3.Johnson Central
4.Knox
5.Belfry
6.Hazard
7.Somerset
8.Prestonsburg
9.Corbin
10.Whitley Co.

Really wanted to throw Perry in there but I know I would look like an even bigger homer.
And I know people are gonna say Harlan Co. shouldn't be #1 but I have to disagree, Dudley was a big part of Bell Counties success and now that hes gone there not gonna be the same team, they will still be damn good, but not the Bell were all used to. But outside of the top 3 who really cares? Those are the big dogs, until you get there it doesn't really matter.lol
FBfan4 Wrote:[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Your right i know nothing almighty one.:worthy:

I'll agree with you on that ONE!:Clap:
But tell me this who in the hell out of the teams i mentioned would pike central beat.
I'm pretty sure they beat Prestonsburg @ Prestonsburg on Senior Night who had beaten both Sheldon Clark & Belfry earlier in the season; they beat Sheldon Clark & yes Sheldon Clark had their Whole Team while Pike Central was without Shouse; and everyone knows what it's like to play at the Cam and they while they lost that game, the atmosphere was unreal that night and Belfry deserved to go to State and Pike Central's boys would be the 1st to tell you that. Belfry was by far the best team Pike Central played last year.

Jealous or what? That was totally uncalled for! As I mentioned before, these boys are used to being overlooked but getting on here & cussing at them and bashing them is UNNECESSARY. Especially bringing up childish immature crap that happened last year. :please:

Childish and Immature? Maybe you should talk to your coach than because he was the one who was accused of driving out of the way to pick up players for school lol.
So is your coach the childish and immature one?
You set yourself up for that one.
BTW, i didnt and never will curse at anyone. Saying the world Hell on here is preschool talk compared to the way it is now with no filter.
And i dont care about last year. I asked about this year. Im no fortune teller and neither are you, so ill let the season speak for itself.
zaga_fan Wrote:^ah boys...

My thoughts exactly....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[quote=FBfan4]

Childish and Immature? Maybe you should talk to your coach than because he was the one who was accused of driving out of the way to pick up players for school lol.
So is your coach the childish and immature one?
You set yourself up for that one. :please:
I do believe that was the KEY Word! Some people just don't want to let it go now DO THEY?
BTW, i didnt and never will curse at anyone. Saying the world Hell on here is preschool talk compared to the way it is now with no filter.
And i dont care about last year. I asked about this year. Im no fortune teller and neither are you, so ill let the season speak for itself.
That is exactly what I'm trying to say about Pike Central's team THIS YEAR. As you stated, "Let the Season Speak For Itself". I, for one, am happy they finally are being recognized for all the talent they have on this team & the quality of coaching they have brought in is going to show. These boys have worked really hard & Again, as you stated, let the season, speak for itself. Good Luck to you until you face Pike Central. Hope All Stay Injury Free! Good Luck to All Teams! Go Hawks!!!
My prediction is you will soon see....

1. Harlan Co

GO BEARS!!
:popcorn:
BEAR Facts Wrote:My prediction is you will soon see....

1. Harlan Co

GO BEARS!!
:popcorn:

I agree! I also think you all have a heck of a chance winning 5A this year. Good luck to you on winning it all. You have a terrific coach & terrific program. :Clap:
I would love the possibility of seeing Harlan County vs. Johnson Central in the playoffs, a definite must-go to game!!
Totally random and unrelated, but are there ANY 6A teams in the mountains?
LWC Wrote:Totally random and unrelated, but are there ANY 6A teams in the mountains?

No.
My top 10.

1.Bell Co---(May not have Hilton anymore but Mills is one of the best in the Wymt coverage area)
2.Harlan Co
3-Johnson Central
4.Belfry
5.Hazard
6.Knox Central
7.Breathitt
8.Prestonsburg
9.Somerset
10.Perry Central
Our new battle cry around Knox Central is officially "You are Respectless. But soon you will be Respectful." It starts tonight.
No dought about 1, 2
Yo Soy Wrote:I would love the possibility of seeing Harlan County vs. Johnson Central in the playoffs, a definite must-go to game!!

Yea that would be awesome......if it were possible.
Problem is, Johnson is a 4A school now and Harlan Co. is a 5A school.
This is going to make a playoff game between the two extrmrly hard lol.