•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Looks as if the "coughdrop" huo is getting a liitle high and mighty. They know each other's every move and take advantage of their compitition. Seems as if they get every break and then some. Granted, they are good, but not unbeatable. Their DOSE is coming! Proper.
I am sporting quite a shiner today Snakebyte thanks to Wyatt. I agree LV, they do know each others every move it seems. But they are beatable, me and the Rifleman were mounting a comeback in the best of seven series last night when we blew a big lead and which lead to their win. Their day is coming indeed, I am positive the next time they meet up with us it will be a different outcome and there will be new champions. It's not revenge we're after now, it's a reckoning!
We're coming back and we're bringing Hell with us, you can count on it!!!
Well Ringo myself and CB defeated them at Billiards today.
while Liberty looked on.
Wyatt is my friend but does not like to lose.
He also enjoys aggrivating Liberty.
Hot off the press....a CSF today at Boot Hill.....seemed that Wyatt had to go home on the range. Must have had a honey do list to take care of. He decided to take on a couple at billards and took a proper dose.
"Liberty Valance" Wrote:Looks as if the "coughdrop" huo is getting a liitle high and mighty. They know each other's every move and take advantage of their compitition. Seems as if they get every break and then some. Granted, they are good, but not unbeatable. Their DOSE is coming! Proper.

Liberty, me and Wyatt get our success from finding the weakness of our opponents and exploiting such. For instance, after reading the above, how about you and me going one on one in a SPELLING BEE? Appears the only thing weaker than your backhand is your spelling!!! By the way, Doc and I, in the absence of my good buddy Wyatt, picked up another win today via the forfeit when you tucked your tail and ran!
I'm not up on the rules that call for a CSF, but me and Doc received one the other day when I couldn't make it, so it seems to be fair to all parties involved that the team of CB and LV should receive a CSF for a no show at last nights activities? It was posted on this very site for all to see and we all know they more than likely read it, that there would be a confrontation at 6:45 at Boot Hill. Since we do have a judge in the crowd I think he should be the one to make the call......so what about it JRB, should they be given another CSF for Sunday?
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:I'm not up on the rules that call for a CSF, but me and Doc received one the other day when I couldn't make it, so it seems to be fair to all parties involved that the team of CB and LV should receive a CSF for a no show at last nights activities? It was posted on this very site for all to see and we all know they more than likely read it, that there would be a confrontation at 6:45 at Boot Hill. Since we do have a judge in the crowd I think he should be the one to make the call......so what about it JRB, should they be given another CSF for Sunday?

This is an absolute CSF. You would never see the likes of Wyatt, Johnny, Doc or the Judge tuck their tails and run when called out. CSF all the way!!! (Remember boys, I hang'em first and try'em later!)
I must say that I do apologize for having to leave and attend things that were well, things that needed attending. It does not seem like Liberty to run off as I was thinking maybe hobbling off seems more appropriate. Doc congrats on the victory at pool today and thanks for siding with the the Buffalo Bills likeness in runner-up games who goes by Curley Bill. I knew it would be you that made the winning shot. Good point Judge on the spelling as the Dr. Fan-man reads these sometimes.
Youre the one Wyatt!
i wanna learn how to play this
I didn't even know Wyatt played billiards Doc, now that I do I will certainly extend a challenge for a friendly game. We both know where there's a pool table Wyatt and I'm sure the owner wouldn't mind if we used it one evening if you'd like a dose.
what kinda game is this
To be honsest an explanation can be found on the first pages of this thread.
But to live it is to know it.
And we this "band of brothers' we live it, we love it.
Sorry about the spelling, but I didn't know this had to be all proper. All I know is this: There was an opportunity to have another showdown on the mountain, and the "cough drop duo" wanted switch in mid-stream and it backfired. Then on the return to the mountain, Wyatt had to go homne on the range.
He's still having trouble with it JRB..LOL...Wyatt had to go homne??? HA HA HA... BTW I just talked to the Rifleman about an hour ago he said he's ready to play this weekend just let us know the time...we already know the place. Any of you pimps got the guts to show?? I told you we'd be back!!!!
Why Johnny Ringo!!!!!!You and The Rifleman are like that Bear, You ain't in this for the hunt are you? Doc has completed his therapy and once again is ready to play. I must admit that the "Sisters" spell out a good game but neither can back it up. Well on second count they can't even spell out a good game. Hang em Judge, Hang em High.
Hang them I am Hung! lol

It has become apparent that I am like bondo i feel the cracks.

I am in search of a partner. One I can count on. for that matter I am in search of a lot of things.
I was trying to be as solid as an Oak but find it troubling that not one Sister wanted to play tomorrow. Doc why don't you check on Ringo and the Rifleman and we may venture into some pretty good competition. By the time Curley Bill admits to reading this post it will be in March. Liberty is not allowed to respond evidently unless he gets clearance.
It depends on what time you want to play, I've got practice at 7:00 tomorrow
There is a girls game tomorrow night so may not get to play.
It has been told that people on this thread has enough YANK to get the seat moved. High Noon....on the mountain.
I can't be there if it's at noon sorry guys, guess I'll just have to wait till the weekend.
Well Im to the point where I will play with anyone as a partner.
I guess I will have to recruit someone.
Johnny Ringo----it is better not to show your face, than to show....and then slip off the mountain before the showdown. Nothing worse than a CSF. Anyone seen a rifelman around these parts?
Nice to see you up this late.
i think i might have to stop by the hill and check out the next game...
and Doc, if u need a partner i may be able ot help u out.
No school.....sleep in.
how do u play this game
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:To be honsest an explanation can be found on the first pages of this thread.
But to live it is to know it.
And we this "band of brothers' we live it, we love it.
Nice quote ringo I love an original thought.

And up date as of today the coughdrops dominated all competition,
I was paired with Devitto we lost to Curly Bill and Limpy valance.
We palyed the dynamic one 3 time and played hard but were dismantled.

Vincent I would not mind having you as a partner.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next