Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Louisville Cardinals
3.64%
Kentucky Wildcats
96.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville @ (3) Kentucky 1/2
I'll take the Cats by 10-15.

GBB!
UK by 12
i believe UK can keep the lead all the way through by starting off hot...it being such a big game UK can show they have ability to keep the pressure on for 40 mins.
I say 87-81 and the ville hands Uk there one loss!!!
I hope this is right but id say it is 6-10 points either way it goes....
Halftime score UK 52-43
I say Patterson has a big game with double double..I say cousins has 6 points and 2 rebounds and fouls out...Wall will have 15 points 9 assists and the miller and dodson has bout 8 a piece bledsoe gets hurt again...

On Louisvilles side i say
Sosa-12 pts and 8 assists
Knowles 15 points
Smith 13
Jennings-12 points 9 boards
Samuels-16 and 10 boards
Delk-9 and 2 assists
Buckles-6 points 2 boards
Siva-4 points and 7 assists
theVILLE Wrote:I say 87-81 and the ville hands Uk there one loss!!!
Halftime score UK 52-43
I say Patterson has a big game with double double..I say cousins has 6 points and 2 rebounds and fouls out...Wall will have 15 points 9 assists and the miller and dodson has bout 8 a piece bledsoe gets hurt again...

Knowles 15 points
Smith 13
Samuels-16 and 10 boards
Delk-9 and 2 assists
While your at it, whats the winning powerball numbers?? Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We all know that both Coaches will have their team ready to play,this being a home game for the Cats,I think this will be a 10 or 11 point game in favor of the Cats.Things might get a little wild before this game is over.Should be a great one.GO BIG BLUE
Halftime score UK 52-43

So you think that Louisville can outscore the Cats by 15 points in the 2nd half? NO WAY!

I'll let you take your pick the Louisville wins, but to be down 9 and then win by 6, :please:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:While your at it, whats the winning powerball numbers?? Big Grin

lol they have been lookin for the winners of the last one:biggrin:
ramon harris will feast this game
baller4life Wrote:ramon harris will feast this game

The only feasting Ramon Harris will be doing is off of the dollar menu.:lmao:
This will be a tough one in the first half...This will be Louisville's National Championship game. Louisville could probably go to the NIT or no tournament at all, but if they can say they beat UK and Coach Cal...it would be worth it to them to do so. Taking nothing from UL, but UK is just too talented this year and they're on a mission...

Go Big Blue!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree uk is on a mission and could win the national championship...but to say louisville will not make the tournament???UK is getting cocky and will loose to louisville or at florida or both...
theVILLE Wrote:I agree uk is on a mission and could win the national championship...but to say louisville will not make the tournament???UK is getting cocky and will loose to louisville or at florida or both...

Florida is garbage. Some teams weren't on early in the season and Florida looked good, but they were just a fluke.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Florida is garbage. Some teams weren't on early in the season and Florida looked good, but they were just a fluke.

ok theyve lost a few in a roll but they will pick it up...
Halftime score UK 52-43

Knowles 15 points
Smith 13
Samuels-16 and 10 boards
Delk-9 and 2 assists

theVILLE Wrote:I agree uk is on a mission and could win the national championship...but to say louisville will not make the tournament???UK is getting cocky and will loose to louisville or at florida or both...

No way UofL outscores UK by 15 in the second half, they are a second half team. No way does UofL's bigs have a better game than UK's, UK has 3 big guys that are better than any big that UofL has.... If UK loses i dont think they'll lose to Florida, I think theyll lose to Tennessee, S. Carolina, LSU, or Arkansas if anybody because those teams always give UK a game.
uk by 15
im going to say the Cats by 5 97-92
oh yeah forgot to mention there will be at least 10 National Media outlets, at least 8 NBA teams, 4 local media outlets at the game... per KSR

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=39909
Atmosphere will be rowdy and emotions revved up. UK must manage the first 6-8 minutes of the game and maintain composure. UL will feed the ball to the post and Patterson and Cousins will get tested early inside.

If UK post players stay out of foul trouble early and UK guards pressures UL guards, then can be 15-18± game. I look for Miller to have a big game, shooting and creating his own shots.

UK 83 UL 69
Alright UK fans, let's start this. You know what to do....

BLUE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
White
Halftime score UK 52-43

Knowles 15 points
Smith 13
Samuels-16 and 10 boards
Delk-9 and 2 assists

I can't beleive you say that.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:White

Umm, BCA, this is going to be tough:thatsfunn
king360 Wrote:I can't beleive you say that.

It's theVille, you can believe he will say anything to get a rise out of the UK fans.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Alright UK fans, let's start this. You know what to do....

BLUE

We are going to have to go a different color to get this going

WHITE
king360 Wrote:I can't beleive you say that.
well i did..i thought i should point out i said score would be 87-81 and then i put the scores from each player that i thought...and they =87..wow that amazed me...I never added them or anything

RED:biggrin:
BLACK:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Looks like black????

r u color blind or something
RED:biggrin: