Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Hour WWE Raw Special
Ballers Wrote:Looks like it to me.. Best wrestler of all time? **** no. Guy is not even in shape.. Wrestling in those days was horribly fake.. If your going to say that he was a great physical specimen then your crazy. Guy is a tub of lard. Bionic elbow is a **** of a finisher let me tell you :yawn:

Dusty Rhodes was the most physically gifted athlete of all-time. He ran circles around guys like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Tully Blanchard. He was the boss!
Stardust Wrote:Dusty Rhodes was the most physically gifted athlete of all-time. He ran circles around guys like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Tully Blanchard. He was the boss!

All tubs of lard.
Ahh, C'mon, you have no sense of athletecism. These guys are the greatest workers in history. They all could have been professional athletes in different sports, but they took their legitimate athletecism and made money from it. How could anyone think that the bionic elbow is not one of the most dominate moves in the history of the sport?
lol.. Ok, how about this.. I'll agree to him being a legend, but by no means is he the BEST wrestler of all time.
Ballers Wrote:lol.. Ok, how about this.. I'll agree to him being a legend, but by no means is he the BEST wrestler of all time.

Oh, hands down, the BEST! He did things that no other wrestler could ever do. For Gawds sake, he wrestled with a broken leg that had a specialized Cast/Boot for almost 2 years. So not only was he great, he was tough. Let's see Ray Lewis play LB for 2 years with a cast on his LEG!
Wow, LOL. Dust is very passionate about Rhodes! :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Wow, LOL. Dust is very passionate about Rhodes! :Thumbs:

Stardust and him are gonna have baby tub's of lard running around..