•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
End of times
(06-29-2021, 03:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I've often said if you want to know the truth about God or religion , for the love of Zeus and Thor, don't ask a preacher- guys like $Pat Robertson$, $Jim Bakker$, or $David Jeremiah$ . Those guys will tell you what they know you want to hear and sell you nothing but a pipe dream, some buckets of apocalyptic slop, or some DVD's and "camp meeting" seminars.

If you really want to know about religion don't ask those guys, ask a magician.  Magicians are experts concerning  illusion, deception, slight of hand, misdirection, and mind manipulation. 

Penn Gillette has previously identified as a Libertarian. He is a fellow at the right-Libertarian think tank ,The Cato Institute.

“There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again.”

― Penn Jillette, God, No! Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales

“What I have a problem with is not so much religion or god, but faith. When you say you believe something in your heart and therefore you can act on it, you have completely justified the 9/11 bombers. You have justified Charlie Manson. If it's true for you, why isn't it true for them? Why are you different? If you say "I believe there's an all-powerful force of love in the universe that connects us all, and I have no evidence of that but I believe it in my heart," then it's perfectly okay to believe in your heart that Sharon Tate deserves to die. It's perfectly okay to believe in your heart that you need to fly planes into buildings for Allah.”

― Penn Jillette

Evidently you didn't read the post this was supposed to rebuff. Faith is truly at the heart of the issue though, of that we can be certain. I will have more to say on this later but for now there's this--- Ephesians chap 2
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God gives the sincere, the faith they will require to believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^
Where ol Penn goes off his nut, is in trying to say a personal religious belief entitles one to go "act on it." Suicide bombers do follow his analogy however. They are murderers who go out trying to terrorize people by force, to agree with their religion.

Christians merely tell folks the good news of Christ and they may even reason with them just a bit. I've never known any Christian who went to any extreme to that end at all.  The great commission of Christ---
Luke 14:-23
"And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled."

Christians reach out to those of this world because they've been directly charged to do so by the Lord Himself.

As DR J Vernon McGee has said,  "Christianity is not a religion; Christianity is Christ. There are a lot of religions (in the world), but the Lord Jesus went right to the fountainhead when He said, "Ye must be borned again." But Jillette is right about religions in that as we see in the news nearly every week, many thousands of people have been slain for the cause of Allah. Across time there is no way to number those who've been slain for the cause of various religions. In the past 100 years alone, more Christians were slain for their faith than in all the years since Christ, put together. So as I see things and after all the slams and objections, we are still left with the exact same two options; accept Christ to eternal life, or reject Christ to be eternally separated from Him in torments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Penn Jillette!!! I didn't think it could get any dumber or crazier!!! Dopey me hehe they always make it dumber and crazier!!!
(06-29-2021, 10:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Penn Jillette!!! I didn't think it could get any dumber or crazier!!! Dopey me hehe they always make it dumber and crazier!!!

JP, you started this thread but seem to have an issue with Hound adding his take.  Why did you even start the thread if you only wanted opinions that align with yours?  You and TRT could have just PMed each other.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(06-30-2021, 08:45 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 10:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Penn Jillette!!! I didn't think it could get any dumber or crazier!!! Dopey me hehe they always make it dumber and crazier!!!

JP, you started this thread but seem to have an issue with Hound adding his take.  Why did you even start the thread if you only wanted opinions that align with yours?  You and TRT could have just PMed each other.
You left out Catturd
^^ Oh I think Hound's had his say, as have you Cardfan. In fact, Hound said anybody could read the Bible and compare it against other MUCH OLDER religions and readily see that it is a fake. The first man Adam, knew God personally. As did his wife and sons. The rest of humanity knew God was as real as the ground they stood on in much the same way we all KNOW, WW2 happened and was real, although we did not have first hand experience with it. Then through sin, crept in Idolatry and false religions. But mankind's first thoughts were of his Creator, the knowledge of Whom was everywhere in their lives.

Thus there aren't any older religions, much less MUCH OLDER religions and as I said, It's obvious that man started off his time in this universe with an intimate knowledge of God. All religions are a subsequent pollution of the truth of God.

So why are things the way they are? Free will. The Lord wanted a people who would 'choose' to be with Him. Most people rather choose to be on their own and interpret their own reality. Satan certainly did that as did one third of all the heavenly host. And for man, that's the purpose of this temporary world. To give all men the opportunity to choose, and by that choice, which is anything but easy by the way, they reveal who they really are and if they would be happy to be with God in eternity. This world is the proving ground and there is nothing tricky or elusive about attaining to the truth.

Ironically Carl Sagan and all the rest of the oft quoted men to include Einstein, said they saw no proof that God exists. That's simply not the the case, because though these guys looked to science for proof -- they ran right over that overwhelming proof. Why because they weren't looking for the evidence of God's existence, they had already chosen against Him for the reason mentioned above. And were looking to make up their own construct as to how they got here.
Romans chap 1
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Life in this world is the ultimate weed-out. There's plenty to occupy our attention here so men like Carl Sagan can keep themselves busy. But make no mistake, because as the Lord has said in the verses above, He put the knowledge of Himself within every man, and showed His existence to us in creation, 'clearly;' so if we reject Him we are without excuse.

One more irony. All scientists and atheists and deniers of all stripes will be so ashamed in the day when this world ends. They will have tried to use God's own creation and laws of nature to disprove His existence. Only then, to more than willingly admit it was a rebellion of their own choice to oppose Him in spite of the evidence He has clearly provided. A rebellion of which will culminate at the Battle of Armageddon where unbelievably, men will assemble in the last ditch effort to defeat the Lord in war.

This is a Christ rejecting world, but only because so many men choose to make it that way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-30-2021, 11:51 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 08:45 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You left out Catturd

Even catturd would see Jeremiah  and  Bakker coming from a mile away and say,   "that sh!t's  flukked up... meooooow! "   

Seriously, though, I'm glad our Jetpilot started this great thread about the end times. From my previous posts, I laid out for you how Man has been predicted the end of time since, well...pretty much the beginning of time. It is, indeed,  pretty much an annual crackpot event. God was Man's creation and that creation may lead to Man's demise. However, I tend to think that it will be a very large rock or a very large dirty snowball that's going to do us in.

The only real difference between me and Jetson and TRT is that I just believe in one less imaginary dude than they do. They are atheists as well. They reject all of the thousands of possible gods that Man has invented except for one. They have a very deep , personal NEED to believe these fables. While I would like to think I will see my mother and father and grandparents again in a paradise after we have all departed our blue sphere,  there is no evidence that will happen. These stories are comforting to believers and some, like our friend Jet and TRT, have a very deep need to believe them. These are smart guys, who are willing to toss reason aside in order to embrace a comforting fantasy.  Sagan saw it differently:  "Better the hard truth, I say, than the  comforting fantasy."  Without a scintilla of evidence that God is anything other than a creation from the mind of Man, I must concur with Sagan.

“When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”

― Robert M. Pirsig
Hound has attempted to derail this thread by turning it into a tent revival for recruiting atheists. The difference being, JP warned that the liberals would try to bring chaos to this thread and asked them to stay on the sidelines. Hound is worse than any religious zealot pushing an unwelcome message. 

If you explain to most religious people, even Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists, that you are not interested in becoming a recruit, they respect your wishes and leave. Not Hound. Not only does he insist that you read his message, he insists that you read every famous atheist's message that he can copy and paste from Google search results.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
As it applies strictly to Hound, I can tell him this one thing, his words will be read back to him at the judgment.
Matt 12:36
"And I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Exodus 20:7
“Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

Galatians 6:7
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

And of course I reject false gods. And of course I have a deeply held need to believe God= the truth.
John 14:6
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I suck ... what???    Huh 

I've really enjoyed this thread , though I must admit I've only just skimmed some of the responses. I'm going to take time this weekend to go back and read through the whole thing. I think I will find it more entertaining than anything I could pick up at Books-A-Million.   It seems like I recalled seeing a comment about me sucking balls, or something like that.  I think my buddy Jet said it but I'm not positive. Anyway, if that was the comment, I'm not even sure what that means.  What does it mean?  Vector, I know you have been called names by Mr Gibson but I don't think anyone has said you was a ball sucker.  Do you know what it means?  Is it a gay slur?  Is it a Christian's way of calling someone a c&#ksucker? Does it mean I suck because I am a kind, caring soul who just happens to disagree with you?  I have sought truth most of my life. The more I read the Bible, the more I became convinced the God is a figment of Man's needy mind. If God wanted us to be prepared for the end times, why has he stayed hidden all this time?

Why does he reveal his prophetic messages to people like Pat Robertson , Jim Bakker, and David Jeremiah(btw...  he doesn't!) instead of appearing to all of us and explaining himself?  Why cause everyone to be so confused? Hell, members from the same denominations can't agree  on everything. Religions are fighting each other over what is right and what is wrong because all of them are apparently receiving mixed messages from their Lord and Savior.  God could simplify things so much by coming out of hiding. The Bible has only created more strife among Christians , who disagree on its interpretation. A thorough reading AND researching of the Bible and its flaws , fallacies, and fables are created more new atheists than Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens combined.  Anyone can do the research and find that much of the anecdotal "evidence" in the Bible is simply material that was plagiarized from near Eastern religions and mythology that long predated Christianity. Go ahead, don't be scared. Check for yourself....   and then call me sucker of balls.      Tongue

"Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." --Dan Barker, former evangelist

"Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." --Dan Barker, former evangelist
"Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." --Dan Barker, former evangelist
During the reign of Xerxes 479 BC, a nobleman of the king's court by the name of Haman, cleverly tried and failed to eradicate the Jewish people.  In 300 AD the Roman Caesar Diocletian tried to eradicate Christianity, and failed. Hitler tried and failed in WW2 to eradicate the Jewish people. I could go on but you get the idea.

Never has any nation been restored to statehood after vanishing from the face of the earth as was Israel. Much less advance once again to the epicenter of the world prominence. The point is bigger men than Old School Hound have tried to say there is nothing to Christianity and The God of Christianity. As I said in that day of days all of those who opposed God will be ashamed and confounded.

His prophetic messages have not been revealed to any man who is not saved. There are far and away more tares than wheat, and frankly very likely far more charlatans than called evangelists. That is the whole point of the truth of God's Word. The truth of God was abroad on the face of this earth prior to any religion, Eastern of otherwise. ALL the religions of the world came after the knowledge of God, as I have demonstrated. They are counterfeits, some more convincing than others, of the real thing. I mean, one could not have counterfeited a dollar bill before the US government started printing them, right? Same applies with false religions. But Satan would destroy every one of us if He could, (especially the Jew as in the examples above, so that he could make the Abrahamic Covenant null and void, and thus usurp the authority of God). It would seem that the Hound and Satan have common desire to that end?

Those religions pollute the minds of men, but they do not pollute the truth of God. Hound provides the perfect object lesson to substantiate what I have been saying in this thread. Men must choose not to believe despite the revelation of God within themselves. Men quoting other godless men to prove that God does not exist, is past absurd. A hundred or so false religions offering basically nothing, except to slake the consciences of those who reject the truth of God may give an awful lot of folks something to do with themselves. But they do not mock God, they do not diminish God, and they do not have any power at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRT tell you one thing if President Biden keeps these Great Jobs numbers up. You might just see the end of times from Quooter.
Almost   19  years ago to the day , July 1, 2002 , the Ueberlingen midair collision .... 52 Russian children on their way to a youth festival met their end of days - where was God? Could he have stopped it or couldn't he? Was he preoccupied ? Did he oversleep?

Dec. 14, 2012 -  the end of days came for  20   six and seven year olds who had their faces blown off at Sandy Hook Elementary school  Did God know this was going to happen or not? Could  he have prevented it? Was he just apathetic? Had other things more important on his agenda?  

Is God really all-knowing and all-powerful?   If so, why didn't he stop the death of these young children?   If he's not really all-knowing and all-powerful, then is he really that great of a god?   

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Q&usqp=CAU]
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Th  Then he is malevolent.
I
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God? - Epicurus

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
― Epicurus
One thing is for certain Hound. You will be there to find out just how real God is, and how powerful He is.

And whether the revelation of His power comes to you via the realization that Globalism has come, or whether via your untimely passing, it won't be all that long because,
James 4:14
"Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. For you are just a vapor that appears for a little while, and then vanishes away."

Those precious children are with Christ BTW.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-02-2021, 12:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Almost   19  years ago to the day , July 1, 2002 , the Ueberlingen midair collision .... 52 Russian children on their way to a youth festival met their end of days - where was God? Could he have stopped it or couldn't he? Was he preoccupied ? Did he oversleep?

Dec. 14, 2012 -  the end of days came for  20   six and seven year olds who had their faces blown off at Sandy Hook Elementary school  Did God know this was going to happen or not? Could  he have prevented it? Was he just apathetic? Had other things more important on his agenda?  

Is God really all-knowing and all-powerful?   If so, why didn't he stop the death of these young children?   If he's not really all-knowing and all-powerful, then is he really that great of a god?   

I

― Epicurus
I despise people who ridicule other people's religion. It is a true measure of one's character and lack of class.
(07-02-2021, 01:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Almost   19  years ago to the day , July 1, 2002 , the Ueberlingen midair collision .... 52 Russian children on their way to a youth festival met their end of days - where was God? Could he have stopped it or couldn't he? Was he preoccupied ? Did he oversleep?

I

― Epicurus
I despise people who ridicule other people's religion. It is a true measure of one's character and lack of class.
Quooter need to get to work spending too much time on here.
(07-02-2021, 01:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

I

― Epicurus
That's ironic advice, coming from a lazy human parasite, Welfare King. Get a job, loser.
(07-02-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 01:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

I

― Epicurus
That's ironic advice, coming from a lazy human parasite, Welfare King. Get a job, loser.
Quooter get back to work.
If you are going to say you believe we are in the end times, you need to offer up evidence as to why you think so. Just because Jim Bakker's selling bucket's full of slop for the coming apocalypse doesn't mean I'm going to run out and close my bank accounts or get me an well-stocked underground bunker like Mr Gibson probably has .  

If there was one thing that makes me think the world as we know it is nearing its end, it's the election of the narcissistic orange con man in '16. In reality, though, two thousand years from now there will be another jetpilot or TRT listening to the false prophets of the 41st century and purchasing their end times magic crystals and comet pills . And there will probably be some 41st century Nostradumb@ss making dumb predictions about politics, spreading conspiracy theories, and stocking his underground bunker with bottles of water and cans of beanie weenies.

Greatest thread ever, btw!!!!  Five stars!!!

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

― Christopher Hitchens

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

―  Voltaire
(07-02-2021, 02:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: If you are going to say you believe we are in the end times, you need to offer up evidence as to why you think so. Just because Jim Bakker's selling bucket's full of slop for the coming apocalypse doesn't mean I'm going to run out and close my bank accounts or get me an well-stocked underground bunker like Mr Gibson probably has .  

If there was one thing that makes me think the world as we know it is nearing its end, it's the election of the narcissistic orange con man in '16. In reality, though, two thousand years from now there will be another jetpilot or TRT listening to the false prophets of the 41st century and purchasing their end times magic crystals and comet pills . And there will probably be some 41st century Nostradumb@ss making dumb predictions about politics, spreading conspiracy theories, and stocking his underground bunker with bottles of water and cans of beanie weenies.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

― Christopher Hitchens

―   Voltaire 
Quooter Fat A$$ wouldn't fit in a Bunker be Lucky to get him out of his Mom's Basement.
(07-02-2021, 02:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 02:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: If you are going to say you believe we are in the end times, you need to offer up evidence as to why you think so. Just because Jim Bakker's selling bucket's full of slop for the coming apocalypse doesn't mean I'm going to run out and close my bank accounts or get me an well-stocked underground bunker like Mr Gibson probably has .  

― Christopher Hitchens

―   Voltaire 
Quooter Fat A$$ wouldn't fit in a Bunker be Lucky to get him out of his Mom's Basement.

Quooter  =  Archie Bunker
(07-01-2021, 01:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I suck ... what???    Huh 

I've really enjoyed this thread , though I must admit I've only just skimmed some of the responses. I'm going to take time this weekend to go back and read through the whole thing. I think I will find it more entertaining than anything I could pick up at Books-A-Million.   It seems like I recalled seeing a comment about me sucking balls, or something like that.  I think my buddy Jet said it but I'm not positive. Anyway, if that was the comment, I'm not even sure what that means.  What does it mean?  Vector, I know you have been called names by Mr Gibson but I don't think anyone has said you was a ball sucker.  Do you know what it means?  Is it a gay slur?  Is it a Christian's way of calling someone a c&#ksucker? Does it mean I suck because I am a kind, caring soul who just happens to disagree with you?  I have sought truth most of my life. The more I read the Bible, the more I became convinced the God is a figment of Man's needy mind. If God wanted us to be prepared for the end times, why has he stayed hidden all this time?

Why does he reveal his prophetic messages to people like Pat Robertson , Jim Bakker, and David Jeremiah(btw...  he doesn't!) instead of appearing to all of us and explaining himself?  Why cause everyone to be so confused? Hell, members from the same denominations can't agree  on everything. Religions are fighting each other over what is right and what is wrong because all of them are apparently receiving mixed messages from their Lord and Savior.  God could simplify things so much by coming out of hiding. The Bible has only created more strife among Christians , who disagree on its interpretation. A thorough reading AND researching of the Bible and its flaws , fallacies, and fables are created more new atheists than Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens combined.  Anyone can do the research and find that much of the anecdotal "evidence" in the Bible is simply material that was plagiarized from near Eastern religions and mythology that long predated Christianity. Go ahead, don't be scared. Check for yourself....   and then call me sucker of balls.      Tongue

"Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits." --Dan Barker, former evangelist

I can’t believe how so many are acting right now.  If you need proof god is real look at the landscape of his creation, look at the power of prayer and healing, look at testimony of many.  You want to ask about the bad and where god was, refer to trials and tribulations.  Sometimes bad happens to prepare for something else. Just like his word, he has told us how we need to live, and like eve some do not follow the instruction and they have to answer for their decisions.  Don’t worry, I will pray for you like a Christian should.
"Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are concedin that it can't be taken on its own merits." --Dan Barker, former evangelist
Here's  Mr. Gibson, er... Mr. Bunker speaking about faith .   In 24 seconds Archie sums it up :

(07-02-2021, 04:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Here's  Mr. Gibson, er... Mr. Bunker speaking about faith .   In 24 seconds Archie sums it up :

I have scraped classier stuff off the bottoms of my shoes than you. I have always believed that atheists are, with few exceptions, the most arrogant, self-absorbed people on the face of the Earth. You are not among those few exceptions and based on your copy and paste posts, I see no basis for you to feel superior to anybody here, with the possible exception of the Twin Ticks. I have noticed that neither of them have declared themselves to be atheists, so maybe I have underestimated them. I did not misjudge you, however, I had you pegged as an arrogant jerk not long after you began posting in this forum. I would have been surprised if you were not an atheist.
(07-02-2021, 04:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 04:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Here's  Mr. Gibson, er... Mr. Bunker speaking about faith .   In 24 seconds Archie sums it up :

I have scraped classier stuff off the bottoms of my shoes than you. I have always believed that atheists are, with few exceptions, the most arrogant, self-absorbed people on the face of the Earth. You are not among those few exceptions and based on your copy and paste posts, I see no basis for you to feel superior to anybody here, with the possible exception of the Twin Ticks. I have noticed that neither of them have declared themselves to be atheists, so maybe I have underestimated them. I did not misjudge you, however, I had you pegged as an arrogant jerk not long after you began posting in this forum. I would have been surprised if you were not an atheist.
Quooter you haven't seen your shoes in 20 years.
(07-02-2021, 05:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 04:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quooter you haven't seen your shoes in 20 years.
Get a job, Welfare King.
  E N D    T  I M E S

Let's get back on topic in this very important thread.  When I think of end times and the coming apocalypse, I think of Jet's and TRT's go to guy for end times revelation ---Jim Bakker!   Jim tells it like it is and he wants to help you survive the apocalypse. This clip will scare you( of course, end times are meant to scare you) but it is an important message. I'll bet between our three conservative friends on here they have ordered about 100 of Jim's food buckets .  I bet Gibby's got his bunker full of Bakker buckets. How's that broccoli and cheese soup, guys?

Possibly some of the most important information you'll receive about the coming apocalypse .    Bakker  says  God spoke to him in "the prison" while he was studying "the Revelation." Jim believes that the coronavirus may be the last of the four horsemen mentioned in the book of Revelation.  The former convict has your back , though. For only $125 you can purchase his silver solution starter kit that will kill the virus in its tracks. Maybe our conservative buddies will let us know how well it worked for their families. 

P.S. The Pillow Guy and Catturd makes a cameo in this one.

^^^

Vector,   that's the epicenter of Trump's base in the above video. Not a single non-Trump voter anywhere in sight there.  What's the four-letter word for that bunch ?    c _ _  t

“After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
I have always viewed Jim Bakker as a fraud, and I view you as a fraud Hound. Same dodge over and over. Pick out a lunatic and brand the whole of Christendom as idiots.

The Bible clearly names the great powers which now dominate world civilizations, as being key players at the end. They were named thousands of years ago as was Israel. But when Israel suffered the Diaspora, they were dispersed among the Gentile nations to live for1800 years outside of Palestine. Almost nobody gave Israel any chance at all of ever becoming a nation again. After all, such a thing had never happened before. This caused distress among the people of God, while the critics of God danced for joy.

But in 1948 Israel was born again and the dancing stopped. The reason I bring this up is because Israel is mentioned over and over again in the prophetic/apocalyptic texts. Against impossible odds Israel once again holds her own on the world stage. Even possessing nuclear weapons.

There has been enough written on the subject so as to adequately fill the library of Alexandria. And though I can go and on providing proof, let's at least admit you're not really looking for proof at all Hound. You're looking to dismiss proof as invalid.

Isaiah 60:14
Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next