Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama calls his words ill-chosen
Dude, shut up. I aint your son.
TheRealVille Wrote:Name the policies, or concede.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OinkOink Wrote:He followed the police outside and made a scene. Again, and I will not falter on this, he was in the wrong undoubtedly and deserved what he got. He needs to take personal responsibilty, but it is unfortunate that he does not seem to be the type of person to do so. It is, and always will be, someone elses fault to him.
The police don't have authority in his house after he has shown proof that he wasn't breaking the law.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dude, shut up. I aint your son.

You were the one that brought up layoffs because of his policies, name them. You can't name one because he hasn't enacted one.
By the way, I didnt mean that the way it read..I wasnt TELLING you to shut up..just a phrase, lol..sorry if it reads that way..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dude, shut up. I aint your son.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:The police don't have authority in his house after he has shown proof that he wasn't breaking the law.

You are not listening. lol.

The police can not transport themselves out of the house without the use of the door used to get in. Crowley isn't Harry Potter... After proof of indentity, the police obviously would have to walk out of the door, or be walked out. At this point the officer was outside, and the man became irate, disorderly and THIS was the cause of his arrest. It had NOTHING to do with his ID or proving his house was in fact his house.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:By the way, I didnt mean that the way it read..I wasnt TELLING you to shut up..just a phrase, lol..sorry if it reads that way..
I'm a man, I can respect this.
Are you seriously trying to say that the stimulus package hasnt brought the coal industry to its knees around here??? I mean, honestly!
TheRealVille Wrote:You were the one that brought up layoffs because of his policies, name them. You can't name one because he hasn't enacted one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OinkOink Wrote:You are not listening. lol.

The police can not transport themselves out of the house without the use of the door used to get in. Crowley isn't Harry Potter... After proof of indentity, the police obviously would have to walk out of the door, or be walked out. At this point the officer was outside, and the man became irate, disorderly and THIS was the cause of his arrest. It had NOTHING to do with his ID or proving his house was in fact his house.

So , you would be ok if it was you? You wouldn't tell them to get the **** out of your house?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Are you seriously trying to say that the stimulus package hasnt brought the coal industry to its knees around here??? I mean, honestly!

What has Bush's stimulus package got to do with layoffs around here?
TheRealVille Wrote:So , you would be ok if it was you? You wouldn't tell them to get the **** out of your house?

lol absolutely not. I'd be grateful that they came to make sure someone wasn't actually breaking into my house. I'm kind of appalled that you think his behavior is okay, and that you yourself would do it. The officer deserved a thank you and a have a nice night, not a verbal assault. I have no sympathy for this man oncesoever, and if he doesn't shut his trap up, I bet he lands himself in jail again one day.
TheRealVille Wrote:So , you would be ok if it was you? You wouldn't tell them to get the **** out of your house?

Cmon, you know what that's going to get you. Regardless of your rights, you cannot be obstinate with a police officer. His actions caused their reaction!:HitWall:
TheRealVille Wrote:What has Bush's stimulus package got to do with layoffs around here?
? I didn't think so.
Stardust Wrote:Cmon, you know what that's going to get you. Regardless of your rights, you cannot be obstinate with a police officer. His actions caused their reaction!:HitWall:

Those officers were in his house after he proved it was his, they had no rights. This isn't the gestapo. If I'm in my house and proved no wrong, the police have no right to be there.
Stardust Wrote:Cmon, you know what that's going to get you. Regardless of your rights, you cannot be obstinate with a police officer. His actions caused their reaction!:HitWall:
If I'm in the right and not breaking the law, he has no power over me.
TheRealVille Wrote:If I'm in the right and not breaking the law, he has no power over me.

lol, you strike me as someone who has been arrested or will be in the future, if this is actually your view. I hope for your sake youre playing devils advocate.
OinkOink Wrote:lol, you strike me as someone who has been arrested or will be in the future, if this is actually your view. I hope for your sake youre playing devils advocate.

Do you actually think the police have any rights over you, if you aren't breaking the law? This is even a republican standby. If I prove that I'm not breaking the law, the police has the same power as me. You can't call yourself a republican and think any different.
OinkOink Wrote:lol, you strike me as someone who has been arrested or will be in the future, if this is actually your view. I hope for your sake youre playing devils advocate.

I haven't been arrested and have told a cop to kiss my rear when I was in the right.
TheRealVille Wrote:If I'm in the right and not breaking the law, he has no power over me.

YOU Are not being serious! Cmon, let's not be macho man here. You know that the police need powers which enable them to investigate crimes and bring offenders to justice. These powers need to be balanced against the rights of individuals who may be suspected of a crime. If police have too much power, individuals may be unjustly treated. On the other hand, if they have too few powers, crime prevention and law enforcement become very difficult
TheRealVille Wrote:I haven't been arrested and have told a cop to kiss my rear when I was in the right.

lol, yep, this is too much "Macho Man" here!
Stardust Wrote:YOU Are not being serious! Cmon, let's not be macho man here. You know that the police need powers which enable them to investigate crimes and bring offenders to justice. These powers need to be balanced against the rights of individuals who may be suspected of a crime. If police have too much power, individuals may be unjustly treated. On the other hand, if they have too few powers, crime prevention and law enforcement become very difficult
Check with a police, if you prove you aren't breaking any law, he has no power over you.
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you actually think the police have any rights over you, if you aren't breaking the law? This is even a republican standby. If I prove that I'm not breaking the law, the police has the same power as me. You can't call yourself a republican and think any different.

What is the idiocy of calling this REPUBLICAN. That's STUPID!
Stardust Wrote:lol, yep, this is too much "Macho Man" here!
No, no macho man whatsoever, I just know my rights. If I'm not breaking laws, and prove it, the police have no rights over me. This isn't Hitler's Germany.
Stardust Wrote:What is the idiocy of calling this REPUBLICAN. That's STUPID!
It's a known republican standby, that the government has no right to bother them if they aren't breaking the law and are paying their taxes.
Where did Tidehoss and his Obama layoff policies go?
TheRealVille Wrote:It's a known republican standby, that the government has no right to bother them if they aren't breaking the law and are paying their taxes.

It's known hunh. Well, I've been republican all my life, and I didn't know this. Hmm, looks like you are 'stereotyping'. You are much more intelligent than this, these are dumb comments!
Stardust Wrote:It's known hunh. Well, I've been republican all my life, and I didn't know this. Hmm, looks like you are 'stereotyping'. You are much more intelligent than this, these are dumb comments!
So, you think the government has power over you if you aren't breaking the law and pay your taxes?
I thought it became Obamas economy in January? The stimulus package will create jobs elsewhere while killing them here. You know how it works. Your educated about it. Unless you are willing to pack up and move 2000 miles away, it fails for people around here. Obamas been a devil against surface mining too.
TheRealVille Wrote:What has Bush's stimulus package got to do with layoffs around here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I thought it became Obamas economy in January? The stimulus package will create jobs elsewhere while killing them here. You know how it works. Your educated about it. Unless you are willing to pack up and move 2000 miles away, it fails for people around here. Obamas been a devil against surface mining too.
Your President started all this stimulus stuff, Obama came in after the fact. He thinks the same as the rest of Washington though. What policy has Obama enacted against surface mining?

BTW, I travel to where the money is to be made. I don't lay around EKY and blame it all on the government. Do like I have done for 20 years, pack a suitcase and provide for your family and quit *****ing. I provide a very good life for my family, even if it means staying away from home for the week.
TheRealVille Wrote:Your President started all this stimulus stuff, Obama came in after the fact. He thinks the same as the rest of Washington though. What policy has Obama enacted against surface mining?

BTW, I travel to where the money is to be made. I don't lay around EKY and blame it all on the government. Do like I have done for 20 years, pack a suitcase and provide for your family and quit *****ing. I provide a very good life for my family, even if it means staying away from home for the week.

You sound so bitter, and it makes me sad for you. The thing is, I don't even know you, but based on everything you've said in here...you remind me a whole lot of the guy you're trying to defend. Gates was wrong and I'm sorry but so are you. You can't honestly believe the things you say, or you'd have been locked up long ago.

i applaud you for what you do for your family.
TheRealVille Wrote:So, you think the government has power over you if you aren't breaking the law and pay your taxes?

If I'm obstinate, then yes, I give up my right to a law enforcement officer.