Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat - Spurs: NBA Finals
baller4lyfe Wrote:Yeah man he sure sucks ass with those 5 rings. LeBron is much better with 1, right?

First of all, im not a Lebron fan.
Secondly, Yes he sucks ass.
Third, Lebron is really young and already doing things Kobe could only dream of.

I for one, will be so happy to see Kobe play his final game and get the drama that is the lakers out our lives forever.
Most OVERRATED player to ever step on the court, PERIOD.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Reached 20k pts faster and already has more career ast andd rbs. Rings are a team accomplishment. Not sayin lbj is the obvious favorite in the debate but he does own kobe in mvps. Both are great.

You better watch it, Kobe is the greatest of all time according to some whack jobs on here.
^Nobody has ever said that. If they did, they're wrong.
I know you don't like Kobe, but saying his "sucks ass" regarding his basketball skills, is not a fair nor logical statement. It's simply biased, lol. Which is fine. The dude is about to past MJ in career points, so I guess MJ sucks ass too?

Winning a championship is a team accomplishment, but great players in basketball have more impact on their team winning a championship than in football or baseball. I know Lebron would trade those MVPs for rings all day err day.

I love the way LeBron is playing this series. SA is double and tripling him every time he drives the lane. He's making winning plays with his passing and rebounding, other than his scoring. As long as Miami's roll players hit open shots, they'll win the series, if not, it could go 7.

I tried rooting for the Spurs but I just can't do it, they're satins team. Tim Duncan is the prince of evil and the creator of darkness.
Lebron won't have to trade. The King will finish his career with 4 nba titles, 4 finals mvp, and 6 regular season mvps. Mark it down.
Aslan Wrote:^Nobody has ever said that. If they did, they're wrong.
I know you don't like Kobe, but saying his "sucks ass" regarding his basketball skills, is not a fair nor logical statement. It's simply biased, lol. Which is fine. The dude is about to past MJ in career points, so I guess MJ sucks ass too?

Winning a championship is a team accomplishment, but great players in basketball have more impact on their team winning a championship than in football or baseball. I know Lebron would trade those MVPs for rings all day err day.

I love the way LeBron is playing this series. SA is double and tripling him every time he drives the lane. He's making winning plays with his passing and rebounding, other than his scoring. As long as Miami's roll players hit open shots, they'll win the series, if not, it could go 7.

I tried rooting for the Spurs but I just can't do it, they're satins team. Tim Duncan is the prince of evil and the creator of darkness.

Im sorry. Due to dat ass on your signature i can never fully read one of your post without getting sidetracked.
Remove it and we'll talk.
Why in the #### are we talking about Kobe? This thread is about THE HEAT AND SPURS.
I'll solve this, I'll make a Kobe VS Lebron Thread.... LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lebron won't have to trade. The King will finish his career with 4 nba titles, 4 finals mvp, and 6 regular season mvps. Mark it down.
I'll remember.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sorry. Due to dat ass on your signature i can never fully read one of your post without getting sidetracked.

Lmao, it's definitely a distraction.
Lebron had like 6 points before he had that 9point spurt doing garbage time. Looks like the same player 2 years ago against the Mavs.
Still expect the Heat to win the series. The Spurs had their one great game and Heat their bad game. Parker tearing his hamstring seals the deal for Miami.
Aslan Wrote:Lebron had like 6 points before he had that 9point spurt doing garbage time. Looks like the same player 2 years ago against the Mavs.
Still expect the Heat to win the series. The Spurs had their one great game and Heat their bad game. Parker tearing his hamstring seals the deal for Miami.

He didnt trar it.

Parker had an MRI on Wednesday that revealed a Grade 1 strain of his hamstring, the mildest level of strain. He's listed as day to day.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sorry. Due to dat ass on your signature i can never fully read one of your post without getting sidetracked.

Lol... don't remove Aslan. I sign on every day just to see it. Confusednicker:
Heat got the d last night unfortunately.
[Image: http://i40.tinypic.com/l9xlg.jpg]
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Lol... don't remove Aslan. I sign on every day just to see it. Confusednicker:
haha me too, very distracting. :Clap:
You should have shows Dwayne wade pulling lebron to the finish line .
^Of course. Wade has his best game of the playoffs and he carried James. Typical.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^Of course. Wade has his best game of the playoffs and he carried James. Typical.

He was the best player on the court last night was he not? He completely took over?
^ Nope, Lebron was. Lebron's Assists, blocks and steals stole the show!
Stardust Wrote:^ Nope, Lebron was. Lebron's Assists, blocks and steals stole the show!

I thought wade was doing all that? do you work for espn?

[Image: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-f...6014_n.jpg]
^ They call me for my breakdowns before going on air Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ They call me for my breakdowns before going on air Wink

[Image: http://totalfratmove.com/wp-content/uplo...036014.png]
^ That is such a stupid imagery of me!

Very true, but stupid.... Smile
Stardust Wrote:^ That is such a stupid imagery of me!

Very true, but stupid.... Smile

Lol, Truth hurts.

Then again, Be Glad your Not RIUTG

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GV7TcpGwdtk/Ta...ngs_10.jpg]
Just when I started bragging on Lebron, he essentially cost Miami the game with those two turnovers. Ray Allen absolutely saved Miami's ass! lol.
As much as I despise these teams, this has been a fun series.
^ Without the Kings 32, 10 & 11, there would be no Ray Allen heroics. Just like there would have been no John Paxson and Steve Kerr chamionship game winners without the great MJ doing everything he did to put the Bulls within a basket in two of the Bulls finals. The great ones always will their teams to victory........
Stardust Wrote:^ Without the Kings 32, 10 & 11, there would be no Ray Allen heroics. Just like there would have been no John Paxson and Steve Kerr chamionship game winners without the great MJ doing everything he did to put the Bulls within a basket in two of the Bulls finals. The great ones always will their teams to victory........
Without Ray Allen's 3 they wouldn't have been made it to OT and they would be crying.
^ It took 18 in the 4th by the King to allow for Ray to hit a shot that made a difference. The only player GREAT enough to score 18 points in a quarter - is the one who did it!!!!

[Image: http://markc1.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b...62c970b-pi]
Stardust Wrote:^ It took 18 in the 4th by the King to allow for Ray to hit a shot that made a difference. The only player GREAT enough to score 18 points in a quarter - is the one who did it!!!!

[Image: http://markc1.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b...62c970b-pi]

BAHAHAHA BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA
:dudecomeon:

IT'S NEVER LEBRONS FAULT!
^ What are you talking about?

IT WAS 100% LEBRON'S FAULT THAT THE HEAT WON!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, Truth hurts.

Then again, Be Glad your Not RIUTG

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GV7TcpGwdtk/Ta...ngs_10.jpg]

Theres nothing wrong with a mullet as long as youve got a rat tail as well.