•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ 49ers (NFC Divisional Round)
There's Whitner again, stripping the ball from Sproles but he was already down. Nevertheless Whitner is playing great and maybe they should put him on Sproles
Knee and shoulder down before it came out - Saints ball!
They ruled fumble couldn't be advanced; that the 9ers S Whitner was down
Looks to me like this will be overruled and it will be Saints ball.
Officials aren't doing #Saints any favors. Could've called 15 yards on late shove on last play. Now they're making #Saints waste a challenge
Regardless of how this replay turns out, the 49ers have, to quote Bobby Hebert, "punched the Saints in the mouth" so far in this one
saints ball at 39
I didn't see this one coming.
Defintely down by contac
First quarter impressions: This is a huge surprise to me, the 49ers are playing faster than the Saints right now and I don't know if New Orleans can recover from that. The 49ers are definitely dominating with the safety play. When Jon Gruden was asked a few weeks ago what's made the difference for the 49ers this year, he mentioned Whitner and Aldon Smith. Pretty interesting
saints have ball at 28 with 11:40 left in half
lots ofime left before the half, we wll
score twic
brees with a long run for him, 5 yds, #saints 2nd & 5 at 23, down 17-0 with 11:11 1H
MikePereira: Re- the "late hit." by 49er....the Saints player did grab his facemask as well, who then pushed him. Either call both
Gotta get 7 here. No FG OR TO
Cohort Eric Branch was watching Ray McDonald chasing Drew Brees and it wasn't good. McDonald, who has a hamstring injury, can't run.
Graham goes high for the TD. Saints close lead to 17-6, pending the extra point
jimmy graham td from brees, 14 yds. #49ers lead #saints 17-7 with 9:32 left in half, pending xp
Saints show up to play with 10 minutes to go in the half. #49ers
Saints scoring drive: 9 plays, 80 yards, 4:40 ToP; Key play - winning challenge on INT (#49ers 17, Saints 7 | 9:32 2Q)
Just to follow up, #49ers Ray McDonald is gimpy. It will be interesting to see if he can finish the game with that hamstring hurting
Saints: 21 called pass plays, 6 called runs. ... And those 6 runs have accounted for just 14 yards
i hope the NFL gets this helmet thing sorted out after the season they need alot more cusion in the helmet
key series for #saints defense. #49ers have it at 20 with 9:32 left in half, leading 17-7
Beautiful day at Candlestick, no wind, no fog -- except for one Saints offense is in
Touchback. Not sure about Jimmy Graham here. If he and Thomas are gone (and Thomas is) that's awful news for New Orleans
Sick throw and catch by Brees and Graham, and Graham looked legit pissed off in spiking that ball and staring down some dude in Section 101
defense forces #49ers to punt from own 27 with 7:39 left in half. #niners up 17-7. jon goodwin shaken up
That's Jon Goodwin, former Saint, shaken up on the play. Looked like his knee buckled on him
1st at own 34, down 17-7 with 7:13 left in half
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next