• 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Bring the new paddles
i need all the help i can get
What's this??? Are you wanting to team up with me Doc??? If I'm able to make it I'll have the paddles you can be sure.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Bring the new paddles
i need all the help i can get
Well Doc looks like you found a partner.
See you at the showdown.
One hour before high noon.
Hot off the 'Big Whiskey Press'......Impromptu fight at Boot Hill today....The Hanging Judge and Doc Holiday met their fate. Rumor has it that Libery Valance and Curly Bill....wasted the duo.
who ran, no wait who limped off?
CS forfeit
Payday for Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane. I checked the rules that I have in my picklejar and that was a CS forfeit yesterday.
Perhaps you gentelmen need a little clarification on the CS forfiet. It is only in effect when the players run home of refuse to play because of injury....injury being an excuse not to play for fear of defeat. That id the rule of the "PADDLE".
Bad news for all you pimps, JR will be at the OK corral. I guess me and Doc will put our differences aside to form this unlikely duo. Now you guys really got trouble....we play for blood!!!

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:30 am:

Sorry Doc, I thought I was going to get to leave work but I'm not. Maybe we'll get another chance this weekend.
"Liberty Valance" Wrote:Perhaps you gentelmen need a little clarification on the CS forfiet. It is only in effect when the players run home of refuse to play because of injury....injury being an excuse not to play for fear of defeat. That id the rule of the "PADDLE".

You didnt run home you limped!!!
when is the showdown?lol
Just after we Ping
Doc have you ever found the other half of that newly formed pickeball smashing team. Its to bad Johnny Ringo caused you to take a CSF before you ever hit a ball. Maybe he can find the strength to show up at the show down tomorrow.
Depends on what time you play, if I'd known you would have still been there to play at 3 I'd have came on then. I didn't have time enough to get there by 11. It's easier for me to get away in the afternoon anyway if I'd just known.
Not only are you not allowed on the computer at night JOHNNY RINGO. You had to take a CS forfeit today for a no show. You must have been unarmed. Calamity and Annie took a royal dose AGAIN and appear limpin into the corral for another one. Talk about hashthrowin.
Ohhh, the Cerebral Assassin strikes again!!!I'm on the computer at night Wyatt!! I don't care about some CS forfeit either!! This is not Grannie Oakley or Calamity Lame your talking about....What time is the game tommorrow?
Three Amigos must be asleep. We may play early Ringo because of practice at 10 someone said. Let us know what your plans are or we could play Sunday.
What time is practice over? I see Doc's on.
12, but the MS has it afterwards. We may not get the chance to play unless we can get the side court. Doc is ready to play.
Have one of them call or post it so I'll have enough time to get there if you decide to play. I'm on here alot during the day so I'll keep checking. May just have to wait till Sunday.
SAY WHEN!!!!!

They're getting nude! I mustn't watch, it's not the proper thing to... Wow! I say, nice ones, Janine! And look at Lisa in all of her curvaceous glory! Heavens, it appears that my weewee has been stricken with rigor mortis!

quote from Stewie

for the hanging judge
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:SAY WHEN!!!!!

They're getting nude! I mustn't watch, it's not the proper thing to... Wow! I say, nice ones, Janine! And look at Lisa in all of her curvaceous glory! Heavens, it appears that my weewee has been stricken with rigor mortis!

quote from Stewie

for the hanging judge

laugh1.gif laugh1.gif
You like that quote QQ
Curly Bill will have to defend the honor today. How did the meeting go yesterday?
Im 0-fer

We were just getting warmed up when Doc took a header in the bleachers.

But there day is coming.
I heard a rumor that something happened to Doc, a header into the bleachers huh, Ouch!! did it leave a mark?
Man I've never played this game, but I'd like to, I'm becoming obsessed with it just by reading this thread.
Sounds like JB wants a dose gentlemen.
Unfortantly he is far to young. I am not sure his heart can take it.

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:11 pm:

Yes Ringo it left a mark I am on the mend, I hope to return to action this weekend, I might add I gave it my all and paid a price.
I am breaking the bond on some ....................... home remedy as I type with my non gun hand.
Doc I thought I would check and see if Big Nose kate was taking care of you. I must add that in all appreciated words You without a doubt took one for the team. I was sure that Curly Bill in his fixation of the time became quite worried about your misfortune. Did it occur to you Doc that Curly Bill has only won a single game in the entire time he has been playing. You must venture into the realm of possibilities to adopt a new partner. I only play and for sure my partner also, play for the exercise and relaxation however it seems that CB and his kickstand partner Liberty are in it for the trash talking aspect of it. I must say that I find this appaling as does my partner. Johnny Ringo is not allowed out to play so you are getting down to who shows up. Sad, Very sad.
Here we go again gettin on JR's case....I guess I'll definitely have to leave early from work next time to make a showing gentlemen so I can put an end to all this crap...Johnny Ringo can't do this, he can't do that yada yada yada. Since Doc is down and may not be able to make it I'll see if I can get in touch with the Rifleman for Sunday's match up. Hope you get to feeling better Doc, take about three fingers of JD, that should take care of the pain.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next