Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Shaq likely To Sign With Celtics Soon
zaga_fan Wrote:Shaq, Sheed, J-O'neal, or Big Baby

I'd give the nod to Shaq....
if he doesn't come in to camp overweight again....

:Thumbs: Good call on your end.. Big Baby they don't want to start him, He does a wonderful job coming off the bench.. Boston will definitley utilize Shaqs size over Sheed and Jermaine. This up-coming Boston team will be scary, they have size everywhere.
Ive never liked Shaq but I absolutely love this!
MVP2 Wrote:Ive never liked Shaq but I absolutely love this!

MVP....How could you never like "The Daddy"?!?!
zaga_fan Wrote:MVP....How could you never like "The Daddy"?!?!

Well seeing that he's a Boston fan and Shaq Attack used to play for L.A. and dominated in Orlando.. I could see why, lol.
Ballers Wrote:Well seeing that he's a Boston fan and Shaq Attack used to play for L.A. and dominated in Orlando.. I could see why, lol.

I get ya...
but you can be a fan of other players even if they don't play for your team.
Shaq is a player that I don't know of many people hating him.
He's contributed everywhere he's played, they changed the game because it was too easy for him and too hard for his defenders, and he's probably the funniest player in NBA history lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I get ya...
but you can be a fan of other players even if they don't play for your team.
Shaq is a player that I don't know of many people hating him.
He's contributed everywhere he's played, they changed the game because it was too easy for him and too hard for his defenders, and he's probably the funniest player in NBA history lol

I'm going to say Jason Terry is probably the funniest guy I've seen play from all the trash talk he does in games.
Ballers Wrote:I'm going to say Jason Terry is probably the funniest guy I've seen play from all the trash talk he does in games.

I'd have to go with either Shaq or Ron Artest lol
Ron Artest doesn't even try to be funny most of the time....he just comes off that way
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd have to go with either Shaq or Ron Artest lol
Ron Artest doesn't even try to be funny most of the time....he just comes off that way

:Thumbs:

no one could top Reggie Miller's trash talk game though

Ron Artest comes off like that because where he grew up. Definitley not the sharpest tool in the shed.. But whoelse has laid down on the announcers table, got hit in the head with a good cold brew, and found it on themself to beat the living **** out of the fans attending. :lmao:
Ballers Wrote:Ron Artest comes off like that because where he grew up. Definitley not the sharpest tool in the shed.. But whoelse has laid down on the announcers table, got hit in the head with a good cold brew, and found it on themself to beat the living **** out of the fans attending. :lmao:

:lmao::Thumbs: I believe Rodman should get an honorable mention in the funniest players category though. If nothing else u had to laugh at his hair lol.