Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Teams 2011
The 4th region will be tough. Bowling Green, Greenwood, Warren Central and Warren East, who has Louisville signee Mark Biggs.
Believe me, I know firsthand Harrison Co. will be very strong this yr.. We look forward to continuing our strong tradition of winning state championships!
Is Coach Johnson the head coach this yr of Harrison Co.?
Coach Whitaker is still the head coach of Harrison County. Who is Coach Johnson?
Harlan County!!
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:Believe me, I know firsthand Harrison Co. will be very strong this yr.. We look forward to continuing our strong tradition of winning state championships!
I don't know about another state championship, but they really looked good this summer. It's believable.
Bowling Green has at least 4 pitchers that throw in the upper 80's and two that are close. If they can get their bats going , they will give everybody a run for their money.
6th Region: The favorite will be Butler followed by PRP with the Dark Horse being DeSales.

7th Region: Will be tough as usual with the following teams to be the favorites from the 7th.... Male, St X, Eastern with the Dark Horse being Ballard.
Here is how I see the regions playing out this season. What does everybody else think?

1st-Murray
2nd-University Heights
3rd-Apollo
4th-Warren Central
5th-Central Hardin
6th-DeSales
7th-Male (State Champion)
8th-Walton-Verona
9th-Holy Cross (Covington)
10th-Harrison County
11th-Lexington Catholic/Lafayette
12th-Somerset
13th-Middlesboro
14th-Letcher Central
15th-Pikeville
16th-Boyd
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Here is how I see the regions playing out this season. What does everybody else think?

1st-Murray
2nd-University Heights
3rd-Apollo
4th-Warren Central
5th-Central Hardin
6th-DeSales
7th-Male (State Champion)
8th-Walton-Verona
9th-Holy Cross (Covington)
10th-Harrison County
11th-Lexington Catholic/Lafayette
12th-Somerset
13th-Middlesboro
14th-Letcher Central
15th-Pikeville
16th-Boyd

Don't think Warren Central will win 4th region. Can't say about the rest. I would put Centrals pitching about 5th or 6th in the region. Hard to win without pitching. Bowling Green has the deepest pitching staff in the 4th.