•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
Aslan Wrote:Not worried in the slightest. It's just getting ridiculous. Five potential transfers in one year? KHSAA has to know something is up.

Don't mean to correct you Aslan, but it's five definite transfers and potentially seven.
Aslan Wrote:Oh sweet moses.

It would be funny if it wasn't true!
Another serious question...If Cordia is getting 5-7 transfers, are there any homegrown kids on the team? And if so, will they play?

Nobody ever answered the question about when/where the parents moved to Cordia.
ANEWPAT Wrote:Don't mean to correct you Aslan, but it's five definite transfers and potentially seven.

i believe the word your looking for is 5-7 recruits!!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i believe the word your looking for is 5-7 recruits!!

Agreed!!! Its transfers everywhere else but when 1 comes to PCC he/she has been recruited. LMAO!!!!!!
HD28 Wrote:Another serious question...If Cordia is getting 5-7 transfers, are there any homegrown kids on the team? And if so, will they play?

Nobody ever answered the question about when/where the parents moved to Cordia.

Only one parent, the father of two of the Texas boy's and guardian of the other Texas boy.
ANEWPAT Wrote:[quote=OrangenowBlue]

Oh, don't worry. I think I'm done. Someone just called and asked me why I was trying to convince them that the boys should be ineligible when they aren't denying that they should be ineligible. They are just saying that the rules aren't being enforced by KHSAA and there is nothing we can do about it. And you know, they're right!

What schools should do is not play them! I know their district has to play them but every other school on their schedule should just cancel! Not because of fear but just to protest the KHSAA!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Only one parent, the father of two of the Texas boy's and guardian of the other Texas boy.

Yep.....I've asked around......what I'v been told, and I have no idea if it's correct, is that the boys were homesick and wanted to go home, so this parent moved here and a job was created at Cordia for him. What were the schools old dorms, have been turned into appartments and they are living there free. If this is wrong, I am sure KHSAA will correct me, but someone who lives on Lotts Creek told me that.
ANEWPAT Wrote:Yep.....I've asked around......what I'v been told, and I have no idea if it's correct, is that the boys were homesick and wanted to go home, so this parent moved here and a job was created at Cordia for him. What were the schools old dorms, have been turned into appartments and they are living there free. If this is wrong, I am sure KHSAA will correct me, but someone who lives on Lotts Creek told me that.

meant KHSAA12
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:[quote=ANEWPAT]

What schools should do is not play them! I know their district has to play them but every other school on their schedule should just cancel! Not because of fear but just to protest the KHSAA!

no PLAY them! those boys from texas aint that good! just beat them and send um packn their bags! knott co will beat them with no problem id say! and perry will beat them pretty good too! the TEXAS LIONS isn't moven up any where in the 14th region! just a few spots higher than riverside in the state rankings!!!!:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:^You couldn't be more right, blue sack!

:Thumbs:
^lol...U was told right anewpat except larry (father of the 2 brother) came and took the job when they come. How ya think they got here?lol...Ole blue sack knott co won't beat anyone with ease just jenkins just like everyone else. Your all-star Davis had a rough time handling Beverly in the region finals last year. Id like to see him guard one of the texas guards with better handles and at least two steps quicker. But im not saying cordia wil beat knott down, but i guarantee the a**whippings their use to giving cordia stops this year. Imo they will split the season series.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^lol...U was told right anewpat except larry (father of the 2 brother) came and took the job when they come. How ya think they got here?lol...Ole blue sack knott co won't beat anyone with ease just jenkins just like everyone else. Your all-star Davis had a rough time handling Beverly in the region finals last year. Id like to see him guard one of the texas guards with better handles and at least two steps quicker. But im not saying cordia wil beat knott down, but i guarantee the a**whippings their use to giving cordia stops this year. Imo they will split the season series.

lol yeah i didnt mean KCC would beat them by 30 or any thing but il say by 10! everyone in the state had a hard time guarding braxton beverly last year and its gonna get harder to guard him every game! kid has true talent!
KHSAA12 Wrote:^lol...U was told right anewpat except larry (father of the 2 brother) came and took the job when they come. How ya think they got here?lol...Ole blue sack knott co won't beat anyone with ease just jenkins just like everyone else. Your all-star Davis had a rough time handling Beverly in the region finals last year. Id like to see him guard one of the texas guards with better handles and at least two steps quicker. But im not saying cordia wil beat knott down, but i guarantee the a**whippings their use to giving cordia stops this year. Imo they will split the season series.

P.S davis aint my all star lol deff not a KCC fan! PERRY ALL THE WAY! lol

They can't handle the ball better than Beverly, he would run circles around them. They're not even close to being on his level as a basketball player period.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:lol yeah i didnt mean KCC would beat them by 30 or any thing but il say by 10! everyone in the state had a hard time guarding braxton beverly last year and its gonna get harder to guard him every game! kid has true talent!

Trut that. Beverly's the real deal. But the 2 brothers at cordia are as quick as it comes. IMO its gonna be hard for adams from kcc to guard either one but davis and justice could contain them defensively imo. lol but i still gotta disagree knott wins at home by under 10 and same for cordia at the jungle. The number 1 seed imo is gonna rely on the letcher games between these two teams.
Aslan Wrote:They can't handle the ball better than Beverly, he would run circles around them. They're not even close to being on his level as a basketball player period.

LMAO...Ok
KHSAA12 Wrote:LMAO...Ok

So Cordia has two guards on their team better than the best guard in the region last year? Cmon, man. Beverly is arguable the best player in the region(unless Jaysean gets eligible).
And yes, he has better handles and would indeed run circles around Cordia's transfers.
Aslan Wrote:So Cordia has two guards on their team better than the best guard in the region last year? Cmon, man. Beverly is arguable the best player in the region(unless Jaysean gets eligible).
And yes, he has better handles and would indeed run circles around Cordia's transfers.

lol...ok
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol...ok

'lol ok' all ya want, you'll see when the season starts, and I hope to God Perry gets the opportunity to destroy Cordia.
Aslan Wrote:'lol ok' all ya want, you'll see when the season starts, and I hope to God Perry gets the opportunity to destroy Cordia.

lol destroy...ok
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol destroy...ok

whos gonna guard dalton cornett at cordia??????????????
Aslan Wrote:Absolutely destroy.

lol....OOOOOKKKKK....
Aslan Wrote:Annihilate.

Not even close to it....:Thumbs:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Not even close to it....:Thumbs:

:trolldad:
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next