•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Oh. I'm not sure if I like it. Yes I am proud of my game plan.
BB is young and full of vigar. He has a lot to learn, boys, take it easy on the ROOK. Someday he will Skunk th lot of us all. :twisted:
I will find a table somewhere in Lexington Bumber and we will go at it. Do you realize that you were beat in a 30 second timeout. :lol:
I may need a partner for pickleball the next time we play bomber if the Rifleman can't make it. Since it seems like you have a grudge against Wyatt come on down and maybe we can team up and knock him and the Judge off their high horses, then again, they may wipe us out!!
Bomber dont bring me into this you walked in on your own accord but let me tell you this.
A proper dose at many things may await you on a long trip you have coming. It could be a BR ACT all over.
POT LID!!!!!!!!!!
Under what circumstances?
You make me laugh Doc. He has no idea what awaits him.
I don't see how you can blame me for that.
No more pickleball posts please bgrbabe
Are you serious? You want more?
NO
Is pickleball over with? I guess me and the Rifleman put a fear in you guys and you can't take another dose!!
I would not think so Johnny Ringo. There has been lot of sickness going on around Tombstone but the Cowboys and girls are getting back healthy. It won't be long.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Bomber dont bring me into this you walked in on your own accord but let me tell you this.
A proper dose at many things may await you on a long trip you have coming. It could be a BR ACT all over.
POT LID!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I don't know if I could compete with that one chick. Man, she is bad.

Also, you know you're right Doc. I could beat you with a pot lid.

On a side note, I went down to the Tournament of Champions this past week in Big Whiskey looking for a challenge and found myself in quite a dilemma. I came up rather short on ammunition and I luckily ran into Wyatt Earp. He seemed to be a rather nice guy and treated me with great hospitality.

I better not act too hastily on appreciating Wyatt's acts. He does like to tell a few little white lies and not to mention he's always up to something. I actually think Wyatt you are trying to make me relieve some of the pain you will endure in our next matchup. But I won't show no pity. I still remember the no mercy you bestowed upon me in our last match. I realize you are down with the sickness and this will be the perfect time for me to make my move. :twisted:
No acts of kindness from the likes of me Bomber. Just things done on being a class act on and off the streets of Tombstone by you. Sorry that reality is back in store for you and the sickness brought on by watching some of the games last week is now passed on by. We will match up again whether in this lifetime or the next. Be ready .
You 2 couldn't play in the creek!!!
I wouldn't have to play in the creek to beat the likes of you Snakebyte. Skin that smokewagon and see what happens. Thats what I thought.
Actually i have seen Wyatt by the creek walking on water.
And BB careful a dose awaits!
Thanks for always being there Doc.
wyatt, \you should have msade the trip to the beach. \i am without my regular partner however, doc and \i have teamed up and introduced the sunshine state to a new game. beach pickleball. the game is played the same however one person has to wear a thong and the other has to play in the nude. we are currently undefeated and have discovered we have more than enough balls to play this game. the competetion seems to shrival up at the sight of such an awesome sight. \I would send a post card but you know how it is.
I hope thats not a fact. CSF are on a continuous basis here in the northland. Glad to hear everything is going well. Don't relax too much because the days of reconing are quickly approaching as you ready for the trip to the East. Thats when you and Doc will be needed.
we were hoping to see you and your jewish princess as a relif but I suppose not. I am search for a new let say eastern version of kate but who cares > they have been great see you soon
doc
Hey Doc aren't you in FL?
Yea Doc is in Florida for a week. It seems he has access to BGR no matter where he travels. He called back today along with Curley Bill and The Hangin Judge Roy Bean.
Wyatt Earp aren't you supposed to be in FL too??
Cali, I am afraid that I was not able to make the trip this go around. The group ( remember ) last year killed me off. I think they were very good at telling little bitty lies when it came to getting out of trouble. I took a year off and am keeping a watch on the Oriental for Doc.
Hey Wyatt

Where is Doc?
Curley Bill and Liberty. A few months to practice and recover from humiliation and yet the same old story. The Judge is in no mood to take it easy on the likes of you two. You should be careful as to what you ask for.
Rumor has it that Wyatt & the Hanging Judge got beat 4 out of 7 today by Curly Bill and the always dangerous Rifleman!!! Any witnesses?
It is not a rumor it is fact. Proper Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next