•  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
WALL2WALL Wrote:One year, and there were games where he didn't show up either.

Those were the games Cordia got beat by 50 instead of 30!
cordia is winning 14th this year with there 3 texas tansfers and the one from canada theiy will kill it...dont forgot the players already there fromlast season and coach rhodes
GO LIONS
trust me the canadian kid is going to do bad things !!
cordias got this region locked up. and when the canadian gets down here we will see how many people say he is imaginary lol. oh yeah they gonna make some noise in the state tourney too. this team is stacked and they have a coach that knows the game and knows how to win in the game of basketball.Confusedinglepar
wontstop#10 Wrote:trust me the canadian kid is going to do bad things !!

They don't even know bro...
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Those were the games Cordia got beat by 50 instead of 30!

Not always, people like Josh Mullins, Dalton Davidson and Jon Stacy had big games last years to.
I got word on Saturday that it will be awhile before the Canadian arrives on Lotts Creek, probably will be some time in November. That is late in the year to be able to build chemistry with the boys on the team, I wish them luck!!!!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:I got word on Saturday that it will be awhile before the Canadian arrives on Lotts Creek, probably will be some time in November. That is late in the year to be able to build chemistry with the boys on the team, I wish them luck!!!!!

Depends with the paper work is what i was told. I hope for the teams sack its not that long. Rhodes has already made sure of what number and everything like that the kid wants and needs so it may be sooner then november, but like i said i was told it all lies with how fast his paperwork gets handled.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Depends with the paper work is what i was told. I hope for the teams sack its not that long. Rhodes has already made sure of what number and everything like that the kid wants and needs so it may be sooner then november, but like i said i was told it all lies with how fast his paperwork gets handled.

I was told that someone has to come in and look over everything and make sure they are up to code for the foreign exchange thing before he is allowed to come.

Someone on the sitebase told me that it would probably be in November.
lol got word the sumners boys transfered back to cordia today and dalton davidson joined the team again. If all these pieces including the canadian can gel during the season. They'll have a strong shot at making a run towards the title come tournament time.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I was told that someone has to come in and look over everything and make sure they are up to code for the foreign exchange thing before he is allowed to come.

Someone on the sitebase told me that it would probably be in November.

Well thats no good. But as long as he gets here.
This thread has become absurd.
cant_stop_24 Wrote:haha sorry we arent 28 yeard old broke jokes lol. gets ya facts straight before you sstart tlking beat downs. khsaa12 just made you look like a fool and then you still try and argue you with him. but thats just like you perry fans. DONT KNOW HOW TO SHUT YA MOTH. LOL, but we will all see come ball season its only a few days away.Confusednicker:

Is Miss Cody still the english teacher down there? Boy I am going to call her and tell her she needs to step her game up.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Cordia will do just fine...we're not even saying they will win region. Some of cordias players may have but thats what they're suppose to say man. Their not gonna roll over and say everyone's gonna beat em up lol. We're tryin to say we think we can win just like every other team. And as far as kcc beating cordia down after only winning by like 10 last year is a bold statement. I mean a beat downs 20+ points n i dont see that happening. But if thats your opinion, it is what it is. We'll just have to wait an see. But we do believe in Rhodes if thats what u call worshiping lol.

It looks like a bunch of them is saying their going to win region.
Ballers Wrote:Is Miss Cody still the english teacher down there? Boy I am going to call her and tell her she needs to step her game up.

^ahh boys.
Ballers Wrote:It looks like a bunch of them is saying their going to win region.

THE PLAYERSSSS. lol What do you want them to say their gonna get beat every game. Every post that says cordia is going to win region is by one of their players. Others (like myself) say they have a legit shot at winning.
lolololololololololo......How long do you think Rhodes will stay in Knott Co???? come on!!!!!
cant_stop_24 Wrote:haha sorry we arent 28 yeard old broke jokes lol. gets ya facts straight before you sstart tlking beat downs. khsaa12 just made you look like a fool and then you still try and argue you with him. but thats just like you perry fans. DONT KNOW HOW TO SHUT YA MOTH. LOL, but we will all see come ball season its only a few days away.Confusednicker:

Ballers is not even a Perry Central fan. He's looking at this from an unbiased point of view.
Anyway with Cordia's team RIGHT NOW, they cannot win region. Now if the Canadian does indeed transfer, I'll have to see him play with the team first before I change my view on things.
Cordia with the canadian would have to be at least top 2 in the region due to him being ranked top 50 in the entire country. And without jaysean I really believe once everyone sees the new cordia team and the style of play rhodes runs they will be top of the 14th,but like I said without jaysean their favorites. But I know for a fact cordias canadians coming but as for jaysean being eligible thats a different story.
wait till u see the canadian boi theiy got comin soon..his going to do damage on this kids
are u crazy cordia all the way brah..yall seen nonthing yet plzz just wait till season starts lol ...yall got suprise coming haha
lol i heard he ranked top 30. beasttt
yea trust me his comin ! and not just that cordia is winning it all man nuff said!
believe me im real man. u will see me soon
killin the competition..CORDIA#1
hahaha yea right brahh ...boi will have his ankle dancing lmao
This is getting a little out of hand!
Confusednicker:
guys let's calm it down. There's no need in calling out people on here or attacking them!

Whoever shows up and plays at the Regional Tournament is the one that will win it whether it be PCC, KCC, Cordia, Breathitt, Hazard, etc. etc.

Region is at Knott County Central
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol got word the sumners boys transfered back to cordia today and dalton davidson joined the team again. If all these pieces including the canadian can gel during the season. They'll have a strong shot at making a run towards the title come tournament time.
If coach Rhodes takes those guys back on the team he is only trying to win instead of building a program. Quitters never stick it out. If they quit on you once, they will quit on you when you need them the most. NO PLAYER is bigger than the integrity of your program. I wish Coach Rhodes the utmost success this upcoming season, but don't give in to quitters, make the most of those guys who are dedicated and want to win.
  •  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next