Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
West Jessamine
13.64%
Boyle Co.
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/13.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:seems like something bad wrong someware on the feild?? Is it to dangerours to play on??

Apparently it's chunked up pretty bad. Due to safety reasons they moved the game to Centre. I have to say that's a good reason to move the game. Might need to play the rest of their games there.....
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Glad you brought that up Hatz. I heard from my wife's first cousin's neighbor Mrs. Kravitz that this game was being moved to the Boyle County Fairgrounds. They felt that the additional parking would help boost attendance. She also said that her ex-husbands third cousin, who is on the board of the KHSAA, is having the third and fourth round games with Lex Cath and Lawrence County moved to the playground at Woodlawn Elementary. Sounds reasonable.

Shew yall are too funny:theman::theman::theman:
All joking aside, the field was in bad shape after all the rain and 3 straight home games on it. They planted some rye grass and last week it was starting to come in. But after the Bourbon game it was not in that good of shape again. You may have been able to play on it but it would not surprise me if someone was to get hurt. Now I know we have been talking alot about the game against W. Jess. being moved, but that was probably the best move (all joking aside again). Rye grass was planted again last weekend and the field was supposed to be rolled. I look for this to be the only game that is moved in the playoffs.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:All joking aside, the field was in bad shape after all the rain and 3 straight home games on it. They planted some rye grass and last week it was starting to come in. But after the Bourbon game it was not in that good of shape again. You may have been able to play on it but it would not surprise me if someone was to get hurt. Now I know we have been talking alot about the game against W. Jess. being moved, but that was probably the best move (all joking aside again). Rye grass was planted again last weekend and the field was supposed to be rolled. I look for this to be the only game that is moved in the playoffs.

I see nothing wrong with moving the game. I just hope if the field isn't much better next friday that they would the same again.
Boyles starters showering at the Half. 58-6
Just talked to my uncle. His crew is on the game tonight. He will be on the Boyle sidline. I told him to throw 1 holding in the 1st half for me!!!

Boyle 56-0.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Just talked to my uncle. His crew is on the game tonight. He will be on the Boyle sidline. I told him to throw 1 holding in the 1st half for me!!!

Boyle 56-0.

Your Uncle must really be excited about tonight! :biggrin: Not everyone gets a chance to work a game with the #1 team in 4A.
Very true. Boyle is the #1 team in 4A they should win the whole thing. Anything less would a HUGE disappointment for them!!!!!!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Just talked to my uncle. His crew is on the game tonight. He will be on the Boyle sidline. I told him to throw 1 holding in the 1st half for me!!!

Boyle 56-0.

I can only hope there are not any Boyle ejections tonight after this post...:biggrin:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I can only hope there are not any Boyle ejections tonight after this post...:biggrin:

Confusedhh:

No chance of that my family dislikes LexCath with a passion.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Confusedhh:

No chance of that my family dislikes LexCath with a passion.

Could you please ask him not to call a sideline warning. We get one every game. I've got a bet with a buddy that we can go at least one game without one and I'm running out of games.
Sorry. You all will get 1 tonight.
64black&gold Wrote:Could you please ask him not to call a sideline warning. We get one every game. I've got a bet with a buddy that we can go at least one game without one and I'm running out of games.

Sorry 64, but every week Coach French always tells the officals to call one on Hester. Rebel55 can back me on this. He is always getting on Hester to get off of the field.:HitWall:
4 Hours and 24 mins until kickoff.