Thanks for the info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Anybody heard how things are going this summer? Haven't heard much about passing and workouts in a while.
I say it will be business as usual.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:I say it will be business as usual.

I would say so to but haven't heard any news lately.
If you do post it for us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:If you do post it for us.

Sure will everything has been quiet so far.
It always is when you win a state title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

looks like a good schedule,i dont know much about the TN teams but that johnson central game on the road could be a tough one.
Everything is going very good. They look good in the skilled areas, lots of speed and skill. QB is young but is still working, right now that seems to be the weakest link but not that weak. The OL/DL are big and quick. They will have great size. I got to watch the bigs guys doing their quickness drills the other day and they were getting after it like it was July already.
Didn't you have a coach to leave and take Jackson Co. head coaching postion? Who will replace him?
Bell County Middle School went to the KMSFA State Championship last year. Very impressive team.

That QB (Osolonian) looked almost identical to the QB Bell County High School had last year. He also got selected to go play in the FBU All Start game in San Antonio, TX last year. They had some outstanding RBs too.

Bell should be in good shape for the next few years with that group on the way up.
redstorm Wrote:Didn't you have a coach to leave and take Jackson Co. head coaching postion? Who will replace him?

Arthur Carter I heard that they will just move a someone around and won't be replaced. They don't have any job openings is what I have been told.
IS he a Bell Co. boy or did he go to Middlesboro an coach with Kenny? Not for sure who he is, was he an asst. principal at middlesboro?
richmond predators Wrote:looks like a good schedule,i dont know much about the TN teams but that johnson central game on the road could be a tough one.

alcoa game going to be tough they have won there class champioship 5 yrs running.where randall cobb from ky went
redstorm Wrote:IS he a Bell Co. boy or did he go to Middlesboro an coach with Kenny? Not for sure who he is, was he an asst. principal at middlesboro?

He is a Bell guy, played on the 91 team. He came to BC 2 years ago to coach. He had never been at m'boro.
Bell Co Middle did finish State Runners-UP last year. They have a Great RB coming in named Ryan Collett. He's cousins to Jeremy Collett who was a great back at Bell Co back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Bell Co should actually be better this year than last year. I say 14-1 and another State Championship in 2009 in a weak 4A Class besides Lex Cath and Boyle Co. Bell Co stables at RB will be quicker than the 08 team. Goodin, Carton, Davenport, and Collett!!!!
Collett (#2) and that #5 on the Bell County Middle School team should have gone with us to Texas. I was disappointed they didn't make it. I was very impressed with Collett in the playoff game I came down there to adminstrate with you guys v/s Wayne County. Also in the finals v/s Grant and v/s Bluegrass - until he got hurt.

Outstanding RB and DB in Collett.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co Middle did finish State Runners-UP last year. They have a Great RB coming in named Ryan Collett. He's cousins to Jeremy Collett who was a great back at Bell Co back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Bell Co should actually be better this year than last year. I say 14-1 and another State Championship in 2009 in a weak 4A Class besides Lex Cath and Boyle Co. Bell Co stables at RB will be quicker than the 08 team. Goodin, Carton, Davenport, and Collett!!!!

Ryan will be a fine back but his lack of size will hurt him some. Jeremy was a decent RB and pretty good LB for Bell. Ryan will surpass his abilities.

4A is not as weak as some think. Take, Bell, Boyle, Lex Cath, Knox, Rock, Marion, Covington Holmes, Bullitt East up against anyother 8 teams in the state.

Goodin graduated.