•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
OnB better not hope so! Wink
ballstar Wrote:JK with ya. I have seen u play and u play really hard but ur team really suxs. Not being mean but they do. U may want to pick up some old timers next yr so ur team doesnt look like an anti-smoking ad poster. Would prob help u win some more games too.

God we really did!
If we are talking record wise, Cordia will deff be moving to the top. I just looked the schedule and it is one of the weakest I've seen. The Lions probably wont lose a hand full of games during the regular season. I dont know if the schedule was made out before Rhodes got here but come on East Ridge (twice), Piarist (twice), Owlsey (twice), Jackson City (twice), Menifee (twice). Come on, what happen to Buckhorn, they are normally always on the schedule.Heck,I didnt see Leslie Co on there.
MVP2 Wrote:If we are talking record wise, Cordia will deff be moving to the top. I just looked the schedule and it is one of the weakest I've seen. The Lions probably wont lose a hand full of games during the regular season. I dont know if the schedule was made out before Rhodes got here but come on East Ridge (twice), Piarist (twice), Owlsey (twice), Jackson City (twice), Menifee (twice). Come on, what happen to Buckhorn, they are normally always on the schedule.Heck,I didnt see Leslie Co on there.

Schedule was made before Rhodes got the position.
king360 Wrote:God we really did!

At least your honest King!
Confusednicker:
MVP2 Wrote:If we are talking record wise, Cordia will deff be moving to the top. I just looked the schedule and it is one of the weakest I've seen. The Lions probably wont lose a hand full of games during the regular season. I dont know if the schedule was made out before Rhodes got here but come on East Ridge (twice), Piarist (twice), Owlsey (twice), Jackson City (twice), Menifee (twice). Come on, what happen to Buckhorn, they are normally always on the schedule.Heck,I didnt see Leslie Co on there.

they wont know what to do when they play some one good!
Who knows..
The games they win might give them the confidence to play close to someone like Perry..
But then again, maybe not lol.

I was thinkin the same thing....toughest team they play is knott. This would had been a tough schedule for last years lions
Knott I believe will be the true test of how well they will do in district and what they will need to improve on after this game. Knott is definitely still going to be #2 or #3 in the region. That will be a good game for the Lions either way you want to look at it. If they did upset KCC - Katie bar the doors.

If they don't, at least they will have an idea on what they need to do to win next season or more-over what they would need to improve on. I guess only time will tell what kind of coach Rhodes really is. We will just have to see this season.
ballstar Wrote:Pigeon roost tobacco outlet, 12 noon tomorrow. Im being serious here. Im WAY past my prime but i feel real comfortable saying that u couldnt carry my jock-strap.

Confusednicker: This has killed me!! Confusednicker:
Schedule is weak, but the way they will practice, and the intensity that they bring, they will still be ready for the tournament.
Why couldnt denny get these type players? LOL these threads amaze me.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Schedule is weak, but the way they will practice, and the intensity that they bring, they will still be ready for the tournament.

Disagree. A tougher schedule would benefit this team more than playing against their second string in practice.
The Lion isnt at the top of the food chain.
Overrated Wrote:The Lion isnt at the top of the food chain.

Overrated has spoken.
These post make me laugh so hard..
Aslan Wrote:Disagree. A tougher schedule would benefit this team more than playing against their second string in practice.

C'mon, Aslan.
Playing against tough competition doesn't make you play better...
you know that!!
Aslan Wrote:Disagree. A tougher schedule would benefit this team more than playing against their second string in practice.

I will agree that a tougher schedule will help them more, but they don't so they will have to step it up and practice harder than any team in the region to make up for that, and I do believe they will make up for that.
For anyone who hasn't looked at the schedule, it's weak. Just compare it to the Bengals schedule in the NFL.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...bk11/36020
Overrated Wrote:The Lion isnt at the top of the food chain.

It's above the Cougar.
WALL2WALL Wrote:It's above the Cougar.

a whompus cat is at the top of the food chain! eats everything!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:a whompus cat is at the top of the food chain! eats everything!

A Lion is the King of the Jungle!!!

:beavis:
WALL2WALL Wrote:A Lion is the King of the Jungle!!!

:beavis:

not if a whompus cat is in that jungle!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:not if a whompus cat is in that jungle!

They use to call my girlfriend that. Is that a bad thing?? lol
WALL2WALL Wrote:I will agree that a tougher schedule will help them more, but they don't so they will have to step it up and practice harder than any team in the region to make up for that, and I do believe they will make up for that.
I disagree with this statement, because if that is the case Riverside should be one of the best teams in the region because everyone they play is tougher than them.
ballstar Wrote:They use to call my girlfriend that. Is that a bad thing?? lol

Find a new girlfriend immediately... LOL
ballstar Wrote:They use to call my girlfriend that. Is that a bad thing?? lol

ahh buddy lol
Can anyone tell me the names of the kids who transferred in from the surrounding schools? I know just a few of them but not all of them.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Can anyone tell me the names of the kids who transferred in from the surrounding schools? I know just a few of them but not all of them.

Zack Owens, Tyle Fugate from KCC. Jaylyn Williams still attends Carr Creek Elementary but plays jv for the lions(probably dress varsity also). Thats all i know of transfers from surrounding counties on the team.
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next