•  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
Canadian is coming promise...look for him this year #10. Wink
Since when was Marcus Sumner and Ricky Sumner local boys to Cordia? Ricky Sumner went to Cordia for one year, Marcus for two, nothing local about these boys. Since I have been apart of the Cordia basketball program these two boys are the laziest two players to put on a Cordia uniform, so I say they are better off without them because all they care about are themselves. And basketball WAS NOT the reason, Marcus Sumner was in the starting line up and Ricky was 1st or 2nd player off the bench, and coach Rhodes plans on playing a deep bench this year
MIA30 Wrote:Canadian is coming promise...look for him this year #10. Wink

Ok.
I will be looking for a #10. I want to see dunks and all that jazz too.
So don't be putting that little redheaded freckled fellar' in that #10 uni ya' hear?
Crazy Horse Wrote:Since when was Marcus Sumner and Ricky Sumner local boys to Cordia? Ricky Sumner went to Cordia for one year, Marcus for two, nothing local about these boys. Since I have been apart of the Cordia basketball program these two boys are the laziest two players to put on a Cordia uniform, so I say they are better off without them because all they care about are themselves. And basketball WAS NOT the reason, Marcus Sumner was in the starting line up and Ricky was 1st or 2nd player off the bench, and coach Rhodes plans on playing a deep bench this year

Local boys or not.. The last few years Marcus was there he packed that Cordia team on his back. You can like it or lump it, but you know it's true.
hahaha you better not come to any pick up games at cordia. im pretty sure youve came before and the LAZY houston boys shut your mouth lol. they dominated you man. smh..
Crazy Horse Wrote:Since when was Marcus Sumner and Ricky Sumner local boys to Cordia? Ricky Sumner went to Cordia for one year, Marcus for two, nothing local about these boys. Since I have been apart of the Cordia basketball program these two boys are the laziest two players to put on a Cordia uniform, so I say they are better off without them because all they care about are themselves. And basketball WAS NOT the reason, Marcus Sumner was in the starting line up and Ricky was 1st or 2nd player off the bench, and coach Rhodes plans on playing a deep bench this year

Local, as in not out of state!!! Wow, I can't believe how fast you have thrown these kids under the bus.
Ballers Wrote:Ok.
I will be looking for a #10. I want to see dunks and all that jazz too.
So don't be putting that little redheaded freckled fellar' in that #10 uni ya' hear?

dont come to any pick up games at cordia. you came once and the LAZY houston boys dominated you and shut your mouth lol. smh.. you have no right to start about this guy. :gtfo:
cant_stop_24 Wrote:hahaha you better not come to any pick up games at cordia. im pretty sure youve came before and the LAZY houston boys shut your mouth lol. they dominated you man. smh..

L o L
Are you serious?
I've been there once, and I never got to play em.. Just watched em play.
Reason being - because they couldn't beat anyone there! haha.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I'm talking about two local boys not getting to play because of out of state transfers!!! That's all I'm saying!!! And yes, that is why they left Cordia no other reason!!!

Not tryin to b mean, but you honestly don't know what your talking about. I'm say it one more time marcus sumner (boz) was in the starting line up before he transfered. Ricky sumner was in the rotation probably 2 off the bench. Cordias basketball team had nothing to do with them leavin. They had these boys have done this twice alrdy and return shortly each time. So it was nothing to do with ball or transfers bub..
Ballers Wrote:Are you serious?
I've been there once, and I never got to play em.. Just watched em play.
Reason being - because they couldn't beat anyone there! haha.

Yes he is serious and been there once? Haha liar, you sat out after u played against chris, khalil, and keem. Because you couldnt do nething with them! You need to come to realization and stop draggin on high schoolers that obviously have more skill than you ever had or will ever have! I mean everybody who knows you, knows your not that talented. You say these kids are horrible, when u can barely dribble a in between your legs.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Not tryin to b mean, but you honestly don't know what your talking about. I'm say it one more time marcus sumner (boz) was in the starting line up before he transfered. Ricky sumner was in the rotation probably 2 off the bench. Cordias basketball team had nothing to do with them leavin. They had these boys have done this twice alrdy and return shortly each time. So it was nothing to do with ball or transfers bub..

Yes I do know what I'm talking about! They love to play basketball and now they won't get to.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Yes I do know what I'm talking about! They love to play basketball and now they won't get to.

No you dont know what your talking about, non of you fools do. SUMNER WAS IN THE LINE UP! He done this last yr to an came back. They had different reasons for transferring to perry. Not every decision the sumner kids make is over basketball.
One was in the starting line up the other in the rotation. PLZZZZ Explain to me how that's not getting to play.
whoha Wrote:No you dont know what your talking about, non of you fools do. SUMNER WAS IN THE LINE UP! He done this last yr to an came back. They had different reasons for transferring to perry. Not every decision the sumner kids make is over basketball.

I know their situation, they would have stayed if they were happy!!!
KHSAA12 Wrote:One was in the starting line up the other in the rotation. PLZZZZ Explain to me how that's not getting to play.

Never said anything about playing time!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Never said anything about playing time!

Ok then what does it have to do with the transfers and cordias ball team then. If Its not playin time idk y u even mentioned ball in the first place
whoha Wrote:Yes he is serious and been there once? Haha liar, you sat out after u played against chris, khalil, and keem. Because you couldnt do nething with them! You need to come to realization and stop draggin on high schoolers that obviously have more skill than you ever had or will ever have! I mean everybody who knows you, knows your not that talented. You say these kids are horrible, when u can barely dribble a in between your legs.

Yeah, your crazy. They only played one game and had to sit out the rest of the time because the team that kept winning - they where not on. It sounds to me like your a big Cordia homer who is not taking the beating that KCC is going to hand you guys well. I understand Cordia got transfers and everyone is happy. This is the most excitement Lotts Creek has had in a long time, but Cordia isn't going to win region, and they aren't going to win district. They will finish the season with a lot more wins this year and a pretty good record just because of the weakness that is in their schedule. They are better - but talking like these boys are the cock of the walk is something else. I am starting to lean the other way now just because of the disgraceful comments I have seen from alum, players, and fans alike. I give credit where credit is due just like most of the respectable posters on here. When Cordia upsets KCC or plays a good team and beats them I will say "Hey this Cordia team is something special after all".. But I'm not going to sit here and type my hands off saying "Oh praise allah, oh praise Rhodes and the transfers", when they haven't even played a single freakin' game yet. This thread is getting a little out of control, personal shots being taken when you don't even know who I am. I sure hope Cordia does do something in district this season or else some of you will never hear the end of it. Mark my words on that one.
Ballers Wrote:Yeah, your crazy. They only played one game and had to sit out the rest of the time because the team that kept winning - they where not on. It sounds to me like your a big Cordia homer who is not taking the beating that KCC is going to hand you guys well. I understand Cordia got transfers and everyone is happy. This is the most excitement Lotts Creek has had in a long time, but Cordia isn't going to win region, and they aren't going to win district. They will finish the season with a lot more wins this year and a pretty good record just because of the weakness that is in their schedule. They are better - but talking like these boys are the cock of the walk is something else. I am starting to lean the other way now just because of the disgraceful comments I have seen from alum, players, and fans alike. I give credit where credit is due just like most of the respectable posters on here. When Cordia upsets KCC or plays a good team and beats them I will say "Hey this Cordia team is something special after all".. But I'm not going to sit here and type my hands off saying "Oh praise allah, oh praise Rhodes and the transfers", when they haven't even played a single freakin' game yet. This thread is getting a little out of control, personal shots being taken when you don't even know who I am. I sure hope Cordia does do something in district this season or else some of you will never hear the end of it. Mark my words on that one.

Cordia will do just fine...we're not even saying they will win region. Some of cordias players may have but thats what they're suppose to say man. Their not gonna roll over and say everyone's gonna beat em up lol. We're tryin to say we think we can win just like every other team. And as far as kcc beating cordia down after only winning by like 10 last year is a bold statement. I mean a beat downs 20+ points n i dont see that happening. But if thats your opinion, it is what it is. We'll just have to wait an see. But we do believe in Rhodes if thats what u call worshiping lol.
10+ points is a mild beat down.. Any game over double digits or at double digits doesn't show much.
Ahh idk about that know. 10 pts can be overcome pretty quick. Tate cox 2010 regional finals gave knott the lead after being down like 13 with less than 2 mins. So 10 pts is not a beat down. Add another 10 to it and that's a beat down.
That was just one of those have to be there to believe it kinda things..
Not many times will you ever see a game like that..

I'll tell you what.. Let's get 2 regular joe teams and let the other be down by 10 going into the 4th with 2 minutes left.. Lay 100 bucks on it 10 times.. And let's see how much money you have left doing so.
Ballers Wrote:That was just one of those have to be there to believe it kinda things..
Not many times will you ever see a game like that..

I'll tell you what.. Let's get 2 regular joe teams and let the other be down by 10 going into the 4th with 2 minutes left.. Lay 100 bucks on it 10 times.. And let's see how much money you have left doing so.

Lol this is a completely different subject bro. If u wanna bet so bad I'd advise to hit up ubet or summin lol.10 pts its isnt a beat down sorry. I was just sayin that one senerio happened and happened in the 14th. So I don't consider 10 pts a beat down. If its that close anything can happen.
Pretty sure 10pts is only five baskets....BIG beat down.
Ballers Wrote:Local boys or not.. The last few years Marcus was there he packed that Cordia team on his back. You can like it or lump it, but you know it's true.

One year, and there were games where he didn't show up either.
Like I said, I will give credit where credit is due.
Win some legit quality games (not just against Jenkins and Riverside).. And then you can call yourself a contender for district, maybe even region. Pick-up games are pick-up games. I don't see any of you boys in any leagues so.. I will leave it at that.
Ballers Wrote:Like I said, I will give credit where credit is due.
Win some legit quality games (not just against Jenkins and Riverside).. And then you can call yourself a contender for district, maybe even region. Pick-up games are pick-up games. I don't see any of you boys in any leagues so.. I will leave it at that.

they in a league of their own!!!!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:they in a league of their own!!!!

hahaha I know, they shouldn't even be playing in the 14th this year.. Hell, get them a game against Oak Hill and Sacred Heart.
^for sure lol
  •  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next