Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riddles
I THINK it could be QUEUE, pronounced Q
PHS95 Wrote:I THINK it could be QUEUE, pronounced Q

You are either smart or you have the game also. Wink

Here is another.

What is at the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?
Midee1 Wrote:You are either smart or you have the game also. Wink

Here is another.

What is at the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?

Too easy.... E. I have been called smart in my time LOL keep them comin, I love it!
What game?
PHS95 Wrote:What game?

It's a game called Mind Trap. That is where I am getting the questions from.

Here is another.

Captain Frank and Professor Quantum played chess. They played seven games, each won the same number of games, and there weren't any draws or stalemates. How could this have happened?
They were playing different people?
PHS95 Wrote:They were playing different people?

Correct!

Next one.

Dee Septor, the famous magician, was bragging about his marksmanship. He claimed to be able to hang up his hat, walk 50 meters blindfolded, then turn and shoot a bullet right through his hat. Since Dee Septor could not see through his blinfold, how could he manage this feat?
He hung the hat on the gun!

GTG

I'll let someone else answer for a while!
Captain Frank and some of the boys were exchanging old war stories. Art Bragg offered one about how his grandfather led a battalion against a German division during World War 1. Through brilliant maneuvers he defeated them and captured valuable territory. After the battle he was presented with a sword bearing the inscription: "to Captain Bragg for Bravery, Daring and Leadership. World War 1. From the Men of Battalion 8.

Captain Frank looked at Art and said,:You really don't expect anyone to believe that yarn do you?"

What's wrong with the story?
Lol, it couldn't have been called World War I if the battle just ended. It couldn't have been called World War I until there was a World War II, which nobody knew was going to happen at the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Lol, it couldn't have been called World War I if the battle just ended. It couldn't have been called World War I until there was a World War II, which nobody knew was going to happen at the time.

Very good. nobody would have referred to the Great War as World war 1 while it was still in progress and 20 years away from WWII.
How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
Uh, 2?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Uh, 2?

UH WRONG!
Midee1 Wrote:How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
UH....0? It wasn't Moses there CE Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:UH....0?

keeeerectttttt!

Noah made the ark not Moses.

Why are 1990 American dollar bills worth more than 1989 American dollar bills?
Because there's one more bill?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:UH....0? It wasn't Moses there CE Smile

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I'm calling....GOOGLE! :dontthink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Because there's one more bill?

Correct.

It happened in midtown Manhattan during the July 4th celebrations, that a man walked several miles from west 32nd street all the way to West 63rd street without seeing anyone or being seen by anyone. It was a clear sunny day and he could see where he was going. He did not use any disguise or unusual method of transportation. Even though Manhattan was swarming with people not one person saw him. How could this be possible?
Midee1 Wrote:Correct.

It happened in midtown Manhattan during the July 4th celebrations, that a man walked several miles from west 32nd street all the way to West 63rd street without seeing anyone or being seen by anyone. It was a clear sunny day and he could see where he was going. He did not use any disguise or unusual method of transportation. Even though Manhattan was swarming with people not one person saw him. How could this be possible?
Made the walk before the US was formed? 1600s maybe?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was he in the subway? IDK

Everybody was watching the parade so they weren't in the subway to see him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Was he in the subway? IDK

Everybody was watching the parade so they weren't in the subway to see him.
Maybe he was in the sewer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Maybe he was in the sewer?

Correct he was walking through the city sewer system.

Sid Shady is in prison and is planning his escape. The cell he is in measures 3 meters by 3 meters by 3 meters. The walls are made of reinforced concrete and the extend two meters below the dirt floor The only openings in the cell are a locked door and a skylight one meter in diameter. Sid thinks he has found a way to escape so he begins by digging a tunnel. He knows that he can't tunnel himself out, but digging a tunnel is crucial for his plans. How does he plan to escape?
Needs the dirt to get to the skylight?