 Wrote:Hater!

LOL, now king you know better. I like PCC basketball.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Last year, no. Year before last, yes.

I agree.:Thumbs:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Last year, no. Year before last, yes.

I would have done exactly what Hatcher did.
If Amis had a shot to run the break I would let him go but in any other situation I would go inside out.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would have done exactly what Hatcher did.
If Amis had a shot to run the break I would let him go but in any other situation I would go inside out.

Oh that's cool..
Who won region that year anyways?
Ballers Wrote:Oh that's cool..
Who won region that year anyways?

It was Cordia wouldn't it?
zaga_fan Wrote:It was Cordia wouldn't it?

You are getting warmer...
They are from Knott County Wink
Ballers Wrote:You are getting warmer...
They are from Knott County Wink

Knott Central.

Here's a few more questions for you....
Who won last year?
Did the Miami Heat win a title?
What does "tackle eligible" mean?
What is a "check down"?
How many starters are listed on a football roster?
MVP2 Wrote:I finally got to see the transfers play in a few pick up games. I seen some good things and some not so good things. I mean it was pick up ball though, a lot different than playing in a organized game. The kids are young and you can tell they are young, but they have potential esspeically,Hudson from what I seen. I dont know how good Cordia will be this year in year #1 under Rhodes but they will deff be a top team in the region in a year or two. I hope it is this year to hush all the naysayers. Good Luck Lions.

Agree. They all have talent. If Rhodes can coach them up, they could be dangerous. Hudson is already one of the top offensive players in the region IMO. Hard to stop a guy thats 6'5", quick, can shoot, and has handles. Not much on the defensive end though, but I just saw him play in a meaningless pickup game.
Aslan Wrote:Agree. They all have talent. If Rhodes can coach them up, they could be dangerous. Hudson is already one of the top offensive players in the region IMO. Hard to stop a guy thats 6'5", quick, can shoot, and has handles. Not much on the defensive end though, but I just saw him play in a meaningless pickup game.

He seemed to shy away from the goal when I seen him play (on the defensive end that is) I figured a guy his size would at least try to jump up and swat it.. I know I would.
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott Central.

Here's a few more questions for you....
Who won last year? PCC
Did the Miami Heat win a title? - Not an NBA thread..
What does "tackle eligible" mean? - Not a football thread
What is a "check down"? - No clue, don't care.
How many starters are listed on a football roster? - Not a football thread.

Aslan Wrote:Agree. They all have talent. If Rhodes can coach them up, they could be dangerous. Hudson is already one of the top offensive players in the region IMO. Hard to stop a guy thats 6'5", quick, can shoot, and has handles. Not much on the defensive end though, but I just saw him play in a meaningless pickup game.

If hudson is 6'5" then Sumner has grown 4 inches since last week and is now 6'4"...... Sumner was only 6' last week which means hudson should b about 6'1" or 6'2" by looking at the picture.
ballstar Wrote:If hudson is 6'5" then Sumner has grown 4 inches since last week and is now 6'4"...... Sumner was only 6' last week which means hudson should b about 6'1" or 6'2" by looking at the picture.

Manure makes things grow faster and there has been a lot of that spread lately.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next