•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
64SUR Wrote:This is a Saturday morning " Alert" Williamsburg is coming to Raceland I will need a GPS....where is Graceland. :Sad04:

Just get on I-75, head to Lexington, get on I-64 East, & head towards Ashland. Follow the Orange Mist to the Industrial Parkway (Exit 179), and follow it to the end and turn right on US 23 and the Orange Mist will lead you to RAM Stadium.:biggrin:
64SUR will be bringing the Orange mist with him.
Slic Ric Wrote:Just get on I-75, head to Lexington, get on I-64 East, & head towards Ashland. Follow the Orange Mist to the Industrial Parkway (Exit 179), and follow it to the end and turn right on US 23 and the Orange Mist will lead you to RAM Stadium.:biggrin:

Thanks I have been to the dog track in Huntington WV many time....:Cheerlead
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Well, the computer likes Raceland by 3 on a nuetral site. Williamsburg's dismantling of Hazard says on paper Williamsburg should be a two TD favorite. Im sure the Yellow-Orange Technicolor Dream Jackets are bringing their running clock though. With that said ...

Raceland 38
Williamsburg 31

I honestly think that Williamsburg is probably the better team. I just got a feeling about this gsme.

Scotty_Bronson they will be nothing wrong if you bring a bottle of Jack Daniel. You will need it.....:partyhard ....or I may need a shot.
It's going to be a great thanksgiving for both teams that is for sure... Last year both teams chose to eat thanksgiving dinner as a pregame meals
I'm not sure Williamsburg had any turnovers in the game but I do know they had 1 turnover on downs. I know hazard missed a pick 6 which I think could of changed the momentum in the game but hazard missed it.. You must contain the QB or he will be gone in a second. You also must tackle and wrap up. Hazard did a poor job at tackling.
Bac, why did you let the honey bees win? Now we have to deal with the chirping for 2 more weeks.
No choice in the matter.
running clock.....

Wburg by a bunch. More than Hazard
mysonis55 Wrote:Bac, why did you let the honey bees win? Now we have to deal with the chirping for 2 more weeks.

Are you predicting Williamsburg to beat Raceland motor mouth. Confusednicker:
I think Raceland can beat Williamsburg, but it's gonna take an all hands on deck kind of effort. The coaching staff has had the right plan in place to win every game they've played this year. I think the defense is better this year, Young is an upgrade at QB, the backs and receivers are a push and the line play on both sides of the ball is equal, if not better than what they put on the field last year, but the players have to play four quarters of football. If Raceland loses focus, Williamsburg will put a running clock on them in no time.
Ramcat77 Wrote:I think Raceland can beat Williamsburg, but it's gonna take an all hands on deck kind of effort. The coaching staff has had the right plan in place to win every game they've played this year. I think the defense is better this year, Young is an upgrade at QB, the backs and receivers are a push and the line play on both sides of the ball is equal, if not better than what they put on the field last year, but the players have to play four quarters of football. If Raceland loses focus, Williamsburg will put a running clock on them in no time.

Very possible on the running clock. Right now Williamsburg is 12 for 13 on running clock not bad for a team that plays Cupcakes. Confusedinglepar
That's the very reason they have so many running clocks. If we played the Fultons and Marshall Co every week, we would to.
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Rams don't have a chance.
64SUR Wrote:Very possible on the running clock. Right now Williamsburg is 12 for 13 on running clock not bad for a team that plays Cupcakes. Confusedinglepar

You've never read a post of mine that says anything about who Williamsburg does or doesn't play.
mysonis55 Wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but the Rams don't have a chance.

Whether they do our not, I'll be there anchoring my usual corner of the endzone. This team has already exceeded all of my expectations for the year.
Lord have mercy they've turned Myson into a Wburg picker! just playin around. Williamsburg has a great team this year and its goina take all we have to beat them. No matter the outcome I am extremely proud of all that this team has accomplished. Its a monumental task but i think Raceland can win this ball game. No matter how much you all may post running clocks, that hell is coming, no matter what, it wont chage my mind. Other than the runnig clocks, Williamsburg is consistent in one other field, atleast in the posters, and thats confidence. Im all for believing in your team but u all take the cake!
I wouldn't say the rams don't have a chance, but I think the burg wins.
mysonis55 Wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but the Rams don't have a chance.

I guess we shouldn't even bother playing Friday and Williamsburg can save a trip up here since they have already won. I agree that Williamsburg is a good team but Raceland is pretty good too or else we wouldn't be playing right now. Williamsburg is a good team but anyone can lose any given night, just ask Pikeville who everyone said couldn't lose at home. Raceland is going to have to bring their A game to win at this point in the season but it may be a costly mistake to write them of before a snap is ever taken.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I guess we shouldn't even bother playing Friday and Williamsburg can save a trip up here since they have already won. I agree that Williamsburg is a good team but Raceland is pretty good too or else we wouldn't be playing right now. Williamsburg is a good team but anyone can lose any given night, just ask Pikeville who everyone said couldn't lose at home. Raceland is going to have to bring their A game to win at this point in the season but it may be a costly mistake to write them of before a snap is ever taken.
I'm with you. No one gave paints ville a chance to beat pikeville, and no one gave graves a chance to beat bowling green, and even though I think williamsburg is the favorite, I don't think race land is near as much an underdog as paints ville, and graves were.
Ramcat77 Wrote:You've never read a post of mine that says anything about who Williamsburg does or doesn't play.

I was just getting Mysonis55 and some other posters attention...I don't think I have hear one poster from Raceland or Paintsville say anything about Williamsburg schedules....Raceland desired another shot at Williamsburg on their home field...64SUR. :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:same as last year.

stop the world........i believe 55 has finally been won over. He has predicted a win for williamsburg in a big game.
I think the long trip for the 'Burg and home field for the Rams will be enough to get Raceland to BG. Rams win 42-34.
The players and coaches believe the RAMS can win, and that's all that really matters.
Congratulations to Williamsburg and Raceland for another outstanding season!

I'm going to miss being in 1A next year. There is nothing like the small school atmosphere. Being the underdog. People saying "that little 1A school can't play with us." Well, these "little" 1A schools have made a big statement this year!

Williamsburg 48
Raceland 21

We're on a Highway to H*ll, 64.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I guess we shouldn't even bother playing Friday and Williamsburg can save a trip up here since they have already won. I agree that Williamsburg is a good team but Raceland is pretty good too or else we wouldn't be playing right now. Williamsburg is a good team but anyone can lose any given night, just ask Pikeville who everyone said couldn't lose at home. Raceland is going to have to bring their A game to win at this point in the season but it may be a costly mistake to write them of before a snap is ever taken.
Any team better bring their A game at this point in the season including Wburg...We are a better team than last year, there is no question about it...Raceland I am sure is better...Wburg took care of Raceland last year so there is reason to be optimistic about the out come, but that's the reason we line up and play them..Had a chance to meet a few folks down here last year including your principle, good people...Looking forward to making the trip up there, go big orange...
OldJacket Wrote:Any team better bring their A game at this point in the season including Wburg...We are a better team than last year, there is no question about it...Raceland I am sure is better...Wburg took care of Raceland last year so there is reason to be optimistic about the out come, but that's the reason we line up and play them..Had a chance to meet a few folks down here last year including your principle, good people...Looking forward to making the trip up there, go big orange...

dare i say? a Wburg poster made it through with out an emoticon!!! lol u all crack me up sometimes.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:dare i say? a Wburg poster made it through with out an emoticon!!! lol u all crack me up sometimes.
Dam it I knew I forgot something, bourbon and cigars got me distracted...:flame:
I just think the loss of Pikeville and the unexpected egg that Hazard laid has assured the honey bees of another trip to play either last years state champs or next years state champs. That being Mayfield or Bwood. Whichever it is they will take care of what the east can't.

CAN YOU SAY ANOTHER RUNNING CLOCK? THERE WILL BE A NEW MEANING FOR THE TERM RACK OF LAMB!LAMB CHOPS,MUTTON.Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next