Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 All Classes
4thndinches Wrote:There's only 3 classifications in track in Kentucky A-3a, but if you ever watched the Fort Campbell Falcons plays, you would understand, seeing is believing. They man handle Christian County(5a), the opening scrimmage, they man handle a 5a TN team, not to mention they also man handle a TN team that LCA only won the game against that same TN team by one point and Lexington Christian and LCA went down to the wire. The falcons also man handle Warren Central (5a). I do believe numbers are an advantage but the falcons have some of the best athletes in the state. They deserve alot of respect, but even putting them in the top ten in the state is respect enough.
who says Thomas More couldnt compete with UK? did you watch saterday. they gave the first querter away even Thomas More could work with that.:devilflam
thats pretty close but i dont think ashland should be in the top10.
how is henry clay going to be ranked in the top ten when they lost to lafayette. They havent even beaten anybody besides scott county and Simon Kenton. And after clay we play scott county. And when we beat Henry Clay this week i wanna see getting some attention. And once we beat Scott County i would like to see us being talked about as the number 1 team..
1) Highlands
2) St. X
3) Boyle County
4) Trinity
5) ~ 10) pick em
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:1) Highlands
2) St. X
3) Boyle County
4) Trinity
5) ~ 10) pick em
where is bell in your top 10
what about louisville western
cavery59 Wrote:what about louisville western

You realize they are talking about the 2009 season. This thread was started in Sept. of '09. Last time anyone posted in this thread was Oct. '09.

If you want you may want to start a new thread discussing Pre SeasonTop 10 All Classes 2010.
Louisville Western should be on that list because Bryan Station only beat us by 4 .Louisville Male only beat us by two touchdowns.
Any chance of getting this thread closed before someone pulls a muscle or something?
4thndinches Wrote:There's only 3 classifications in track in Kentucky A-3a, but if you ever watched the Fort Campbell Falcons plays, you would understand, seeing is believing. They man handle Christian County(5a), the opening scrimmage, they man handle a 5a TN team, not to mention they also man handle a TN team that LCA only won the game against that same TN team by one point and Lexington Christian and LCA went down to the wire. The falcons also man handle Warren Central (5a). I do believe numbers are an advantage but the falcons have some of the best athletes in the state. They deserve alot of respect, but even putting them in the top ten in the state is respect enough.

what about desales they give fren creek a hack of a game and hang in with fc
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Highlands (5A)- Defeated nationally ranked Cincy St. X, Birds are clearly the class of the Commonwealth right now.

2. St. Xavier (6A)- Clear cut #2 IMO, have looked more impressive than Trinity.

3. Trinity (6A)- For all intensive purposes a "down year" for the Rocks, yet they are still an elite level team.

4. Bowling Green (5A)- Only loss was a 9-0 defeat on the road vs. Trinity

5. John Hardin (5A)- Undefeated and have been rolling along quite nicely.

6. Bell County (4A)- Only loss was to a nationally ranked Alcoa (TN) squad, have dominated KY competition.

7. Boyle County (4A)- The Rebels are back and have crushed some good teams thusfar.

8. Ft. Campbell (2A)- Falcons are the best of the best in KY small school football

9. Lou. Fern Creek (6A)- Only loss was to very good Franklin, TN team.. they have impressive wins over Eastern, Manual, Seneca, and Meade County

10. Ashland Blazer (5A)- The most shocking name on the list, Tomcats are not only undefeated but have top quality wins over Belfry, Russell, and Ironton (OH).

FWIW, if I had to carry it out to a Top 25
11. Owensboro (5A)
12. Lou. Male (6A)
13. Lou. Central (3A)
14. Christian County (5A)
15. Lone Oak (4A)
16. LexCath (4A)
17. LCA (1A)
18. Lex. Bryan Station (5A)
19. Lou. Manual (6A)
20. Shelby County (6A)
21. Henry Clay (6A)
22. Simon Kenton (6A)
23. Anderson County (5A)
24. Prestonsburg (2A)
25. Mason County (3A)

IMO, lex. Bryan station shouldnt be ranked in top 25 at all,
They lost 22 senoirs last year, returning 1 Varsity lineman, their QB, no RB, and 1 WR. They have had a coaching change, and like i said they dont have the power of Chaz Mitchell or Tevin McCadden anymore
Zmoney65 Wrote:IMO, lex. Bryan station shouldnt be ranked in top 25 at all,
They lost 22 senoirs last year, returning 1 Varsity lineman, their QB, no RB, and 1 WR. They have had a coaching change, and like i said they dont have the power of Chaz Mitchell or Tevin McCadden anymore

Zmoney, EKU's ranking was made in September of 09; it was for last year's season.
charlie22 Wrote:Zmoney, EKU's ranking was made in September of 09; it was for last year's season.

I realized this shortly after i posted... ignore it Tongue

Wonder what this kind of post is still doing around anyway?
cavery59 Wrote:Louisville Western should be on that list because Bryan Station only beat us by 4 .Louisville Male only beat us by two touchdowns.

you never give up if you think western should be on there then where would desales. desales beat western 27-18 plz stop you are makeing western look bad when they get to state then talk