•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:So you do t think it’s a great accomplishment to make it to state? No wonder they always try so hard to give playoff games away and bail out in the first round, I mean they would rather be the first loser as the last. Makes sense with the Whitley county mindset.

My point was that you lost. A state championship is the goal.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Who dougie, masternak, Fox never played in high school or middle school. Kidd and Faulkner started in Corbin. Who else is a county kid. Whitley had more high school players transfer to them then we had come back to Corbin. Oak grove doesn’t say Whitley county, so we didn’t have Whitley players. Kids leave Whitley due to nepotism and no one likes to loose. Some kids are smarter than other and choose to do so before they go to middle school.

They always started in Corbin ,and have lived there their whole lives according to Corbin fans. lol. They leave for more reasons than nepotism.
pjdoug Wrote:My point was that you lost. A state championship is the goal.

Winning state is the goal but giving you fans, community, kids, players, parents, and school the opportunity to play for a state championship isn’t a failure like your making it sound. If it was easy everyone would get a trophy. I am honored my kids have played in back to back state championships even though we lost, it isn’t a failure it is the memory of practicing on thanksgiving night, the trip to Lexington, watching your sons come out the gate on Kroger field. Don’t mistake it, the heartbreak of the loss is real but the feeling to get there most kids and schools will never know that ride.
pjdoug Wrote:You won against them with their own players so you didn't really win. now brag some more.
The school districts overlap so that argument don’t wash besides there hasn’t been a kid from exit 15 on the team in a long while ...
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Winning state is the goal but giving you fans, community, kids, players, parents, and school the opportunity to play for a state championship isn’t a failure like your making it sound. If it was easy everyone would get a trophy. I am honored my kids have played in back to back state championships even though we lost, it isn’t a failure it is the memory of practicing on thanksgiving night, the trip to Lexington, watching your sons come out the gate on Kroger field. Don’t mistake it, the heartbreak of the loss is real but the feeling to get there most kids and schools will never know that ride.

South Whitley County is not your community. it isn't a failure for any kid on any team that practices hard. My point is Corbin has no more reason to brag than the surrounding schools especially when they have players from all the other schools. :biggrin:
single shot Wrote:The school districts overlap so that argument don’t wash besides there hasn’t been a kid from exit 15 on the team in a long while ...

The school district doesn't overlap to Jellico. so you say.
pjdoug Wrote:The school district doesn't overlap to Jellico. so you say.
I’m saying there isn’t a South Whitley kid on the team haven’t had one in a long while...
Corbin and Whitley school districts overlap in North Whitley Co you know this, if a kid from North Whitley chooses to go to Corbin then he’s not a county kid when he’s still in Corbins district
Say what you want Dougie but we both know it’s not kids playing out of district at Corbin that’s the problem. It’s the kids walking the halls and refusing to play at Whitley that’s the problem and they refuse to play because of the Whitley political machine that runs athletics in the county this is nothing new....Irwin is a heck of a person and a really good coach but he left South because of political reasons and they can’t hold Whitley a match or candle. Good luck but Siler and Lawson will have him ran off within the next 5 years he’s not gonna play their politics!!
pjdoug Wrote:South Whitley County is not your community. it isn't a failure for any kid on any team that practices hard. My point is Corbin has no more reason to brag than the surrounding schools especially when they have players from all the other schools. :biggrin:

Really why the hell does it bother people so bad where a child goes to school?They have parents right? If they are footing the bill to raise their kid what right do you or anyone else have to tell them where they have to take them to school.
single shot Wrote:I’m saying there isn’t a South Whitley kid on the team haven’t had one in a long while...
Corbin and Whitley school districts overlap in North Whitley Co you know this, if a kid from North Whitley chooses to go to Corbin then he’s not a county kid when he’s still in Corbins district

It’s dougie s time of the month, last time he was like this something happened at a game but that’s a different story. I have tried to be nice to him and he is a condescending a hole. He fails to say that the Bryant kid lives 500 yards from me on fifth street corbin ky, Monday he is getting mills that lives downtown Corbin. Not one Corbin person is crying like dougie.
pjdoug Wrote:You lost. You were the last loser instead of the first loser. You'll never win another championship. Corbin is living off Whitley County players. try playing with players from within the city limits like you are supposed to.

The school district is not the same as the city limits, and is actually more than twice the size of the city limits. You may want to check facts before spouting off nonsense.
Yea
Corbyn city limits go from knox whitly and laurel
2face Wrote:Yea
Corbyn city limits go from knox whitly and laurel

This coming from the poster child of Lynn Camp...and in case you missed it the school district is not the same as the city limits, the school district is actually in all three counties.
pjdoug Wrote:South Whitley County is not your community. it isn't a failure for any kid on any team that practices hard. My point is Corbin has no more reason to brag than the surrounding schools especially when they have players from all the other schools. :biggrin:

Who is living in the past now dougie? The last kid from mud creek to play at Corbin graduated on 2005.
single shot Wrote:I’m saying there isn’t a South Whitley kid on the team haven’t had one in a long while...

it overlaps to wherever you want to recruit a kid. You might have some people fooled ,but not me Smile
single shot Wrote:Say what you want Dougie but we both know it’s not kids playing out of district at Corbin that’s the problem. It’s the kids walking the halls and refusing to play at Whitley that’s the problem and they refuse to play because of the Whitley political machine that runs athletics in the county this is nothing new....Irwin is a heck of a person and a really good coach but he left South because of political reasons and they can’t hold Whitley a match or candle. Good luck but Siler and Lawson will have him ran off within the next 5 years he’s not gonna play their politics!!

you know I fully agree on the politics. Siler hired him didn't he?
single shot Wrote:Really why the hell does it bother people so bad where a child goes to school?They have parents right? If they are footing the bill to raise their kid what right do you or anyone else have to tell them where they have to take them to school.

lol @ parents footing the bill to drive a kid 30 minutes to play at the finest institution in America Confusednicker:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:It’s dougie s time of the month, last time he was like this something happened at a game but that’s a different story. I have tried to be nice to him and he is a condescending a hole. He fails to say that the Bryant kid lives 500 yards from me on fifth street corbin ky, Monday he is getting mills that lives downtown Corbin. Not one Corbin person is crying like dougie.

Don't you know that I thrive on winding you up? lol. I need to do some investigating and look some addresses up.
The Outsider Wrote:The school district is not the same as the city limits, and is actually more than twice the size of the city limits. You may want to check facts before spouting off nonsense.

I know where the school's limits are, and they sure don't go south of Williamsburg.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Who is living in the past now dougie? The last kid from mud creek to play at Corbin graduated on 2005.

I didn't say anything about a Lawson. We know Lawson's and several others carried them in the past.Whitley County middle school has been a Corbin feeder school for decades Confusednicker:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:It’s dougie s time of the month, last time he was like this something happened at a game but that’s a different story. I have tried to be nice to him and he is a condescending a hole. He fails to say that the Bryant kid lives 500 yards from me on fifth street corbin ky, Monday he is getting mills that lives downtown Corbin. Not one Corbin person is crying like dougie.

I'm not crying. I'm laughing Smile
single shot Wrote:This coming from the poster child of Lynn Camp...and in case you missed it the school district is not the same as the city limits, the school district is actually in all three counties.

I love when "it" jumps in. lol
Probably gunna rain again soon. 👎🏻
pjdoug Wrote:it overlaps to wherever you want to recruit a kid. You might have some people fooled ,but not me Smile

Oh for the love of god, I give up...Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:you know I fully agree on the politics. Siler hired him didn't he?

Siler hired and fired Chappell too didn’t he?
pjdoug Wrote:lol @ parents footing the bill to drive a kid 30 minutes to play at the finest institution in America Confusednicker:

There are plenty of kids at Corbin that are drive from 30 minutes away that don’t play a single sport does that chap your ass too?
FoSho Wrote:Probably gunna rain again soon. ����

It’s still colder than a well diggers ass too...
single shot Wrote:Siler hired and fired Chappell too didn’t he?

Siler hired, Bob Lawson fired just like he did Adams. Get a permission slip from Bob and tell the truth. Sorry I meant that quote at Douglas
pjdoug Wrote:I know where the school's limits are, and they sure don't go south of Williamsburg.

Who is from south of Williamsburg. Hell I am dying to know, if you don’t want to say it on here send me a pm.
single shot Wrote:Oh for the love of god, I give up...Confusednicker:

Are you sure?lol
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next