Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should KHSAA go ahead and give Pikeville all 6 trophies for all 6 classes ?
Belfry_ Wrote:Pikeville wins there biggest game in 14 years and people act like they're ungodly. Belfry and Pikeville could play 99 more times and belfry would have put a running clock on them all of the 99 pukeville is trash and will always be trash. The fans of Pikeville post absolute ignorance on this website lol . We only lost by 9 and played as bad as we possibly could have lol.

[Image: http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/origi...-e496c.jpg]
Live Maroon Wrote:Here's my shot. I agree with you, Pikeville has gotten too much attention, but if you'll notice, most of it is coming from Williamsburg. Very few Pikeville fans gloating, but yes, for a regular season game, WAY too much attention. Time to move on.

Confusederiously: Don't blame Williamsburg :please: blame Raceland...Confusednicker:
I can only say that as a Belfry fan I am thoroughly disappointed that this post was even created or associated with PCN. Every group will have a few bad apples but come on.

Pikeville took us to the woodshed on Friday night, they played an amazing game for 4 quarters. We went up 7 - 0 and the minds of everyone listening, watching and possibly playing thought "well, Belfry's gonna run away with this one" and then Pikeville proceeded to play with full hearts and minds. Their crowd was electric, I could barely hear Bobby and Coach Mickey. They cheered loud for almost every single thing Pikeville did. Hats off to the Panthers on a well deserved win and best of luck.

Fact is we don't play them 100 times in a year, we play them once, and this year they were the better team.

Now it's Wednesday and we are still discussing Pikeville, it's time to move on! Sheldon Clark is in two days and anything can happen on a Friday night.
I have yet to see where any Williamsburg fan has said anything but good things about what could be the best team ever to play in class A.
And maybe all football. I know one Pikeville fan said that Pikeville had the Belfry team on the sideline crying.
I really wish people would quit basing the Williamsburg fan base on a few posters hat sometimes don't know what they are talking about. 95% of Williamsburg fans are very aware that we play one game at a time and nothing is given to us.
topnotch Wrote:And maybe all football. I know one Pikeville fan said that Pikeville had the Belfry team on the sideline crying.
Find it and quote them in here and I will call them out. Otherwise, you REALLY need to let your Mommy know when you are on the computer. She's gonna be mad and might take away your coloring books and crayons.
This is dumb question, your posting privileges need to be revoked.
I see no use for this thread. Talk about it in the game thread.