Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 8 Paintsville 5 8 Innings
Batpuff Wrote:Well I dont blame him for taking advantage of the situation that was given to him when they made the switch from the 16th to the 15th. They were already drawing when they came into the 15th. So thats all I have to say.

Sure you don't blame him, you're a Dawgs fan. Your team has now won their first 57th district title and congrats on them for that. Vise versa, and say the Hall brothers, along with Tucker had voted to seed last year which two of them did, and your Dawgs were sitting at the house now you'd feel a whole lot differently. I'm sure to some I sound whinny, but I'm sure to some of the Johnson Co. natives they seen the same faces that I saw last night. Had it been on the other side of the fence, I assure you I'd still feel the same way. You see the Tiger seniors along with others who cared with tears streaming down their faces, and the Eagles who had grown up with the Tigers been on the same little league teams per say, were best of friends at times and those who still are, embracing those Tigers with looks of disgust. Not that I'd know, but as Mr. Kimball said I'm sure it took away from the joy of winning.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Sure you don't blame him, you're a Dawgs fan. Your team has now won their first 57th district title and congrats on them for that. Vise versa, and say the Hall brothers, along with Tucker had voted to seed last year which two of them did, and your Dawgs were sitting at the house now you'd feel a whole lot differently. I'm sure to some I sound whinny, but I'm sure to some of the Johnson Co. natives they seen the same faces that I saw last night. Had it been on the other side of the fence, I assure you I'd still feel the same way. You see the Tiger seniors along with others who cared with tears streaming down their faces, and the Eagles who had grown up with the Tigers been on the same little league teams per say, were best of friends at times and those who still are, embracing those Tigers with looks of disgust. Not that I'd know, but as Mr. Kimball said I'm sure it took away from the joy of winning.

I may be a Dawg fan but I am also a fan of any Eastern Kentucky Team from Greenup to Pikeville. It doesn't matter to me. yea I may be bias towards my team just as any of you would be. But this is about the JC and Paintsville game so lets get it back on topic. Feel free to start a new thread and we can continue to talk about it in there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]