Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller Under Fire from 'Conservative Media
⬆️
Surely what is being offered is not a string of quotes and statements from sources that range from partisan to bombastic (Dershowitz)? President Trump remains silent about Moscow meddling, though the 140 page document outlining his administration’s foreign policy does not. Look, I have never argued that Donald Trump won the electoral college because of Russian meddling. However, certain acts of collusion, if proven, are culpable. Had Putin of preferred Hillary Clinton (He didn’t) the shoe might well be on the other foot. However, reality falls where it is, not where TRT wants it to be.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Surely what is being offered is not a string of quotes and statements from sources that range from partisan to bombastic (Dershowitz)? President Trump remains silent about Moscow meddling, though the 140 page document outlining his administration’s foreign policy does not. Look, I have never argued that Donald Trump won the electoral college because of Russian meddling. However, certain acts of collusion, if proven, are culpable. Had Putin of preferred Hillary Clinton (He didn’t) the shoe might well be on the other foot. However, reality falls where it is, not where TRT wants it to be.

I refer you to post #26.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I refer you to post #26.

I refer you to President Trump, his tweets regarding Putin, his strange penchant for schmoozing Putin, his obvious unwillingness to butt heads with Putin. I refer you to the firing of James Comey under pretense. I refer you to Flynn, Kushner, et al. But, friendo, we’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I refer you to President Trump, his tweets regarding Putin, his strange penchant for schmoozing Putin, his obvious unwillingness to butt heads with Putin. I refer you to the firing of James Comey under pretense. I refer you to Flynn, Kushner, et al. But, friendo, we’ll see.

Keep hoping. Like I said you got 7 more years of Trump and by then the country will really see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You either dodged the question or didn't understand it. Either way if you're convinced the President should be impeached despite the fact that no evidence exists, that's pure partisanship.

Are you at all troubled by the shenanigans of the last administration, or did those horns sprout after the election?

My answer seemed to be clear to me. Not sure how my answer confuses you.

If the President is proven to have committed impeachable acts then I want him impeached. If Mueller’s investigation exonerates the President then I am good with that also.

Like I said in my previous post, I am troubled by the current state of politics from both sides of the aisle. I’m not aware of any ongoing investigations or developments from the Obama administration where they broke any laws but if Obama and his cronies are proven to have broken any laws then I hope they suffer full prosecution for any crimes they may have committed.
⬆️
Much of all this stuff is, without doubt, politics as usual. However, the President of the United States, in Nixonian fashion, fired the FBI Director investigating his campaign, and, most likely, in spite of zealotous, venomous denial and smokescreen, him. Period.
Mossy Wrote:My answer seemed to be clear to me. Not sure how my answer confuses you.

If the President is proven to have committed impeachable acts then I want him impeached. If Mueller’s investigation exonerates the President then I am good with that also.

Like I said in my previous post, I am troubled by the current state of politics from both sides of the aisle. I’m not aware of any ongoing investigations or developments from the Obama administration where they broke any laws but if Obama and his cronies are proven to have broken any laws then I hope they suffer full prosecution for any crimes they may have committed.

Oh your answer was clear enough alright, it didn't answer any question I asked, but it was clear. Again, if you want to ignore current and recent events that's your business, but I did take the time to list them for you in the build up to the question. They were as follows;

---------------------
1) - Democrats (DNC) colluded with and paid former British agent Christopher Steele to produce a dossier on the Republican nominee for President during the campaign.

2 - Steele then paid Russian agents or officials to produce the salacious and now discredited dossier. And where did he get the money he used bribe people or buy people?

3) - Said dossier was then taken to the FISA court to stand as evidence to obtain the warrant under which 17 federal intelligence agencies spied on the Trump campaign.

4) - Again according to Rep DeSantis. If true, that means the Obama Administration and the DOJ in a display of rabid partisanship, took part in a scheme to discredit the Republican Nominee for President.
---------------------------

Acknowledge the 4 points or ignore them, it's your choice. They do however, carry the weight of being the conclusions of the House Judiciary Committee.

If you're being serious here, and are really not aware that those points are established fact, or that they apply to the Obama Administration, I can see the honesty of your confusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Much of all this stuff is, without doubt, politics as usual. However, the President of the United States, in Nixonian fashion, fired the FBI Director investigating his campaign, and, most likely, in spite of zealotous, venomous denial and smokescreen, him. Period.

Ronald Reagan really has you right. And might I add that he is certainly not the only one who comes away from reading your posts not knowing what you were trying to say. Further, I suspect that the confusion is not limited only to those reading your posts. :biggrin:

I've posted supportive evidence, a lot of it. You've posted exactly nothing except talking points and false or otherwise unsubstantiated slander. Believe me when I say that I'm more than comfortable with the divide that separates us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(1) Donald Trump fired James Comey.
(2) Donald Trump speaks glowingly of Vlad Putin.
(3) Donald Trump’s administration blows smoke on the FBI and Mueller (how convenient).

You post opinions disguised as evidence, as zealots do, and perhaps don’t know the difference. Donald Trump himself, el tweetitano, is the single biggest piece of evidence. “Methinks the don doth protest too much.” However, we’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:(1) Donald Trump fired James Comey.
(2) Donald Trump speaks glowingly of Vlad Putin.
(3) Donald Trump’s administration blows smoke on the FBI and Mueller (how convenient).

You post opinions disguised as evidence, as zealots do, and perhaps don’t know the difference. Donald Trump himself, el tweetitano, is the single biggest piece of evidence. “Methinks the don doth protest too much.” However, we’ll see.

:hilarious: I would say that all three points are merely your own opinion, but we all know your opinion was handed to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Donald Trump fired James Comey. (Fact)

Donald Trump speaks glowingly of Vladdy Putin. (Fact)

Donald Trump’s administration blows smoke and spits venom at the FBI and Mueller. (Fact)

The plumage is dampened with the drizzle of zealotry, eh?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Donald Trump fired James Comey. (Fact)

Donald Trump speaks glowingly of Vladdy Putin. (Fact)

Donald Trump’s administration blows smoke and spits venom at the FBI and Mueller. (Fact)

The plumage is dampened with the drizzle of zealotry, eh?

Comey is mercifully fired, yes. Good riddance. Your inference as to why is wrong, and the remainder of your post is so asinine it doesn't merit a response.

The tax plan will pass. The American people will enjoy explosive economic growth (we're already on track for a 4% 4th quarter BTW). Republicans will consequently, hold serve in 2018. AND... Trump will be re-elected in a landslide.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh your answer was clear enough alright, it didn't answer any question I asked, but it was clear. Again, if you want to ignore current and recent events that's your business, but I did take the time to list them for you in the build up to the question. They were as follows;

---------------------
1) - Democrats (DNC) colluded with and paid former British agent Christopher Steele to produce a dossier on the Republican nominee for President during the campaign.

2 - Steele then paid Russian agents or officials to produce the salacious and now discredited dossier. And where did he get the money he used bribe people or buy people?

3) - Said dossier was then taken to the FISA court to stand as evidence to obtain the warrant under which 17 federal intelligence agencies spied on the Trump campaign.

4) - Again according to Rep DeSantis. If true, that means the Obama Administration and the DOJ in a display of rabid partisanship, took part in a scheme to discredit the Republican Nominee for President.
---------------------------

Acknowledge the 4 points or ignore them, it's your choice. They do however, carry the weight of being the conclusions of the House Judiciary Committee.

If you're being serious here, and are really not aware that those points are established fact, or that they apply to the Obama Administration, I can see the honesty of your confusion.

1.) Lock them up. Fine with me.

2.) Lock him up along with the people who funded him financially.

3.) Disband all 17 agencies that illegally spied on the Trump campaign and lock up anyone who violated the law while doing so.

4.) Anyone who broke the law should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Now that I have acknowledged your four points go back and read my posts and tell me what I said differently in those posts compared to this one. I’m pretty sure I said all those who have broken the law for personal and political gain should be prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Do you not agree or do you just believe that only the democrats are guilty and that Trump is completely innocent? This is important information for me in determining the validity of your points and this conversation.
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: I would say that all three points are merely your own opinion, but we all know your opinion was handed to you.

You mean, he copied that off someone else too.Confusedhh:
Bob Seger Wrote:You mean, he copied that off someone else too.Confusedhh:

:thatsfunn He's the copier's copy machine. And he represents the 'resistance,' where no planning or particular insight would be necessary. All they do is oppose everything the Administration does on grounds that Republicans are lining the pockets of the rich or some ever mutating form of discriminatory malfeasance.

Since the election we've added 6 Trillion dollars in value to the stock market, (which fact alone very likely drove the wolf away from the pension doors of every senior in the US), they all ought to be thanking the Lord. While growth is up over 3% which saved US sovereignty and keeps the welfare state treading water for the moment.

So if you're a Democrat, all of whom really are rich and out of touch with the every day struggles of the American middle class, what is the plan? Falsely charge the President, who has shown nothing but concern and compassion for the average American along with demonstrating near superhuman abilities where reigniting the American Dream is concerned, with Russian collusion and obstruction of justice. Perfect plan!!! I wonder if Dems are not all colluding with the Russians. :1:

After 8 years of leftist indoctrination, Americans are now being exposed to the facts. Conservative values are once again seeing light of day and that will set the cause of liberal progressivism back a few decades.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mossy Wrote:1.) Lock them up. Fine with me.

2.) Lock him up along with the people who funded him financially.

3.) Disband all 17 agencies that illegally spied on the Trump campaign and lock up anyone who violated the law while doing so.

4.) Anyone who broke the law should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Now that I have acknowledged your four points go back and read my posts and tell me what I said differently in those posts compared to this one. I’m pretty sure I said all those who have broken the law for personal and political gain should be prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Do you not agree or do you just believe that only the democrats are guilty and that Trump is completely innocent? This is important information for me in determining the validity of your points and this conversation.

Yes you're darn right I think Trump is COMPLETELY innocent of any wrong doing whatever, end of story. Further, I believe the last administration was all about the social reengineering of this land (revisit Obama's statements on fundamentally transforming America) and HAD Hillary won the election, they would have pulled it off.

Now, I have made arguments since the Reagan Era in support of conservative values because I saw how well they work. And I've learned one thing, liberals will not be won over to the light through debate. Still, the truth should be lifted from the housetops and I will continue to do my best in that endeavor. So, how can the message ever receive due consideration? As in the days of Reagan when everybody and their brother were howling like werewolves because he got elected. A day in which jobs had gone through the basement, the US military had been decimated, and all the economic indicators were in the toilet; Like in the case of Donald Trump who is not perfect BTW, a visionary President was elected thanks to the instincts of "the People." That visionary President had the chin and the courage to run over the establishment, which tried it's best to assimilate him through threats and declarations of doom. And conservatism had it's day. And what was the result? A boom time of sometimes wonderful and sometimes adequate growth that lasted from 1983 until the housing bubble rupture of 2007. 24 years of continuous prosperity.

This is my contention. I believe we are about to see some level of recovery, and I believe that Democrats (all-in on party over country) are apoplectic. There is no reason to think this administration will not be successful and as the result, Dems are reacting like the liberal coup d'état is dead. And well they should because for now, it has been and is being dealt a serious blow. And frankly, those who've been indoctrinated so efficiently will have opportunity to test their own liberal convictions against those of their conservative fellow citizens, and many will be won over. But in no case will America ever be what she once was if she allows the left to win their continuous tug-of-war against the Christian principles which made us great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And just think how bad we would be off with Hillary as President.
Open Borders
Major Corruption cover ups
bill having sex with little girls

Trump may be the best President of all time
diceman Wrote:And just think how bad we would be off with Hillary as President.
Open Borders
Major Corruption cover ups
bill having sex with little girls

Trump may be the best President of all time

I guarantee you the libs on here are in the throes of chemical distress right now anyway, much less reading your comment on Trump being the best President in history. But you're in very good company because Senator Orin Hatch said exactly the same thing today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trump act like a common person, unlike your liberal snotty nose rich jerks
Aint it hilarious to watch all these RICH liberal democrats, (i.e. Pelosi, Shumer, etc.) talk about those evil rich persons, with Pelosi being one of the richest people in Congress, and all.....lol
TheRealThing Wrote:Yes you're darn right I think Trump is COMPLETELY innocent of any wrong doing whatever, end of story. Further, I believe the last administration was all about the social reengineering of this land (revisit Obama's statements on fundamentally transforming America) and HAD Hillary won the election, they would have pulled it off.

Now, I have made arguments since the Reagan Era in support of conservative values because I saw how well they work. And I've learned one thing, liberals will not be won over to the light through debate. Still, the truth should be lifted from the housetops and I will continue to do my best in that endeavor. So, how can the message ever receive due consideration? As in the days of Reagan when everybody and their brother were howling like werewolves because he got elected. A day in which jobs had gone through the basement, the US military had been decimated, and all the economic indicators were in the toilet; Like in the case of Donald Trump who is not perfect BTW, a visionary President was elected thanks to the instincts of "the People." That visionary President had the chin and the courage to run over the establishment, which tried it's best to assimilate him through threats and declarations of doom. And conservatism had it's day. And what was the result? A boom time of sometimes wonderful and sometimes adequate growth that lasted from 1983 until the housing bubble rupture of 2007. 24 years of continuous prosperity.

This is my contention. I believe we are about to see some level of recovery, and I believe that Democrats (all-in on party over country) are apoplectic. There is no reason to think this administration will not be successful and as the result, Dems are reacting like the liberal coup d'état is dead. And well they should because for now, it has been and is being dealt a serious blow. And frankly, those who've been indoctrinated so efficiently will have opportunity to test their own liberal convictions against those of their conservative fellow citizens, and many will be won over. But in no case will America ever be what she once was if she allows the left to win their continuous tug-of-war against the Christian principles which made us great.

I quit reading once you said you believe he is innocent. Pointless discussion if you think only the democrats are guilty of breaking the law for the sake of political and personal gain. Save your keystrokes. I’m out. Peace.
Mossy Wrote:I quit reading once you said you believe he is innocent. Pointless discussion if you think only the democrats are guilty of breaking the law for the sake of political and personal gain. Save your keystrokes. I’m out. Peace.

No offense intended there Mossy, but you're out because that being said was not what you WANTED to hear. No amount of evidence is compelling to somebody who doesn't want to see the truth. While conversely, the thinnest of unsubstantiated suggestion is ample evidence for those on an emotional crusade. A fact of which I am always mindful while involved in one of these so-called discussions. For example there is not one case on record, not personally or professionally, where the President has been accused of being racially biased. But that fact doesn't even enter into consideration for those of the CBC whom are presently encamped and prepared to die a political death if need be, on the hill of racial injustice anyway.

Republicans are by no means perfect, in fact I am usually pretty exasperated with them. However where it comes to heads buried in the sand, as a rule a kid's beach shovel would suffice in revealing a Republican, but you're talking about heavy equipment in the case of Dems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ Thought a little visit to the past might be in order. :biggrin: The President is still innocent.

Temptations lay on every hand in DC., there are opportunities of corruption, bribery, and self gratifications of every type. And obviously there are bad apples in every barrel, so this is not to say every last Republican is spotless. Rep Chris Collins ® NY recently pled guilty to insider trading for example. But there are those who will fight with every thing within, such as The Urban Sombrero, to insist that Republicans are every bit as dirty as the Dems in wrongdoing. Over and over he went on about it, offering cover for everything from the 'Occupy Main Street' unrest, which BTW eventually led to the Ferguson and Boston riots among others, categorically stating as fact that "both sides do it (slime, and disparage out of whole cloth) and there's no difference between them." That even though we knew these so-called spontaneous protests were well organized and financed by political foes.
BTW where Bob Mueller was concerned, we saw alright.

Then came along 'Mossy' who seemed to be likeminded with Urban Sombrero and declared himself to that end in the posts above. And may I add that to this very day, after investigations which have been continuously ongoing even prior to the President's 993 days in office, not one illegality has been uncovered.

To my knowledge prior to the election of 2016, the USA had never seen opposition members of Congress on TV and other outlets, literally within hours of the election results having been made available, publicly vowing to dedicate themselves to the removal of a duly elected President. All that and much more we have seen by way of attack on MR Trump. Couple that with the atrocities visited upon the person of the preceding Presidential election against Mitt Romney, for me was enough to convince that something nefarious, new and very different was happening in modern day politics. And I saw it again last night in the choler on display once again by those opposing a Republican Presidential rally in Minnesota. The idea of course, is to make attending Trump rallies so frightening to common people, that they will choose not to attend. Free speech would seem to be on the way out.

But as to revisiting the argument put forth above by TUS and Mossy-- What with the overwhelming evidence recently come to light, along with the past and ongoing failed attempts to remove the President, (not the least of which being the report of Joe Biden's deepstate whistleblower lackey) ; I'd be interested to see what they'd have to say about the current state of affairs. But IMHO, an awful lot of people are very wrong in what they're doing and saying these days. Actions for which I believe, unfolding reality will cause deep regret one day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]