Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli PM gets home support in dispute with U.S.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:This will happen! When it does you better have everything in order because the end of the world is nearing.

If Israel has policies and practices that directly contradict the teachings of jesus, what then? jesus himself wept as he looked at jerusalem and knew it would be left desolate, not one stone not turned upon another. jesus was simple but not simplistic... there's a big difference. If I find fault with my child's behavior, that isn't to "turn my back on them." In fact, by addressing it, I actually show the utmost of respect and love...and that's biblical too, ain't it, boys? Or do you fellers just prefer the whole ear scratching kind of stuff?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:How? I can't answer how. I'm not smart enough to know how.

Actually I should have known better than to waste a second of time on a silly little kid. You go on with whatever you wish, Wcat.

And i plan on it. How is is that you give him credit for everything good done in this world but yet there is an extreme amount more evil?
thecavemaster Wrote:If Israel has policies and practices that directly contradict the teachings of jesus, what then? jesus himself wept as he looked at jerusalem and knew it would be left desolate, not one stone not turned upon another. jesus was simple but not simplistic... there's a big difference. If I find fault with my child's behavior, that isn't to "turn my back on them." In fact, by addressing it, I actually show the utmost of respect and love...and that's biblical too, ain't it, boys? Or do you fellers just prefer the whole ear scratching kind of stuff?

Is that similar to the "head scratching kind of stuff" that one goes through when trying to decipher one of your answers that doesn't remotely have anything to do with the question being asked? Huh?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And i plan on it. How is is that you give him credit for everything good done in this world but yet there is an extreme amount more evil?

How is it you arrive at these percentages? Do you account the sun rising as a "good" or an "evil"? The rain falling? The graviational pull of the earth? How does one account such things? In that each can cause wonder or misery? Growth or decay? Life or death?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And i plan on it. How is is that you give him credit for everything good done in this world but yet there is an extreme amount more evil?

I really dont have the time or the inclination to baby sit right now!!! You carry on though, perhaps someone else will acknowledge you.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I'm debating with a moron right now WC. I really dont have the time or the inclination to baby sit right now!!! You carry on though, perhaps someone else will acknowledge you.

Oh, do tell, I'm on pins and needles right now... just who is the "moron"?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I really dont have the time or the inclination to baby sit right now!!! You carry on though, perhaps someone else will acknowledge you.

But i cant be left alone after dark!

God and religion is something created by mankind to give people comfort, or even as a means of control. Without empirical proof, then it's all hypothesis, conjectures and/or wishful thinking. Without empirical proof, god is nothing more then a childhood belief that has been clung to. He can be compared to the Easter bunny or Santa Claus. There is no miracle worker. Who has really had a religious experience that did not have scientific possibilities?
thecavemaster Wrote:Oh, do tell, I'm on pins and needles right now... just who is the "moron"?

Confusedhh:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:But i cant be left alone after dark!

God and religion is something created by mankind to give people comfort, or even as a means of control. Without empirical proof, then it's all hypothesis, conjectures and/or wishful thinking. Without empirical proof, god is nothing more then a childhood belief that has been clung to. He can be compared to the Easter bunny or Santa Claus. There is no miracle worker. Who has really had a religious experience that did not have scientific possibilities?
Wow, such big words from such a little fellar. You google that?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Wow, such big words from such a little fellar. You google that?

I'ts a quote in a book i'm reading grandpa.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'ts a quote in a book i'm reading grandpa.

haha. Wonder how I just knew that to be the case?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:haha. Wonder how I just knew that to be the case?

Because unlike some people on here "Kimball" i dont think that i know everything.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Because unlike some people on here "Kimball" i dont think that i know everything.

Yeah, you run with that one!!!:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Really, How exactly did "HE" Do this. With Proof.

You're lucky, sometimes I think that just being an atheist would be so much simpler. Being a non believer is 100 times easier than being a believer. You just ask for physical proof, and most non believers do, and when it isn't shown, you think you have made your case. But the world is not always so black and white, sometimes it requires Faith, Faith in something. How do you prove Faith?

Keep your athiest **** to yourself, punk.

God isn't the point of this thread, so stop talking ****. No one wants to hear it. Alot of people take offense to your post. We believe what we believe, and you believe what you believe, there is no reason to put our beliefs down to make yours look better.

Wow...God created by mankind to give people comfort..no proof?..hypothesis?..comparable to santa claus or the Easter bunny? lol..if only awards were given out for stuff like this, you could stop flippin burgers and spread your atheist word so everybody not having to read this, can actually laugh in your face. I know I would Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Palestinians lost the battle for those lands a long time ago. Sadly that is the history of the world and the way it works. Its Israeli land now, they deserve to defend it however they see fit. If that means pushing all the Palestinians all the way into Jordan or Egypt, so be it. They've been given ample opportunity and time to reach an agreement. Its over, Im tired of hearing about it. Give the Israelis the go ahead to do whatever they wish. The fact people actually want to live there anyways is a total shocker, place is a dump.
vundy33 Wrote:Keep your athiest **** to yourself, punk.

God isn't the point of this thread, so stop talking ****. No one wants to hear it. Alot of people take offense to your post. We believe what we believe, and you believe what you believe, there is no reason to put our beliefs down to make yours look better.

Hey Vundy, cut Wcat just a little slack. You dont really understand him at all. He didn't even write that stuff. All he does is just google something and then paste it to the board. Sometimes you have to show sympathy for these tortured souls just trying so desperately to find a place to fit in. Every now and then, Wcat has the intense desire to feel like he's a big boy, that's all.
vundy33 Wrote:Keep your athiest **** to yourself, punk.

And noone cares that you act like some punk on hear that could whip anyone. I never said my views are better and never would try to sway anyone. Someone posted a religion comment so i responded. Did i say u shouldnt believe in god?? No, Get a life dude, Doesnt mean im athiest either btw.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey Vundy, cut Wcat just a little slack. You dont really understand him at all. He didn't even write that stuff. All he does is just google something and then paste it to the board. Sometimes you have to show sympathy for these tortured souls just trying so desperately to find a place to fit in. Every now and then, Wcat has the intense desire to feel like he's a big boy, that's all.

We know kimball, Noone in the world has as much knowledge as you. Thats why you post on a kids sports forum all day. Go You!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Wow...God created by mankind to give people comfort..no proof?..hypothesis?..comparable to santa claus or the Easter bunny? lol..if only awards were given out for stuff like this, you could stop flippin burgers and spread your atheist word so everybody not having to read this, can actually laugh in your face. I know I would Big Grin

Spread my atheist word. You people are on crack. You act like im holding a gun to your head to believe this stuff. Isn't like i'm swaying you guys to believe in something different. Thats wrong and insane. Im extremely happy for you Hoss that you found faith in god. It's different for some people. Th events happen the other way for some people. Like loosing parents, or siblings, or friends over stupid stuff. Just events that cause you to think the other way.

I should see you guys within the next few days right? Checks Came out this morning right?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We know kimball, Noone in the world has as much knowledge as you. Thats why you post on a kids sports forum all day. Go You!

Spread my atheist word. You people are on crack. You act like im holding a gun to your head to believe this stuff. Isn't like i'm swaying you guys to believe in something different. Thats wrong and insane. Im extremely happy for you Hoss that you found faith in god. It's different for some people. Th events happen the other way for some people. Like loosing parents, or siblings, or friends over stupid stuff. Just events that cause you to think the other way.

I should see you guys within the next few days right? Checks Came out this morning right?
Listen man, I just hope you find Him before its too late. Yeah theres a lot of bad stuff going on out there, I agree. There will always be a battle of good vs. evil, and there will always be people questioning everything happening. Its human nature. But sincerely, I hope that you do find Him. As far as the check day thing, nah, you wont find me in any line. At the moment, my fate is in the decision of a bunch of doctors as to whether Ill be able to work again or not, and the fate of my rehab schooling is in the hands of the good people in charge of financial aid, but above all, my fate is in His hands..and Im living on what Ive saved in the bank over the past 10 years, and nothing else, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We know kimball, Noone in the world has as much knowledge as you. Thats why you post on a kids sports forum all day. Go You!

Nah, not really. There's probably a couple more.

lol!!!! You seem to be the only kid on this side of the forum, junior.
thecavemaster Wrote:How is it you arrive at these percentages? Do you account the sun rising as a "good" or an "evil"? The rain falling? The graviational pull of the earth? How does one account such things? In that each can cause wonder or misery? Growth or decay? Life or death?

I can not believe it. We agree on somthing. To measure the amount of good and evil in the world is impossible. Evil is often based on ones (or many) perception. I for one do not fear death. If I am to die it is not a horrible thing as we all must die. I do not prey for God to heal me either. God knows what is best for me. I do not see him as a man with the same values as I. He should not value my physical body and life as much as me. This is just temporary, a blink of the eye.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And noone cares that you act like some punk on hear that could whip anyone. I never said my views are better and never would try to sway anyone. Someone posted a religion comment so i responded. Did i say u shouldnt believe in god?? No, Get a life dude, Doesnt mean im athiest either btw.

lol, oh yeah, I act like I can whip anyone over an internet board.

And stop with the check day ****, come on, not everyone around here is on a "check" or whatever we call it these days.

You actually didn't say that I shouldn't believe in God, you said "God and faith are wishful thinking", and "god is nothing more then a childhood belief that has been clung to". Just a little harsh, don't you think?

As Mr. Kimball told me, you're in over your head kid.

No one is going to take you seriously until you square your spelling and grammar away.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Nah, not really. There's probably a couple more.

lol!!!! You seem to be the only kid on this side of the forum, junior.

I didn't know that this was a kid's forum Mr. Kimball, did you? I thought it was the opposite. Oh well Sad.
vundy33 Wrote:I didn't know that this was a kid's forum Mr. Kimball, did you? I thought it was the opposite. Oh well Sad.

Looks like we've both been "schooled" today, huh Vundy!!!!:biggrin:

As`I said Vundy, he's desperately just trying to fit in somewhere. We all need to learn to be a little more compassionate. Just lookin for a little attention, I guess.
We need to get back to the subject though, lol. Has any new info came out on this yet? Have we made up with Israel yet?

I do like your signature though, Wildcat.

Why is there evil in the world? God gave mindkind a choice. We don't have to be "good". Were not forced to love and obey God.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's no proof of God's existence but there's no proof that he don't exist either. If God did take away everyones doubts and show mankind of his existance, then there would be no faith required. The theory of evolition has a ton of holes in it and the big band theory has even more. Many scientists are switching there view to intelligent design. Not saying they believe in God, but they believe there design behind the universe, it's not just random or a coincidence, like the theorys of evolution and big bang.
Considering how many galaxies scientists have found and Earth is the only planet that can substain human life, is imo evidence of God's existance. Earth is the perfect distance from the sun, the perfect size, axis is tilted at the perfect angle, etc. I don't beleive that's all just a coincidence, there design behind it, God's design.
Agree with me, disagree with me, idc. There's people who share this view and others that don't. No use in crossing the line with name calling and such.

How do you explain people being on there deathbed one minute and healed the next? Doc's have no explaination for it.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Einstein never demanded for proof of His existence. Many lesser mortals have.
:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The US needs to back down and let Israel do whatever they want to do. Simple as that.

:Thumbs: