Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central and Magoffin???
I think if jc is so confident in thereself that they should schedule magoffin...I herd that they lost 8 or 9 of there starter's...So that would be a good reason for them not to want to play us!!!
i herd that central lost 8 or 9 of there starter's lastyears so the only thing i can figure is that there scared to schedule a game with us...Central is always putting magoffin down and say they suck but seems like it was central that also got put out first game lastyear in districts, but then again youns think youns have the wright to put us down...Also alfus21 you said central played there middle schooler's against us...last time i check'd shane stergule,fyfe, the pitcher and the rest that was playing they looked a lil old to be middle schoolers u sure they weren't seniors?
"mchs baseball" Wrote:i herd that central lost 8 or 9 of there starter's lastyears so the only thing i can figure is that there scared to schedule a game with us...Central is always putting magoffin down and say they suck but seems like it was central that also got put out first game lastyear in districts, but then again youns think youns have the wright to put us down...Also alfus21 you said central played there middle schooler's against us...last time i check'd shane stergule,fyfe, the pitcher and the rest that was playing they looked a lil old to be middle schoolers u sure they weren't seniors?

First of all, I never said that, it was someone else..Second of all, you and the other Magoffin fans that really think you can compete with anybody in the 15th Region are hilarious...Last year you only beat South Floyd (four times) and Prestonsburg...Wow..You beat two teams in the whole region...You guys would have had to get some Dominican exchange students to compete in this region...
"alfus21" Wrote:First of all, I never said that, it was someone else..Second of all, you and the other Magoffin fans that really think you can compete with anybody in the 15th Region are hilarious...Last year you only beat South Floyd (four times) and Prestonsburg...Wow..You beat two teams in the whole region...You guys would have had to get some Dominican exchange students to compete in this region...

:lmao:
"mchs baseball" Wrote:i herd that central lost 8 or 9 of there starter's lastyears so the only thing i can figure is that there scared to schedule a game with us...Central is always putting magoffin down and say they suck but seems like it was central that also got put out first game lastyear in districts, but then again youns think youns have the wright to put us down...Also alfus21 you said central played there middle schooler's against us...last time i check'd shane stergule,fyfe, the pitcher and the rest that was playing they looked a lil old to be middle schoolers u sure they weren't seniors?

:lmao:
JCHS fears your Girls' Softball team more than they do your Baseball Team. Actually, you guys are probably scared of your Girls' Softball Team. If you guys would vote to seed, and quit looking for a lucky way into the Regions, then maybe you would get some games. Because if it were seeded they would have to play you. But, as of now they have no reason to play you. It means nothing!
:BigLaugh: Scared! :lmao:
Can any of you all spell?
i dont think they can...lol

You obviously don't know what you're talking about because you can't even complete a sentence without messing up. It's their instead of there. Who even knows what youns is. I know that we're supposed to be the rednecks of this nation, but I've never heard that. Checked instead of chek'd and Shane Sturgill, Fyffe. Whenever you avtually learn to talk and type above the third grade level then get back on here and say something.

Plus Sturgill didn't play on the JV team Fyffe was there, he only went though because there wasn't enough players and he played center field. Now if I am mistaken correct me, but the pitcher does throw from the "pitcher's mound" right???
"alfus21" Wrote:Come on Magoffin County guys, get real...I promise that if you play Johnson Central this year anytime they will steamroll you...They probably don't have time to schedule such a weak team because they are too busy preparing for regional tournament....And to you all, that's what happens after the district tournament...:thumb: If you didnt know what that was...
i know that there is no way Magoffin can beat Central to many athletes lot better program wish ours where in the same league as theres my problem is with you Alfus every time somebody mentions Magoffin you have negative things to say i dont care if it is a game of tag you hate Magoffin and that is your perogative but you dont have to get on every single thread about Magoffin and act like a pompous jerk i know when we can compete with a team or not and i give credit to other schools when its due but you never have anything good to say you must have last years games memorized cause i have seen you post last years opponents several times you are a hater simple as that and before you get on here and say Magoffin fans think to highly of there team that is no excuse give me one good reason that you hate them so much all i am asking for one good reason
Magoffin will never compete with JC in baseball because the skill level isn't there and Coach Hall knows that you don't get better by play lack-luster teams. JC did lose 8-9 seniors but they also return J.D. Plummer, Matt Fyffe, and Justin Blanton back, who by the way are three very good pitchers. J.K. Ratliff, a sophomore, didn't see a lot of mound time last I don't think but will see a lot this year. JC is just way too good for Magoffin this year and for many years to come
"FaStPiTcH" Wrote:You obviously don't know what you're talking about because you can't even complete a sentence without messing up. It's their instead of there. Who even knows what youns is. I know that we're supposed to be the rednecks of this nation, but I've never heard that. Checked instead of chek'd and Shane Sturgill, Fyffe. Whenever you avtually learn to talk and type above the third grade level then get back on here and say something.

Plus Sturgill didn't play on the JV team Fyffe was there, he only went though because there wasn't enough players and he played center field. Now if I am mistaken correct me, but the pitcher does throw from the "pitcher's mound" right???

I could've sworn i say fyffe pitchin from centerfield when i saw that game....HAHAHA:lmao:
Get real if JC played Magoffin this season they would steam roll them again. That game at magoffin last year was one of the worst games called from behind the plate ever. Remember the catcher trying to dive after an outside ball and couldnt get to and it was called a strike . I believe it was Jermy V. Batting. Plus do you think that Central ever takes a game against Magoffin as serious as the other games. I played at Central and we considered it a night off. Central shouldnt play Magoffin and play better opponents to get them self ready for the tournament.
"The Fan" Wrote:i know that there is no way Magoffin can beat Central to many athletes lot better program wish ours where in the same league as theres my problem is with you Alfus every time somebody mentions Magoffin you have negative things to say i dont care if it is a game of tag you hate Magoffin and that is your perogative but you dont have to get on every single thread about Magoffin and act like a pompous jerk i know when we can compete with a team or not and i give credit to other schools when its due but you never have anything good to say you must have last years games memorized cause i have seen you post last years opponents several times you are a hater simple as that and before you get on here and say Magoffin fans think to highly of there team that is no excuse give me one good reason that you hate them so much all i am asking for one good reason

He doesnt have to give you a reason! Magoffin is horrible and he is just stating what he wants. He is allowed to do that! So just take your insults and and comments you recieve, give your two sense back and go on your way! stop whining because you dont think someone likes you. I am sure there is someone out there who hates Magoffin more than alfus. But he is right they are horrible year in and year out, its just a fact.