Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN: The video division of TheNational Enquirer.
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: You called it Bob. Not only did he wade right back in, but he still after umpteen attempts, has not quite figured out how to properly use his new favorite word.

What would you expect him to say TRT?.....He had no place to go..

:biggrin:
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: You called it Bob. Not only did he wade right back in, but he still after umpteen attempts, has not quite figured out how to properly use his new favorite word.

Looks like you and Bob are doing the wading, having not figured out that the way I'm using the word is just fine for you boys.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Looks like you and Bob are doing the wading, having not figured out that the way I'm using the word is just fine for you boys.

Like I said, reality to you is subjective. And so, being thusly unencumbered by the rules and definitions governing the rest of us, you are then free to launch off into the heights of liberal blatherspherics. And I'll grant you the air you breathe out there is indeed rarified, though in your case the term 'high orbit' don't quite cut it. Anyway you're right, the way you use words is just fine with me, as is the way John Lewis et-al use theirs. Because thanks to the presence of the Essential Liberty under which our yet functioning legislature still operates, I can for the moment shake the dust off my sandals against you, and I can vote against liberals. Problem solved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]