Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who has the best jv team in the 15th???
since justin slone has left they havent won yea they only played 1 game but got blew out and in that game i didnt see much from either of the 2 "lyle johsnon or tj hall in fact i didnt see much of anyone that night" ive watched alot of teams play this year and the way sf will win is with ryan little under the goal, yea he will open up the outside shot for tj hall and lyle johnson b/c they both can shoot the ball well but that doesnt mean they have to shoot it every time sf needs to fee the ball to ryan little in the post and he will open up the outside and they pentration for matthew little, thats how there gonna win b/c if they playu like they did against jc no1 can beat them ryan little was a powerhouse on the inside and no1 can stop him in jv
"Sv_fan_4_life!" Wrote:Shelby Valley no doubt they are undefeated!!! Big Grin

ummm, didnt buckhorn beat them at buckhorn???
SF lost to pburg last week by about 20. It was without R. Little and he is hard to stop but they still started 2 jr's, 2. soph, 1 fresh which all play on varsity and Pburg started 3 fresh, 2 sophs and none play on varsity. They also lost big to ER and really haven't played many games. The thread is the best jv in 15th not who could be so SF losing the way they are aren't even close to the best.
None of Pburg's JV are on Varsity, and none of the Varsity players play JV, I remember 2 games though where coach crisp allowed Brooks Herrick and Nick McGuire to play because of lack of playing time on the varsity level, they won both of those games too I do believe.