Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person above me game (Paintball Style)
Sniper you walked up death valley twice it took 30 mins to get the 1 min to get shot and 30 mins to walk out of the with your tale between your legs Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
phoeniXX Wrote:Wyatt Earp....Living Legend......Nuff said.

The dude above me is one of only two charging yella bellys, something new but I like it.
The best in the game, 3 times better than the best cowboy
The person above must not know how to play, about like a yella belly......haha.... Colonel Kill is a Cowboy BTW................
the man above me drives a coal truck
The man above me Bags Grocerys.....
The person above me just made me laugh like crazy....he is also a true cowboy and a yella belly killing machine. He strikes fear in the heart of ALL cowardly yella bellies.
The person above me leaves early every time he plays.
Johnny Ringo is going to take down the Mad Cap in the duel, that is if the Mad Cap accepts the rematch
Mongo Wrote:Johnny Ringo is going to take down the Mad Cap in the duel, that is if the Mad Cap accepts the rematch

The Sniper is proud of the person above me because he is learning his ABC's and how to count! :thumpsup:
The person above me would sell out his own 83 year old granny
Mongo Wrote:The person above me would sell out his own 83 year old granny

The person above counted to eleven yesterday without taking off his shoes.
The person above me is just gona stand there and bleed
The person above me is delusional when it comes to duels. For some reason even though he is covered in paint at the end, he thinks he's 4 years old and everyone should let him win!

:lmao:
the person above me thinks that Wyatt hung the moon just for him.
Wyatt made the MONGO above me say "UNCLE" in their duel

:lmao:
The person above me wont admitt that I really beat Wyatt or at least call it a draw.
The person above me is STILL delusional when it comes to duels. For some reason even though he is covered in paint at the end, he STILL thinks he's 4 years old and everyone should let him win!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The person above me thinks that a head shot counts for more kills than one. So the only person that is delusional is the one above me
The person above me is a never ending whinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean whines all the time! never stops whinning! Will whine as long as someone will listen! Big Grin

Oh ya, he's delusional too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The person above me is a lying cheat thhat would do anything to hide the truth from everyone
The person above me is still whinning and probably will ALL --- NIGHT ---- LONG!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The person above me can't come to grip that his Hero Wyatt could have been beat
The person above me simply will NOT STOP WHINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST ME HE'LL DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!

And he needs medical help for delusions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to know what it will take to get a rematch with the person above me
The person above me needs to do the following things if he wants a rematch with The Sniper

1. Win at least 3 duels, and work his way back up the ladder!
2. Stop letting his woman do his fighting for him!!!!!!!! Wuzzy!!!!!!
3. Admit Wyatt destroyed him in their duel, and call Wyatt his UNCLE!
4. Call the Sniper his Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Wyatt is really my uncle
No Wyatt did not beat me
I am not like your little rat friend at school and say the sniper is my daddy cause clearly he is not
Just give me a list of 3 to take down
The person above me cannot follow instructions Big Grin
I'm sorry that you talked calamity into dueling, are you wanting me to duel the mad cap to make up for it and start the list of 3 with him.

I can't say that Wyatt destroyed me in the duel cause then we would just be telling a lie, not that you would have any proplem with that. But I will say that it was close.

Oh yeah the last thing The Sniper wants to be my daddy
Mongo Wrote:I'm sorry that you talked calamity into dueling, are you wanting me to duel the mad cap to make up for it and start the list of 3 with him.

I can't say that Wyatt destroyed me in the duel cause then we would just be telling a lie, not that you would have any proplem with that. But I will say that it was close.

Oh yeah the last thing The Sniper wants to be my daddy
The person above me's Daddy don't want to be his Daddy when he talks with a forked tongue and lies about even getting close in a duel with WyattWink . I will claim him though as a Nephew but one that strayed for the other side and really became a low down Yella Belly:devilflam dillusional.