•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Malaysian Flight MH 370
This disappeared just like the lost planes and boats in the Bermuda Triangle.
This plane is safely on the ground hidden somewhere.
plantmanky Wrote:This plane is safely on the ground hidden somewhere.

This link supports that theory:

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journali...go-garcia/

How on Gods good earth he hid that iPhone where he did...Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Two search ships equipped with sonar special to black box recovery are finally in the search area combing the Indian Ocean hoping to acquire the signal. The only down side to this is that today is day 29 since MH370 disappeared. The batteries run out tomorrow at the time of impact and it seems that as much as the search areas have changed it's a losing battle. Currently the search has moved north from the initial area about 400 miles and 1,000 miles from Perth. A super cyclone is expected to hit south of the area and stay there but is expected to push 75ft waves into the search area.
I think this is a losing battle personally but if it were my daughters on there I would want them to keep looking too.
Chinese ship the Xinhua reportedly detects a pulse signal from MH370 in the Indian Ocean about 100 miles away from the original search area. This entire story continues to get more odd. The Xinhau (hi-shew) apparently lost it's way in the sea and decided to search on their own and found this pulse signal. This does not make any sense and the signal was reported about 12 hours ago and the signal will be lost for good sometime today as the batteries expire. The Chinese reported this to the Australians but as soon as the attempt to verify the signal the Chinese went off line for 8 hours ? No communication from that ship until the Chinese media reported it worldwide 10 hours later. Events such as this are making this process even crazier.
Most experts are very skeptical that this is the actual aircraft beacon.
Data just introduced late last night that MH 370 skirted Indonesian radar. Now the focus shifts from the zombie plane theory to either a hijacking or pilot suicide. The data seems to point directly at hijacking given the times when ACARS data and flight radar were purposely turned off.

Australian officials confirm the sonar hits from the Chinese ship match the data and frequency from MH 370. Two more ships are expected to arrive today and triangulate the source then map out the exact area where the aircraft is resting on the ocean floor.
This could be the best information yet. The US towed sonar on the Australian search ship detects signal consistent with black box emission. A separate US Navy ship held the same signal for two plus hours. The US and Australian assets are mapping the area for potential unmanned vessel to be launched but the problem facing the unmanned device is that the black box is approximately 2.8 miles deep. This is the exact maximum depth where this vessel can operate. We will know for sure in the next 48 hours if they have found flight MH 370.
I really cannot believe that if the commanders from the USA and Australia are on record as saying " if the batteries die we are going to have a hard time finding both the data flight recorder and cockpit voice recorder?" How in the hell do you search as long as they have then hit a signal which is the exact fingerprint of the beacon signals and someone on either ship doesn't say hey guys think maybe we should hit the waypoint on our gps just for the hell of it? I just can't get past this, especially after being awake for a month watching and reading this.
TigerBlues Wrote:I really cannot believe that if the commanders from the USA and Australia are on record as saying " if the batteries die we are going to have a hard time finding both the data flight recorder and cockpit voice recorder?" How in the hell do you search as long as they have then hit a signal which is the exact fingerprint of the beacon signals and someone on either ship doesn't say hey guys think maybe we should hit the waypoint on our gps just for the hell of it? I just can't get past this, especially after being awake for a month watching and reading this.

You're not alone TigerBlues. I have lost sleep also Confusederiously:
I really don't care anymore.
This crap has been run into the ground.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I really don't care anymore.
This plane has been run into the ocean.

Fixed it for you!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It's a done deal, according to officials the mystery of flight MH370 will be over in a matter of days. The black box pingers were reaquired again today. The signals were weaker today and sign of the batteries are dying but they have mapped and locked in in a designated and specific search area meaning an area times 4 given the sonar receives the signal within 2 miles. Finally this may be over soon, the families can get closure (I hate using that word) and I won't annoy everyone updating this anymore :insane:
You're not annoying anybody!
Granny Bear Wrote:You're not annoying anybody!

Thanks Granny Bear ! :blonde:
TigerBlues Wrote:It's a done deal, according to officials the mystery of flight MH370 will be over in a matter of days. The black box pingers were reaquired again today. The signals were weaker today and sign of the batteries are dying but they have mapped and locked in in a designated and specific search area meaning an area times 4 given the sonar receives the signal within 2 miles. Finally this may be over soon, the families can get closure (I hate using that word) and I won't annoy everyone updating this anymore :insane:

The last report I saw they are now arguing if what they are picking up are actual pings or just other noises. One guy said to pick up the pings you needed to have an "ear" for it.

Saga continues...
I don't trust words, I trust action...
AP reports the Prime Minister of Australia quoted as saying "we are very confident signals are from black box." This is huge news and solidifies the narrowed search area we will be seeing images of MH 370's final resting place very soon.
So, isn't the signal coming from like 4 or 5 miles down?? That's going to be a difficult if not impossible recovery situation, isn't it?
Granny Bear Wrote:So, isn't the signal coming from like 4 or 5 miles down?? That's going to be a difficult if not impossible recovery situation, isn't it?

This is true...they first said the pings had stopped over the weekend, then they said the batteries would have died by now in the black box, now they are saying they have picked up more pings but still arguing if they are from the plane or not...geeeez
I don't trust words, I trust action...
I've been slacking on this since for the last week there hasn't been any new developments but finally today the search crews deployed the US Navy Bluefin 21 to map and photograph the ocean floor in the whereabouts of ping detection. The bluefin somehow went too deep and the automated security system aborted the mission and surfaced after six hours of searching. I'm sure the guy responsible for the communication and plotting with the device is probably being replaced. Also the co-pilots cell phone made contact with a Malaysian tower around the same time the airplane disappeared from radar. Whether that means anything only the USA will be able to figure that out since it took the govt of Malaysia six weeks to release this info.
Thumbs up Tiger Blues on your commitment to this situation. Praying these families get closure soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I didn't think I had seen that report about the co-pilot's cell phone before! If Maylaysian officials are trying to save face; it's too late!!! They just need to get out of the way.
TheRealThing Wrote:One thing that was presented in a bit of a trivial light by the media, was the deal with the cell phones. If the two mysterious Iranians high jacked the aircraft, it would have been impossible for only two men to keep at least one of the 236 aboard from getting off a text or a call. No way stewardesses or knowledgeable passengers would not have been tipped off something was brewing so, awareness by all aboard would have happened early on.

If the pilots were responsible, which seems plausible since military radar picked up the aircraft at an altitude of 45,000 feet, they possibly could have caused unconsciousness to overcome everybody outside the cockpit. And, that would be especially true for sleepy passengers in the middle of the night. The combination of altitude (cell range issues) and lack of oxygen, would explain why nobody used their phone to send or receive any message. In my mind, whatever happened, happened in a way that prevented cell phone communication and that would mean everybody was unconscious for the entire 7 to 8 hours of flying time after the turn. Both pilots were devout Muslims and as such could not have committed suicide from what has been said. So, all that leaves us with would seem to be oxygen starvation, either due to rapid decompression or by some plot possibly gone wrong. Even at that, one would have thought somebody would have called or texted before the turn. The whole thing is too weird.

CNN seems to agree; Sorry about the commercial but, I couldn't edit it out.
http://www.windstream.net/tv/3/player/ve..._calls-cnn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:CNN seems to agree; Sorry about the commercial but, I couldn't edit it out.
http://www.windstream.net/tv/3/player/ve..._calls-cnn

I tried to open it Real Thing but I could not watch the video for some reason unless JetPilot is jamming my internet feed. Hail Paintsville !!!
TigerBlues Wrote:I tried to open it Real Thing but I could not watch the video for some reason unless JetPilot is jamming my internet feed. Hail Paintsville !!!

Uh-oh. I tried it after I posted and it worked okay. Just tried it again and apart from the commercial you have to sit through, it was still okay. Maybe it will work for you now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am not making anymore predictions from here on out. The Bluefin encountered another problem as it ran low on oil. As my dad used to say when I screwed up "son your plan lacked a solid process"
But now they are saying today the Bluefin completed a full days work and they are analyzing the data and we should know tomorrow if there is any worthwhile information.
It's almost as if this project was snake bit!!
Granny Bear Wrote:It's almost as if this project was snake bit!!

It sure seems that way Granny Bear !
Currently the cost of this search is approaching a quarter of a billion dollars :popcorn: Now the few nations involved are giving indications of enough his enough which will cripple the investigation and if nothing is found within the current search area a few are saying they will bow out.
This is taking on a Titanic type of leaving it to a private search crew. The Australian PM will be eating crow if this thing goes south and countries pull out. And so will I after my predictions
I freely admit that I am totally ignorant about these kinds of scenarios. But, I find it curious that a "ping" is heard two days after the expected life span of the batteries and under 4 - 5 miles of salt water.

I hope they find the thing, and retrieve the information. I'd LOVE to hear a true explanation.
The US Navy Bluefin 21 is running it's 9th mission today and to date over two thirds of the search area has been scanned with no results for missing flight MH370. Australian Prime Minister said "we will re address and re assess our search area if nothing is found in our current search area". Malaysia officials are asking for more nations to bring in their Bluefin type locators but these nations have been very reluctant to share their assets because of the miliatry secrecy surrounding their type of technology. The US has said if the Bluefin finds the wreckage they will deploy one of our deep sea recovery vehicles for use in retrieving the flight data recorders or black box.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next