Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Kendra Carroll signs with Western Carolina.
Redneck Wrote:Her arm may fall off before the year is out considering how much she is gonna shoot to try and prove to everyone that she is D-1 material.

It might just happen but she will get shut down there going to work more of shuting her down she can shot but the thing is will she get the oppertunity to shot
Redneck Wrote:Her arm may fall off before the year is out considering how much she is gonna shoot to try and prove to everyone that she is D-1 material.
Yesterday, she took about 15 shots in 3 halves of scrimages, she made about 10 baskets, and none closer than 8 feet. Hardly shooting her arm off.
Congrats!:rockon:
The Guru Wrote:Yesterday, she took about 15 shots in 3 halves of scrimages, she made about 10 baskets, and none closer than 8 feet. Hardly shooting her arm off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Her arm may fall off before the year is out considering how much she is gonna shoot to try and prove to everyone that she is D-1 material.

I agree she is not shotin her arm off !!!!!!!!
ballgurl00 Wrote:I agree she is not shotin her arm off !!!!!!!!

Just wondering.....do you just have (1) o, on your keyboard?
It was a scrimmage game, give it time. Wait til they play Magoffin County, Pike Central, Belfry or Johnson Central, games where Paintsville doesn't have a prayer unless she puts up 30 points. I don't see things changing from last year, you know good and well she shot her arm off damn near every game, the only player on her team she is gonna let have the spotlight besides her is her sister.
The Guru Wrote:Just wondering.....do you just have (1) o, on your keyboard?
Tryin to post in a hurry
Redneck Wrote:It was a scrimmage game, give it time. Wait til they play Magoffin County, Pike Central, Belfry or Johnson Central, games where Paintsville doesn't have a prayer unless she puts up 30 points. I don't see things changing from last year, you know good and well she shot her arm off damn near every game, the only player on her team she is gonna let have the spotlight besides her is her sister.
well she dont play with a team she plays by herself and with the help of her sisster but no one but her will get the spot light but her
redneck and ballgurl00 must have not been accepted or has family or friends that didnt get accepted to play for D-1 schools because I can't understand anyone that would want to put down such a great player than that reason!
Well she is a good ball player she will get shutdown alot cause ppl wont want her to get the spot light
All_Sport#1 Wrote:redneck and ballgurl00 must have not been accepted or has family or friends that didnt get accepted to play for D-1 schools because I can't understand anyone that would want to put down such a great player than that reason!

WRONG. My family went to the school of her choice and has already made an immediate impact as a freshman. I'm not putting Kendra down, I said she was a good ball player, GREAT I don't think so, I just don't think she is D-1 material. Anyone on here who actually thinks she is better than Kim Clark and some of the other girls that have came from this region in the 5-6 years then you're on some serious drugs. ballgurl00 was right, all she cares or ever has cared about is herself, not the TEAM, that's all her mommy cares about as far as that goes.
Redneck Wrote:WRONG. My family went to the school of her choice and has already made an immediate impact as a freshman. I'm not putting Kendra down, I said she was a good ball player, GREAT I don't think so, I just don't think she is D-1 material. Anyone on here who actually thinks she is better than Kim Clark and some of the other girls that have came from this region in the 5-6 years then you're on some serious drugs. ballgurl00 was right, all she cares or ever has cared about is herself, not the TEAM, that's all her mommy cares about as far as that goes.

You guys are pathetic. You just said that you weren't putting her down, then you turn right around and contradict yourself by putting her down. BUT, that is all you have done this entire thread is put her down. Sounds to me like somepeople are jealous or their baby isn't getting the playing time. You made your point that you don't agree that she is D-1 material. I know on this site you are entitled to your opinion. But, since you are such an expert on what it takes to be a D-1 player. Tell us. What College do you Recruit, Scout or Coach for? Now if you say UK. I will believe you, because they dont' know what a D-1 player is either! LOL!!
Keep playin' your heart out Kendra! Congrats!
I would expect people to be a bit more supportive of an outstanding young lady and player getting the opportunity to better herself for life through her basketball talents. Then again, I guess this is why some in other parts of the state do not care for our little section. Congrats Kendra, I wish you nothing but the very best.
Redneck Wrote:WRONG. My family went to the school of her choice and has already made an immediate impact as a freshman. I'm not putting Kendra down, I said she was a good ball player, GREAT I don't think so, I just don't think she is D-1 material. Anyone on here who actually thinks she is better than Kim Clark and some of the other girls that have came from this region in the 5-6 years then you're on some serious drugs. ballgurl00 was right, all she cares or ever has cared about is herself, not the TEAM, that's all her mommy cares about as far as that goes.

I agree very much and i have had family that has went to the school of there choice to play ball there is nothing wrong with Kendra she is a good ball player she just wants the spot light all the time and she is not D-1 material.Her mom is just a shelfish as she is.
Enough of the personal jabs about a player. Congrats of playing at the next level.