Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top QB in 1a smaller schools
All-American Lineman Wrote:Sounds like a great kid good luck to him:Clap: :Thumbs:

yeah i agree.. i said this befor.. football isnt just on the feild.. its also in the class room and around your town..
Leadership on and off the field, so any other QBs to look for, what about pikeville and hazard? anybody knwo anything
i dont know about pikeville.. but is darrel olinger's brother taking the snaps for the bulldogs?
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i dont know about pikeville.. but is darrel olinger's brother taking the snaps for the bulldogs?
I heard that his brother might be QB there, Still need to know about Pikeville??
All-American Lineman Wrote:I heard that his brother might be QB there, Still need to know about Pikeville??

shew more and more olingers.. haha..
yeah i wonna here about pikevilee also....
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:shew more and more olingers.. haha..
yeah i wonna here about pikevilee also....
tell me about it
haha
John Michael Mayo, who took over late in the season as Pikeville's QB will become the starter this season. Mayo is more of an option type QB compared to Huffman who was a gun slinger.
Mayo.. if hes the one im thinkin of,... is a beast!!
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Mayo.. if hes the one im thinkin of,... is a beast!!
He's a good size guy. He played safety last season for Pikeville and laid some good hits on guys. I'm pretty sure that he is moving to Linebacker this fall along with QB. He has the talent to run but also can throw the ball. A VERY smart guy should allow the Panthers to open it up this season if they have an receivers.
The Blue Blur Wrote:John Michael Mayo, who took over late in the season as Pikeville's QB will become the starter this season. Mayo is more of an option type QB compared to Huffman who was a gun slinger.
That will be a change they will have to adjust too:Thumbs:
All-American Lineman Wrote:That will be a change they will have to adjust too:Thumbs:
Not really...didn't have many receivers to throw to last season. Was a running team then and will continue to be this year.
Beef Wrote:Not really...didn't have many receivers to throw to last season. Was a running team then and will continue to be this year.
oh my bad:Thumbs: but just because they didnt last year has nothing to do with this year
Beef Wrote:Not really...didn't have many receivers to throw to last season. Was a running team then and will continue to be this year.

Pikeville was a power house, lastyear..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Pikeville was a power house, lastyear..
Its Pikeville they have everything haha:devilflam
You guys are the ones saying that Pikeville is God at everything. None of the Pikeville people have said a thing about being Great and being a powerhouse. We admit where we have faults
Beef Wrote:You guys are the ones saying that Pikeville is God at everything. None of the Pikeville people have said a thing about being Great and being a powerhouse. We admit where we have faults
Pikeville is good, so what if they dont say it we know they are, everybody has faults mister philospher, but they just dont have many
Beef Wrote:You guys are the ones saying that Pikeville is God at everything. None of the Pikeville people have said a thing about being Great and being a powerhouse. We admit where we have faults

Yeah i do say pikeville is a good team.. they barily make mustacks.. there coached good.. and yeah everyone has there faults..
other teams QBs ?? anybody know
Still wanting to know if Gannon is QB for phelps..
Hubby told me that YES he was at practice... and nope.. he isn't QB this year... have no idea what they are doing but... I am assuming that he will be running the ball this year.... They (the football team) are gone now somewhere??? But you can bet they are practicing WHEREEVER they are... great kids.... with a ton of heart!!
phs1986 Wrote:Hubby told me that YES he was at practice... and nope.. he isn't QB this year... have no idea what they are doing but... I am assuming that he will be running the ball this year.... They (the football team) are gone now somewhere??? But you can bet they are practicing WHEREEVER they are... great kids.... with a ton of heart!!
sounds good, goodluck to them:thumpsup:
What about Ross Deaton from Somerset??????
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:What about Ross Deaton from Somerset??????
Don't know much about him, tell something about him, that would make him a top QB
All-American Lineman Wrote:Don't know much about him, tell something about him, that would make him a top QB

Last year he threw for 2,145 yards with 28 touchdowns and just 6 int's. He is a pretty solid QB.
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:Last year he threw for 2,145 yards with 28 touchdowns and just 6 int's. He is a pretty solid QB.
no kidding lol, he sunds like a great athlete, goodluck to him this year:Thumbs:
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:What about Ross Deaton from Somerset??????

He was next on my list, great arm on him.
The QB from Raceland is supposed to be one of the top 20 prospects in the state.
Nuffsaid23 Wrote:The QB from Raceland is supposed to be one of the top 20 prospects in the state.
Whats his name and some stats?
Ross Deaton -Somerset

imo best qb in eastern ky 1A