Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 91 Lawerence Couty 80
I agree ballfan she's had great games the past couple of weeks, let's hope she keeps it up!!!!
"MCfan" Wrote:By the way Mike Hall is the worst official in the 15th region.

Lol, THANK YOU MCfan, glad someone agrees with me. How long have I been saying this?

Much closer game then I expected, gotta give Lawrence County credit for hanging in there and not giving up.
"EarlthePearl" Wrote::nope:

If you knew anything about Calloray, you would know that she would never intentionally hit or hurt anyone...she has had to really work on becoming as aggressive as she is....she has a HUGE heart. :bigeyed:
She has always been a girl who does the "right" thing....on and off the court. She was just playing the game. I think that it was an accident......and that it upset her to think that she had (accidently) hit another player. These girls have emotions and feelings...... They play their best and then get ripped for it. I think Calloray just needed to work thru some emotions. She'll be fine and back to herself next game......Go Hornets!!!:champ:
i agree
Congrats
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:05 PM
To: Miller, Steve
Subject: basketball

Coach Miller

First of all let me say good luck on Thursday! Please tell Brittany Manns and Calloray Howard they showed "true class" by apologizing to two of Lawrence County players at the end of last night's game for things that occurred at their previous game. All of the girls played hard and we sometimes as parents and fans get caught up in the game. But once the game is over and emotions die down we realize that these players are still high school kids! There's nothing better from a parent's or fan's viewpoint to see the players give their all during a game than knowing it is left on the court and they can sincerely congratulate each other. I thought the girls needed to know that their gesture was appreciated and need to be commended (it made an impression on all who witnessed it). Once again good luck on your post season play!

Mary G. Adams

LCHS Guidance Counselor

:Thumbs:
yea the girls was telling me about it and you could tell it took a load off both of their chest's.
Great Job Brittany and Calloray!! Anytime you can show the sportsmanship to apologize after a heated game thats first class!!!
[quote author=MCfan link=topic=19573.msg187919#msg187919 date=1140321649]
Give alot of credit to Lawrence Co., they did not quit after being down 55-39 at the half, they played with alot of heart, and they are no pushover. By the way Mike Hall is the worst official in the 15th region.

[/quote][pre][/pre]        Congratulations, Lady Hornets!!!!!!!!!!
And you TRULY ARE ladies!! You played wonderfully, and showed great sportsmanship.The other team's girls played well, and showed good sportsmanship, also, with the exception of only a couple. However, I do agree that Mike Hall is the worst and should be banned from the sport. He is terrible!!!!! Go Hornets!!!!!!!!!
[quote author=blue-red link=topic=19573.msg189664#msg189664 date=1140448642]
From everything that I have gathered, C. Howard punched the LC player square in the face and was not ejected.  This was one of several incidents that occured during the game.  Since she was not ejected and she left the gym does this mean she has left the team for the season?  The walls may be falling in on Coach Miller.  The region is going to be wide open.  I guess it is important to them to portray themselves as a bunch of thungs.  They sure have the right music for their entrance.
[/quote]

It's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about!! Calloray would NEVER do anything like that, although she does put her heart and soul into winning, as do all of the LADY HORNETS!!!!!!! She is a kind, considerate girl as well as athlete. Our girls hold to high standards in their games, and hold their tempers, even when SOME PEOPLE misjudge, and DISCRIMINATE agasinst them. Possibly because of some stupid,  pre-conceived notion, maybe? Sorry, Calloray hasn't left the team, the walls aren't falling in on Pup, and the region isn't wide open. Wonder why you would think that the region would be wide open? Maybe because you KNOW you are wrong about the LADY HORNETS????? Get your facts straight, before you start throwing words and accusations around. Also, could you let us all know what a "THUNG" is??????????