Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some different views.....
Trust shouldnt come easy. We men a true suckers when it comes to these situtations.
Just a little update things are going very well. No more phone calls.
Aslan Wrote:I'd def talk to the guy face to face and hear his side of the story.

You would go talk to the guy and hear his side of the story?...why would you do that he would probably just tell you he wants his stuff back..thats rediculous..maybe he needs:redboxer:
king360 Wrote:You would go talk to the guy and hear his side of the story?...why would you do that he would probably just tell you he wants his stuff back..thats rediculous..maybe he needs:redboxer:

Maybe, hes a decent guy, and shes just telling you guys 2 diff things. Maybe shes telling him that you guys are not even dating. Can't really get mad at the fellow for that.
It's happened to me before, you should know, you was there cracking up lol.
1.Have her change her number. If he somehow gets it again then either she gave it to im or he is definately a stalker needing to be turned into the police.

2. Have her give you his number and for everytime he calls her you call his phone ten times. Pester the **** out of him. Call him at 4 in the morning in the middle of the week. Fill up his voicemail with nothing but silence.

3. Its X-rated, but lets just say you have her call him from her phone during the middle of a moment that he would KNOW she was with you, if you catch my drift.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1.Have her change her number. If he somehow gets it again then either she gave it to im or he is definately a stalker needing to be turned into the police.

2. Have her give you his number and for everytime he calls her you call his phone ten times. Pester the **** out of him. Call him at 4 in the morning in the middle of the week. Fill up his voicemail with nothing but silence.

3. Its X-rated, but lets just say you have her call him from her phone during the middle of a moment that he would KNOW she was with you, if you catch my drift.

Hardcore!!!
Aslan Wrote:Hardcore!!!

He wanted a way to get the guy to stop without having to fight Big Grin
Notorious Wrote:Seems like an ole trip to the woodshed is the dominate choice.

:ChairHit: :popcorn:
Notorious Wrote:I've recently started dating a girl. She has what I guess you could call an ex, who wont stop calling her despite how many times she asks him to. He called and she ignored his calls. He even just outta no where showed up at her house the other day. I mean its getting to a point where I'm getting upset(well ok I'm very upset) He called her house the other day and woke her daughter up because she had been ignoring his calls. Now I have never exactly heard her tell him not to call cause she wont anserw the calls, but she has told me she has told him different. He called today while we was eating dinner, and she was gonna let me anserw but decided against it infront of her daughter and her friend.(I guess didn't want her them to hear us cussing) I know shes not cheating, cause between work and being with me or her daughter there's no time. But I'm just stuck on how to get it to quit. She never hides when he calls either she always tells me. But I guess Im just looking for your views on how you all would handle the situation. (Other than beat him down) That is my last option(But if something doesn't happen soon its on).
Block the number if you can. Or change the number. Or just whip his @ss lol.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Whoa there big guy, I would carefully read HP's post before I'd beat the dude down. I know you probably like this girl, thats obvious. But before I would take drastic measures, take into consideration that there has to be a reason he wont stop calling. Im not saying shes cheating, but lets call a spade a spade. I know Im not going to keep calling a girl if I know Im going to be wasting my time 800 times a day. Neither would you or any other guy out there. If you can get the dudes phone number, then wait till your away from her, when you are at your house, DONT TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND your gonna call him, but when you are at home, call him and POLITELY ask him why he's calling her. You'll get a lot of answers that way. Tell him you arent trying to start trouble, but you have been dating this girl for however long youve been dating her and there has to be a reason he's calling her, and you want to know why. Ask him if shes called him since you two've been dating. There's some fishy stuff going on there bro, and trust me, Ive been around the block to know that there are some cold hearted females. Like I said, Im not saying your girl is in the red zone, but I would definitely talk to this guy, and dont call him and say "IF YOU CALL MY GIRL AGAIN IM GONNA HAMMER FIST THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND BURY YOU WHERE YOU STAND!"...be nice to him, and if by some crazy chance he says "I know your dating her, shes not calling me and Im just doing it to try to break you two up" (which I guarantee you WONT happen), THEN you can take whatever measures you need. But if he gives you some reasons that opens your eyes, I would plan something. I would take your girl to Walmart or somewhere, ........and meet him there, lol. I guarantee you that every question you have would get answered. Dont get blinded by love, brother. It sucks. Thats what I would do anyways, lol..

:Thumbs: Good post.