Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 79 OBI 57
Would love to have hall at south
If you read on Night R you will see where I stated that I said I'm saying that Hall was in beast mode and CC could not stop him with double n triple teaming him. I also quote said I tip my hat to Hall that he was very impressive n flat could play some ball. Yes I did say in another thread that Hall had been at a Christian School for 2 yrs playing and I did say that the Christian league was no where close to the 13th region playing but I will admit when I'm wrong and I did eat my words because Langdon could not stop or hold Hall down tonight. I was proven wrong and I also if you will see in my post in every thread after last night I've also praised Hall for his performance and congrats to Hall. If I'm wrong I will admit but i will express my thoughts n opinion just like everyone else. And I thought that would have been a different play out it being the first game of the season. But of your memory will state all the thread post I also said Hall would be a contender by mid January and first February.✌️🤞
walterwhite Wrote:If you don’t want your opponent to shoot freethrows, DON’T FOUL! Play defense with your feet and get position, quit reaching and moving under people that are driving. I like OBIs team this year, they’re going to be a hard out come tournament time, but quit making excuses for losing last night! Give Clay County some credit for playing well! For what it’s worth, Hall could start for any team in the 13th region, he is a player!

Excuses for losing???🤔🤔Wasn't for either team, just came to watch a game and all the hype that's been going back and forth between a few on here. I agree Clay is a VERY talented team and looks like obi could be end of season.