•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
Cattleman Wrote:Chuck Smith hasn’t gone anywhere. Why do you bring up Dudley?

Thought you were a bell guy my fault. Chuck Smith got his QB back out yet?
Leave know doubt Corbin fans :Cheerlead Coach Haddix will get a Topnotch defensive coordinator, build it they will come, Marked it down 100% :Cheerlead
They will miss Greer and Mills. I don’t know much about Mouser. But the other 2 are great experienced defensive coaches.
cherokee Wrote:Corbin has had a great coaching staff over the past few years, Greer has done a good job as the rest of the assistance have also. Replacing Greer will not be easy and there are 4 or 5 coaches qualified and wanting the job but not everyone can have it, so it sounds like Haddix has a difficult decision to make and everyone is not going to be happy. If anyone leaves this staff it will be of their own free will don't think Haddix would terminate any of his staff. Some of the coaches that want to be a head coach may seize the opportunity because of Haddix being so young it don't look like he is going anywhere soon and you really can't blame somebody for following their dreams. There are no feuds going on in Redhound land, just some personal decision being made.
Mouser was FIRED! No ifs, ands or buts about it. He did it in a cowardly way, didn’t say you are fired but kinda beat around the bush and said “we are going a different direction “ several times and wouldn’t say why.. my guess is he is looking for someone to blame for the state championship loss other than himself since most people blame him for choking in clutch situations in that game.
64SUR Wrote:Leave know doubt Corbin fans :Cheerlead Coach Haddix will get a Topnotch defensive coordinator, build it they will come, Marked it down 100% :Cheerlead

You need to change ,"will get" to, "has gotten". If you think he is topnotch.
64SUR Wrote:Leave know doubt Corbin fans :Cheerlead Coach Haddix will get a Topnotch defensive coordinator, build it they will come, Marked it down 100% :Cheerlead
Lewallen has never coached on the sidelines, 26, 27 years old, no experience. He must have some dirt on Haddix.
PRIDE101 Wrote:You need to change ,"will hire" to, "has hired". If you think he is topnotch.

I know for a fact 101% nobody from Knox Central knows who Coach Haddix is going to hired, knowing Haddix will be Topnotch guy. Confusedmoke:
Coach Mouser has been a loyal assistant and staple for the Hounds for sometime. Deserved better. If Haddix wanted a different DC fine but the way these interviews went down and his handling of this entire situation was a circus. Going to be a hard lesson. Honeymoon is over.
64SUR Wrote:I know for a fact 101% nobody from Knox Central knows who Coach Haddix is going to hired, knowing Haddix will be Topnotch guy. Confusedmoke:

64 he is trying to say the hire has already been made. Catch up big guy. Lewellan is the guy. Spelling I have no clue. Hire is fact.
64SUR Wrote:I know for a fact 101% nobody from Knox Central knows who Coach Haddix is going to hired, knowing Haddix will be Topnotch guy. Confusedmoke:

This shows that you post several things that you don't know much about. According to the staff Lewallen was hired, that is the reason for blow up.
campbellfield Wrote:Lewallen has never coached on the sidelines, 26, 27 years old, no experience. He must have some dirt on Haddix.

Coach Lewallen is a hard working coach, super nice guy, wouldn’t be a bad hired, but what do I know. :mop::mop::mop: I just want to be the waterboy
You are out 64, if the water boy hasn't paid attention, what can we expect when needed. Looks like we have decided Hounds need to go in different direction with H20 needs. Pick another team. LOL
64SUR Wrote:Coach Lewallen is a hard working coach, super nice guy, wouldn’t be a bad hired, but what do I know. :mop::mop::mop: I just want to be the waterboy
Lewallen May do a great job, hope he does...I like him. There were better options available with experience. Not saying Mouser was one of them but he deserved better than what he got.
Haddix wasn’t initially accepted with open arms in Corbin as everyone would assume. Mouser was the only assistant from the previous staff that offered to stick around and help. The way it appeared, Mouser and Haddix were like brothers at least the first 3 years. Unless Mouser is being used as a scapegoat this makes zero sense.
Whole heck of a lot of misinformation on this. The fog will raise.
snapcat91 Wrote:From what I’m hearing this is Haddix’s way of getting away from Greer’s defense! From what I hear he’s always been jealous of Greer getting any credit for anything!! I hear he’s an ego hungry, praise loving, greedy, childish bafoon!! Just what I hear though! Don’t know personally and don’t care! All I know is he will figure out to soon how valuable it was to have a defensive legend like Tom Greer and a whole staff of ex head coaches!! Couldn’t happen to a better guy from what I hear though!!:hilarious:

legend in his own mind.
Hopefully ,there is more turmoil before Haddix moves on to greener pastures Confusednicker:
Heard Mouser interviewed for the Whitley HC and multiple others. Might have got that job or the DC if he would’ve took the Fresh/JV HC serious. That’s the word east of 75.
HighViz Wrote:Whole heck of a lot of misinformation on this. The fog will raise.

I think we are on the same page Mr. HighViz, A lot of misinformation!!!!! Confusedhh:
HighViz Wrote:Whole heck of a lot of misinformation on this. The fog will raise.

Please tell us what info is wrong. Mouser and Mills still on staff? Nope. Inexperienced DC hired? Yep. Haddix wanting total control? Yep.
As I said, a lot of misinformation. Go stir elsewhere. Because when the dust settles you are gonna look as silly as 2face does posting his brilliance.
HighViz Wrote:As I said, a lot of misinformation. Go stir elsewhere. Because when the dust settles you are gonna look as silly as 2face does posting his brilliance.

Confusednicker:
HighViz Wrote:As I said, a lot of misinformation. Go stir elsewhere. Because when the dust settles you are gonna look as silly as 2face does posting his brilliance.
Confusednicker:

I think the world of Mouser but whether or not he should be the DC isn’t left up to me, Justin Haddix is the guy that makes those calls and he’s done a pretty good job so far. As far as the misinformation goes it’s useless to try and argue with the ones on here posting right now cause that’s their true purpose, spread misinformation and make everyone mad at Haddix.
single shot Wrote:Confusednicker:

I think the world of Mouser but whether or not he should be the DC isn’t left up to me, Justin Haddix is the guy that makes those calls and he’s done a pretty good job so far. As far as the misinformation goes it’s useless to try and argue with the ones on here posting right now cause that’s their true purpose, spread misinformation and make everyone mad at Haddix.

Where will these guys go? Pineville?
pjdoug Wrote:Where will these guys go? Pineville?

No telling Dougie, contrary to what’s put on here I hope they get over their mad spell and come back. If not I’m not really sure, I love them both and wish them the best of luck wherever they go..
single shot Wrote:No telling Dougie, contrary to what’s put on here I hope they get over their mad spell and come back. If not I’m not really sure, I love them both and wish them the best of luck wherever they go..

Was one of them really fired?
Franchise Wrote:Please tell us what info is wrong. Mouser and Mills still on staff? Nope. Inexperienced DC hired? Yep. Haddix wanting total control? Yep.

He has total control, all head coaches I have ever known goes over the Defense and offense scheme for the team they are playing. Yes the the other coaches have a big input but it’s his call. Not standing up for Haddix but just saying it’s his call in all aspects of the game for every head coach
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

single shot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Patriot1 Wrote:He has total control, all head coaches I have ever known goes over the Defense and offense scheme for the team they are playing. Yes the the other coaches have a big input but it’s his call. Not standing up for Haddix but just saying it’s his call in all aspects of the game for every head coach

I agree 100%, no one on here said it wasn't. The interviews and the handling of the hire was a circus. Haddix has every right to fire all of them. We have stated that Mouser was fired and Mills quit because of the DC hire. Where is the misinformation? Unless you can show something that is on here that is misinformed, I call BS and you are the one trying to hide the dust up as you call it. Post the misinformation and I will retract what i posted. Make no mistake the Honeymoon is now over with the firing of Mouser. He was well liked by the community and Haddix can now show his genius with the defensive hire he made.
pjdoug Wrote:Was one of them really fired?

No
Cattleman Wrote:I agree 100%, no one on here said it wasn't. The interviews and the handling of the hire was a circus. Haddix has every right to fire all of them. We have stated that Mouser was fired and Mills quit because of the DC hire. Where is the misinformation? Unless you can show something that is on here that is misinformed, I call BS and you are the one trying to hide the dust up as you call it. Post the misinformation and I will retract what i posted. Make no mistake the Honeymoon is now over with the firing of Mouser. He was well liked by the community and Haddix can now show his genius with the defensive hire he made.

All this quality information from a Boyle Co fan?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next