Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC pep club
Pep section is good.. Getting alot more attention than the team though..JMO..Which isnt to good... Any student section is gonna be rowdy.. Id say there gonna chant "daddys boy"..not " GO CLARK"...The student section is gonna be rude at times.. and Most schools with big student sections isnt gonna be nice to the opposing team. Im sorry jbs fans. but get use to it... I dont really believe KCC students care what any schools cheerleaders are chanting..No one really complains about it but JBS...JMO..
play2win Wrote:You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!

No my friend rude is when KCC's players went to shake hands with JBS players at the end of the ball game and JBS wouldn't even look at them. If you want to talk about rudeness then start there. Then, the Pep CLub can't help it that JBS's cheerleaders aren't loud enough. Last, calling Stew a momma's boy really shows how concerned you are about respect!:Thumbs:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Nobody chanted daddy's boy. So it must of been in your mind. Show some respect? Do I have to discuse your coaches and a certain player? Great job pep section.
Pollard was there or you would have.
play2win Wrote:They only reason they didnt chant it was because mr.pollard was there, for once. If you ask me its sad he sends his own kids to jbs? Does that not say something about KCC? OUR COACHES, honestly if I would have been "our coaches" I would have done a lot worse. At least "our coaches" didnt run to the reffs everytime something went wrong for them. Tell me, how much were they paid? And im sure you a reffering to Clark Stepp...How about you leave him alone. He maybe commited 3 of those fouls they called on him, and anyone that knows anything would know that. Just cause you beat JBS once, I wouldn't got get all excited Smile

Mr. Pollard's kids are not old enough to be in high school! So, maybe he just dosen't like the grade school district his kids are in! Furthermore.......your coaches couldn't have done much worse....going into the refs locker room and getting suspended for the next game. How much more can you do? Clark got off a little easy so I would not complain about the refs. Last, why wouldn't we get excited after we beat JBS? Becuase according to all JBS fans you are the best team ever to shed light on the 14th region. Cool
Benchwarmer Wrote:Chasing a ref into the locker room, great role model.
Smile }LOVEI IT
hollister_42 Wrote:Yeah, just a question. Is it now defined "cool" at Knott County Central to yell over the opposing team's cheerleaders????? Because I think it is extremely rude. When Knott Central cheerleaders went out on the floor, how many people yelled over them?..Not one. I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. And yes, Stuart is a mommas boy, so if Clark is a daddy's boy, could you tell me what is wrong with that?

You guys think everone exept the JBS fans are rude. So no offense taken.
KCC's Pep Section is the best hands down in the 14th. JBS fans can say disrespectful all they want but, they are just mad because they lost to KCC and their "Holler Rat" Pep Section. You guys are just mad because the Pep Club that was there for JBS was barely heard from. You are also mad because there are no girls that are under the age of 50 that wear shirts spelling out "crusaders".Smile
Who cares if Knotts Pep Section yells stuff. Like you all say, Leave the players alone, their just kids. The pep section is just kids as well.

Ive heard College Pep Sections yell out Bull$hit to the refs before, so What.
Benchwarmer Wrote:3 points isn't that how many you got beat by? You got beat, isn't that your favorite saying. JBS's Senior Citizens are better looking, Did Mr. Stepp tell you to say that? We all know that the all might Stepp's rule JBS and you better call him before say another word. He will set you for a practice or a game if you don't do as he says.
You got beat by 5...... twice!!!!!!! I do not take care of the Stepps. That seems to be your job.
Don't talk about our old girls, You think Mrs Stamper is THE PEP CLUB, how old is she?
timeout Wrote:Don't talk about our old girls, You think Mrs Stamper is THE PEP CLUB, how old is she?
At least she dont go and hit students like someone I know in JBS Pep Section.
#1ukfan Wrote:You guys think everone exept the JBS fans are rude. So no offense taken.

Hmm, still didnt answer my question.
3 points Wrote:JBS Senior Citizens are better looking than your sponsor and thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

Who exactly is our sponsor???
Sorry but your little comment didnt make any sense..:letsparty
play2win Wrote:You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!

Now do you see stewart going and crying to his mom everytime a bad call was made.... I DONT THINK SO!!! do you think that pep clubs are supposed to cheer for the other team... uhhhhhh??? NO!!! Well im guessing that you are from jbskank school and you are just jelous that knott centrals pep club is better than jbs' old senior citezens pep club.... So stop sobbing and get over your loss and no one wants to hear your little sob story..
HOLLER RAT Wrote:Who exactly is our sponsor???
Sorry but your little comment didnt make any sense..:letsparty

You all were just hollering that Shelia Stamper is the greatest sponsor. So that's who they are talkin about.
hollister_42 Wrote:You all were just hollering that Shelia Stamper is the greatest sponsor. So that's who they are talkin about.

Shes a better sponsor than those old women standing up there in the pep section... It looks like you all just threw a little pep section together with people that werent even at least under the age of fifty.... sounds like someone is a little jelous because their little portable pep section wasnt as good as ours... and it will never be so keep dreaming loser...
play2win Wrote:They only reason they didnt chant it was because mr.pollard was there, for once. If you ask me its sad he sends his own kids to jbs? Does that not say something about KCC? OUR COACHES, honestly if I would have been "our coaches" I would have done a lot worse. At least "our coaches" didnt run to the reffs everytime something went wrong for them. Tell me, how much were they paid? And im sure you a reffering to Clark Stepp...How about you leave him alone. He maybe commited 3 of those fouls they called on him, and anyone that knows anything would know that. Just cause you beat JBS once, I wouldn't got get all excited Smile

his kids ain't old enough to go to kcc.[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...icon10.gif]
HOLLER RAT Wrote:Shes a better sponsor than those old women standing up there in the pep section... It looks like you all just threw a little pep section together with people that werent even at least under the age of fifty.... sounds like someone is a little jelous because their little portable pep section wasnt as good as ours... and it will never be so keep dreaming loser...

Aww that poor baby has to make fun of the elders to make himself feel better. I'm sorry. But I admire our teachers for doing that, not many would. And I guess I am the loser for arguing with you. Because you are stupid. And now I am finished. Say what you want.
hollister_42 Wrote:Yeah, just a question. Is it now defined "cool" at Knott County Central to yell over the opposing team's cheerleaders????? Because I think it is extremely rude. When Knott Central cheerleaders went out on the floor, how many people yelled over them?..Not one. I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. And yes, Stuart is a mommas boy, so if Clark is a daddy's boy, could you tell me what is wrong with that?

The only reason no one from your side yelled over our cheerleadsers is bc there wasn't enough people comin to watch or support JBS. We won, no matter how much you piss and moan over your BIG FAT LLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
speedy Wrote:The only reason no one from your side yelled over our cheerleadsers is bc there wasn't enough people comin to watch or support JBS. We won, no matter how much you piss and moan over your BIG FAT LLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants to look as stupid as Knott Central.
hollister_42 Wrote:No one wants to look as stupid as Knott Central.

we may look stupid screamin andyellin but you look stupid all the time, and we still won. LOSER, LOSER, LOSER. Oh, can we say LOSER JBS, yes we can. Thats all for today boys and girls.:Thumbs:
speedy Wrote:we may look stupid screamin andyellin but you look stupid all the time, and we still won. LOSER, LOSER, LOSER. Oh, can we say LOSER JBS, yes we can. Thats all for today boys and girls.:Thumbs:

Thank God, he's gone. I guess that's what we are gonna be shouting about KCC after they get their loss the first game of the regional tournament.
hollister_42 Wrote:Thank God, he's gone. I guess that's what we are gonna be shouting about KCC after they get their loss the first game of the regional tournament.

not gone yet. and you know we might lose, anything is possible, especially at tourney time. What I really wish tho and i'm being sincere when I say this, I would like to see JBS and KCC fans support both of these teams. They both have really good teams and I've said it before, I think everyone who loves basketball the way we do needs to support the teams of this county, including Cordia. Stop the name callin and all that.
hollister_42 Wrote:Thank God, he's gone. I guess that's what we are gonna be shouting about KCC after they get their loss the first game of the regional tournament.

I got your goat, didn't I? Sorry, I just can't seem to help myself when someone is talking about our kids.:o
speedy Wrote:not gone yet. and you know we might lose, anything is possible, especially at tourney time. What I really wish tho and i'm being sincere when I say this, I would like to see JBS and KCC fans support both of these teams. They both have really good teams and I've said it before, I think everyone who loves basketball the way we do needs to support the teams of this county, including Cordia. Stop the name callin and all that.

I agree with you, but it's hard to do that when the kcc team tries hard to cheer against us and boo us even when we aren't playing them. Example: The JBS and Jenkins game when KCC was cheering against us. But yes, I agree with you. We all do need to support all the teams, but it's nearly impossible when people act like that. I wish all the teams good luck. And I wasn't name calling. Good luck to all the 14th region teams!
speedy Wrote:I got your goat, didn't I? Sorry, I just can't seem to help myself when someone is talking about our kids.:o
got my goat???
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree with you, but it's hard to do that when the kcc team tries hard to cheer against us and boo us even when we aren't playing them. Example: The JBS and Jenkins game when KCC was cheering against us. But yes, I agree with you. We all do need to support all the teams, but it's nearly impossible when people act like that. I wish all the teams good luck. And I wasn't name calling. Good luck to all the 14th region teams!

your right, KCC should have been cheering on JBS and thanks I wish JBS luck too.
speedy Wrote:your right, KCC should have been cheering on JBS and thanks I wish JBS luck too.

See, we can be friends. haha
hollister_42 Wrote:got my goat???

just an expression when you piss someone off.
speedy Wrote:just an expression when you piss someone off.

Ohh sorry, didnt know that.